Is this the future?

Is this the future?

not mine

>no bruises on her face

Not quite.

I hope so

I like the future where they are 18 and me penis is inside them

This is the first one that really hurt, senpai.

no that is a single mom

For Germanstan, you could only be so lucky Ahmed. But, under sharia, they will be in burkas

>father nowhere to be seen
reely maeks yuo fink

>33

Not if white birth rates go up

Is the future of The Abomination, aka U$A

for us, this is the future

hopefully i can find one of those light eyed latin girls to teach me spanish cook good food for me and suck muh dik

what a bitch
i hope her daughters grow up to hate her for making them uglier than her by fucking some nignog

If theyre not deported and carpet bombed

why does the nig nose always manage to transfer

Female holocaust when?

where is the father?
I need to compare my personal shitskin level to him

No? Where are the burkas and sharia-police? Someone should call the police on those uncovered women what the fuck.

I bet all of the original comments on that photo, be it on FB or IG, are saying how 'beautiful' those mongrels are.

How do you know she didn't adopt those kids?

cute kids desu

Those kids will be incredible fuckable in 18 years from now.

>why does the nig nose always manage to transfer
all the somalis I know have the thin elegant noses of their arab ancestors though

only westafricans have nigger tier noses

also all somalis have fucked up teeth for some reason

Where is the dad?
>Just fuck my genes up

kek

would you, Sup Forums?

>no father

weeeew

She can still have white babies BTW and the other ones can be forgotten. Don't give up on white women because (((they))) indoctrinated them with liberalized race mixing agenda.

I don't think so, that's like saying all people are gonna be gay because they are being accepted more. Most people are indifferent against interracial couples and mixed kids. Only a minority is in favor and against miscenigation.

Destroying European beauty with ape genes.

no but this is her future

We all know it is, user

The negro-european race of the future.

>18 years

lmao they're like 4, they're be incredibly fuckable in 11-12 years brah.

>dem big olive skinned booties

Squandered her white woman genes. Her daughters will be uglier than her. Guaranteed. /sigh

no, that's a handpicked example
IQ regression and nigger behaviour will be side effects of miscegenation
all hail genetically and socially undisturbed Slav overlords of the future

Disgusting.

Is her mom black? If not... waste.

White woman with black kid... downgrade.

Black woman with mulatto kid... upgrade.

and then another black will make kids with that already mixed chick and make darker babies this time, until all the whiteness is gone.

Race traitors will be the first to hang during the race war deus vult

>lmao they're like 4, they're be incredibly fuckable in 11-12 years brah.
Im trying to avoid jail here, brah.

You aint saw nothing yet white boi.

All kids that comes from white and a black are mullato dude.

>b-but mixed children don't look like their mother
Sup Forums effortlessly and eternally BTFO

USA is already a European mutt country anyway. I wouldn't even consider "white" Americans white

It went down hill when you started mixing with Southern and Eastern Europeans

Welp now she has two niglets that aren't going to be nearly as attractive as her and much less intelligent. If we lived in a merit based country her spawn wouldn't get into college but they will if we can't get rid of affirmative action.

I have more respect for someone who sucks horse cocks on camera than a white woman who fucks niggers!

You know why I hate niggers? It's not because of their skin color, because that would be stupid, no, it's because they are evolutionary throwbacks.

Think about it. As we developed as a species, the more intelligent of us started to explore the world because of higher I.Q. s which led to intellectual curiosity. As time progressed those people evolved into other races and started to build modern civilization. Meanwhile niggers sat content to wallow in their own nignorance and graze in fields like the dumb fucking animals they are. The worst thing an advanced civilization could do is let these fucking chimps in because they contribute nothing and breed like cockroaches.

Bringing these fucks to North America was the worst thing anyone could have done and now we're seeing the end result. They drain resources and add nothing of worth to our societies. Go to any major city in the USA, look at it today then compare it to the way it was 50-60 years ago. Look at everything we built and then look at the ruins left today as these knuckle dragging fucking Neanderthals drag our world back into the dark ages.

I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak and don't have to live much longer to see it go further into the fucking shitter because of niggers, SJW's, cucks and fags!!!FACT!!!

>hurt
faggot

yup

Furthermore, white women fuck niggers either because they're getting back at Mommy and Daddy for not buying them a pony when they were little OR they think that it somehow defines them and makes them seem more like an individual. So white women see niggers as a fashion accessory, like a pair of shoes or a handbag, nothing more.

Meanwhile, niggers aspire to fuck white women because they know they're knuckle dragging sub-humans and want their offspring to be successful which they know wont happen if they breed with another nigger. So knocking up some race traitor whore is their goal in life because they subconsciously want to eradicate their own worthless race through eugenics!!!FACT!!!

I think the best thing to do in these scenarios is completely ignore them.

Any physical or emotional effort on our part is an unironic waste. She'll pay the toll, but she won't really pay it enough if we give her and women like any support or attention at all.

Friendly reminder to invest your time wisely in the right women.

>implying mulatto girls ever want to fuck nigs
they always go for white bois
which is funny cuz they are always the most vocal about racial shit

>somalis I know have the thin elegant noses
It's amazing how you can jerk off niggers and type at the same time.

There is a difference.

A white woman can have cute white kids, which others can not.

A black woman birthing a mulatto kid will often make a kid that is often considered better looking than a base black.

Wasting wombs breeding white women with blacks.

The future of America - you're looking at it, pussy ass cracka

>those noses

Isn't your country communist?

I loathe niggers, but biracial light-skinned nigresses are qt as fuck desu.

Also their father is probably a quadroon like pic related or at worst a mulatto.

If so, then so is the rest of it: a normality of violent crime and dysfunctional institutions.

Yes, liberals will become mongrelized while conservatives will remain pure

The only white women on my campus who fuck niggers were either unattractive or attractive but obviously an attention whore- one of these attention whores was sitting right on the path everyone needs to walk on around class change time and not moving despite clearly being in the way- "sorry" they said, but it was clear they weren't and just wanted people to look at them and see that she was a white girl with a black guy. Pay attention, feed them more! Fucking cunt.

>blue eyes
>kind of ok facial bone structure
>cosmetic lip enhancement
>make up

This woman is at best a 7 before joining the untouchables. Do you bros agree?

>?
>!!!!
topkek. keep it up leaf

that's what I'm talking about. The white stud knocking up the high white admixture mulatto woman. She's like a quadroon or octoroon.

Mom is fairly good looking. White dude spermed her and those kids end up looking better than the mom.

Not the future of space exploration but the future of dark ages.

HOLY SHIT THIS DIGITS AAAHHHH

That is not true.

The problem is that both US and Brazil got fucked on out slave trades.

We got the ugly blacks instead of the tribes that has good looking ones.

There are some ethinic of blacks that are really beautiful and has not a drop of white on them.

Unfortunally they are a minority if compared to the wide nosed, big lipped ones.

Yes, but if you have kids with them, you are still fucking with your genes.

One drop rule muh nigga. The jews wins if you dont control your urges.

White women have limited fertility. She's probably gonna end up a single mom.

She thinks her kids look good for blacks but her daughters are always gonna be jealous mom was a better looking white girl.

She could have been a single mom getting knocked up by some Chad. Could have had cute little white girls. Oh well... she wasted her time.

I honestly wouldn't mind. The absolute fucking QTs (all 3 of them).

keep it coming

>Yes, but if you have kids with them, you are still fucking with your genes.
nope
nothing you do changes your genes
you're still spreading them no matter who you fuck
so get out there and start spreading white genes

quicker germans are wiped off the face of the earth the better

and how do you know they wouldnt be even cuter if they were white?

moron race traitor

Disgusting

>brazilian
>white

Ayy Lmaon. Im one of the mixed ones m8. Native and white. Got green eyes and light brown skin. Lighter than this qt.

And good hair because Im not a nigger.

better then full negros tbg

this is def a third or fourth generation octaroon.

most likely her mother is white, dad the child of two mixed parents

you don't go from a full-on coon or sheboon to this in one generation. just doesn't happen. her black genetics have been distilled to perfection through several generations of lucky breeding.

Checked and kekked

>(all 3 of them)

mohamed, pls.

the dad is half maori, not even black. go back to your cuck shed Hans.

falkland

satan pls go

Not in one generation but in two you can go without a problem.

quality dubs+double trips

Fuck you. If it's for girls that cute, I wouldn't mind waiting a couple years.

Cannot argue with that tho.

>watch that video because someone else talked about it
>half nigglet walks into view
>Oh ok, it all makes sense now

Based trips

that's cuz no one will fuck you

hey man, elliott hulse used to be smart. like 3 years ago his videos really made me think (not even meming)

would you still consider it an upgrade for him though?

Yes, our women are disgusting little sluts who need severe punishment

no one will fuck you anyway

no u

The future is one when the woman is a full blooded negress

>Great Britain has been invaded by Normans, Angles, Jutes, Saxons, Romans, Danes, and Norwegians

>United States has been invaded by no one

>United States are the mutts

ok bro

No, this is.

Never considering the racism prevalent in asians. The future is theirs.