Why didn't Superman stop the bomb?

Why didn't Superman stop the bomb?

Couldn't hear or see it because the bomb in the chair was coverd with lead. Supes can't see through lead.

Is that fucking real? I never watched the film cos i heard it was shit but jesus christ this angle makes him look laughable.

It's real

as real as your gf

The head is obviously shooped. He's not near that bald.

Why didn't he stop his balding

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

What about the microsecond after the bomb detonated?

That's what I hate about these movies - they have to seriously depower Superman to make him "flawed" and to give Batman a chance of beating him.

Why didn't Superman stop his male pattern baldness?

This isn't comic Superman, nerd.

>He's not near that full-haired.
Fix'd.

this is the most virginal thread i've ever seen on Sup Forums

Because somebody removed a part of his head with scissors and pasted another man's head

>great face
>literally has the body of hercules
>actually a good guy when he can be a total asshole and get away with it

>Ehihi he's balding lads xP xDDD

God i really wish you'd all get tortured to death, Sup Forums

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Every time he detects that it's even slightly recessed than what is acceptable, he speeds against the earth's rotation flying back to an appropriate hair length

>why can't he do everything?
Why would that be interesting?

>bomb/metal detectors cant see bombs through lead
lol?

And additionally he feels guilty about not preventing the injuries that made the wheel-chair necessary, so naturally he doesn't want to inspect it too closely.

As a Real American, Superman believes in the rule of law.

lets not forget that eventually the FBI/DHS would realize he was a cripple and couldn't build his own bomb inside a wheelchair so would start looking at the guy who gifted him said wheelchair

>hairlets

LMAO

They made it seem very flimsy. Was it the lead, or was it that he didn't want to fess up to an injury he was partially responsible for. One scene makes it seem like one, and another seems like the other.

t. hairlet

calm down baldy

>What about the microsecond after the bomb detonated?
What is he going to do then? Even if he could move that fast trying to grab people at that speed would tear them apart.

t.low T fag

The lead made it so he wouldn't see it by accident. The guilt made it so he wouldn't deliberately search for it. Both possibilities covered.

What a fucking idiot you are.

He could cover the bomb with himself. He also could have heard it through lead or smelled it through lead. He also could have used ice breath to stop the explosion.

>He also could have heard it through lead or smelled it through lead
>implying Lex would be dumb enough to make a bomb detectable those ways

>He could cover the bomb with himself.
>He also could have used ice breath to stop the explosion.
He's not the Flash. Explosions are fast.

Remember when Superman was able to go so fast, he could travel back in time?

>That's a different Superman!

Yeah, a shittier, weaker, less-than-Superman.

Please pull the book of excuses out of your ass and explain why, DCuck.

>Remember when Superman was able to go so fast, he could travel back in time?
Yeah, and it was dumb as fuck. You can't tell interesting stories with that Superman unless everybody in the whole setting is retarded.

It's always the same buttblasted MCUcks making these threads. Why?

>Why create situations that are actually a challenge for Superman when we can just butcher everything that's been established he can do?

- Ice breath?
- Spin around the explosion and contain it?
- Grab the bomb and fly with it through the floor, or through the ceiling the instant it begins to explode?

DC mocking threads never contain praise of Marvel though. There are barely any threads at all praising current Marvel, of the few that do in comparison to the many psuedointellectual DC threads, many of these are themselves bait. Your movies are just shit, with or without your Marvel boogeyman (in this case without)

>Taking a frame where a character is moving and speaking and comparing it to a frame where a character is motionless

Why be so intellectually dishonest and compare similar moments?

>he actually photoshopped the image in OP
Man can MCUcks get more pathetic? After all they worship some nu-male on hairplugs.

>those padded shoulders
>that dick-sucking facial expression
Absolute state of MCUcks

>everything that's been established he can do?
DCEU Superman has high-tier human reaction time. There's nothing he can do once the bomb has detonated. Superhuman reaction time is exclusive to the Flash, who also wouldn't be able to do anything unless he had prepared some containment device in advance, in which case he wouldn't need the reaction time.

>Being this butthurt over a funny image

How pitiful.

It's ok Cap Hairplugs we still like you.

Balding can turn a Chad into a robot.

>can't hear through lead.
Lol. Also how did Luthor knew about lead thing? Dead Zod couldn't help with that

Better to get hair plugs so your on-screen character looks better than to have your receding hairline immortalized forever on film.

>literally does nothing for a little while after the explosion

I'm not asking him to do everything, but can't he stop being depressed for a second and be concerned for other people?

>never watched the film cos i heard it was shit
The b8 on this board is off the fucking charts