Mr. Robot Season 3

youtube.com/watch?v=46byqBf0dVk

hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qun3zNnbCe0
youtube.com/watch?v=HeIy4YiMQQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=d5w5h26n4mU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell yeah! I love this show. They're going back to hacking stuff too! Honestly can't wait. It's such a mindful as well. Haters gonna hate on it I suppose

>being hyped for this shit after the trainwreck that was season 2

Mr. Reddit

The pee scene was so fucking hot. I miss that sexy character.

I still think the gay sex scene was unnecessary.

Worth it for his spergout IMO.

>Ghost dad
This show was unwatchable by end of s01.

gay sex is ALWAYS necessary

>i was hallucinating all along gyese(end season1)
>or was i (end season 2)
>oh boye i can't wait for season 3 haha are you guys with me fellas?

Kill yourself.

>Season 3 stars Mr.Robot inviting his old friends to a cabin up on a snowy mountain as wacky hijinks ensue

so what was tyrell doing the entirety of season 2

It's almost impossible for me to get invested in following seasons of shows like these.
I mean, the first one was almost completely self contained and made to be a thing of its own.
Every single additional season doesn't get me interested in what new stories they have to tell, it just makes me wonder about which member of a board that has never even watched the show said "Just pump out another one, it made a ton of cash last time"

we know that hes working with the dark army for elliot's plan to destroy the records place (?) but how the fuck did elliot not have any contact with any of them for the whole time

Carrying out the "plan"

What pee scene, Rami pisses?

holy sh*t trump btfo!!!

based!!!

>gay sex scenes
>le ebin computer hacker muslim gal
>hates trump
Has this show ever called reddit before?

post non UK version plz.

>I am a proud supporter
>present tense
>during the primary and the election
>past tense
>I continue to support someone's campaign for presidency after they're disqualified

how does he say this and then make a fictional show depicting Bernanke looking evil and doing various evil things.

No the show is Sup Forums.

1). Main Character "Mr Robot" is a reference to /r9k/ board

2) The main character uses Sup Forums in the episode to hack someone

3) Uses Sup Forums lingo and basically acts just like most of us do (anti-social and quite and wear black hoodies and un-conventially good looking)

He's the scary type of man, he's being evil knowingly

No, it's Sup Forums.
Elliot is Sup Forums and /r9k/
Tyrell is /fit/ and /biz/. Former Sup Forums and /r9k/

Season 1 was alright if a bit pretentious.
Season 2 went full retard.
Season 3 doesn't look better.

>I mean, the first one was almost completely self contained and made to be a thing of its own.
It literally wasn't though

Aside the final "Where's the villain" sequel hook that some jew in a suit strongarmed into the plot, it worked perfectly as a single story.

Mr Reddit

>unreliable narrator: the show

i dont even remember most of season 2

>This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

lol how ironic anyone got a re-up ;~;

probably the only experimental drama worth watching now that Twin Peaks is over.

so many odd looking waifs

hopefully Esmail corrects his pacing this time around.

the only reason i watch this shitty show.

>not Tyrell
lmao faggot

>I support Hillary
>Entire show is about the Darknet vs the Deep State and Globalists

cant wait to shitpost cutie rami everyweek now

Do you mean that as a negative? I quite like the idea of a narrator/protagonist being unreliable.

>Bought Season 2 on bluray
>haven't watched a single episode
fuck

Gay scene was to show how far Tyrell was willing to go to get what he wants.

What DE does Sup Forums use?

I really don't care about the story anymore but I'll watch because it's fairly straightforward and well made.

>people criticizing season 2
I rewatched it a couple weeks back and it's actually pretty good. I didn't feel it either when it came out but now that I rewatched it I like it.

By the way, Angela is totally getting played by that CEO guy right? She's becoming such a cunt, don't understand how she just gave up on her mother's dad and even fucked her dad over for some extra career options and money.

mother's death*

>By the way, Angela is totally getting played by that CEO guy right?
I have no idea what he's up to. He does seem to be going out of his way to change her though.
I'm not sure if it's just because he wants sex.

I doubt it's about sex. I have no idea why he's getting her involved. And why he's getting her involved with the Dark Army too, must be up to something big I guess.

good show,
really stupid name tho

GNOME, unironically.

I've been trying the DE-less approach with i3 though

what was the point of bugging his phone, they literally never revisit this

Ai'm on KADEJE MYSELF

Who knows? Maybe it was just to mislead the audience - Tyrell had a plan, but obviously couldn't follow through with it given what happened with the hack.

the last scene with the motorcycle drive by was cool, but some of the scenes feel a little too "TV feeling" if u know what i mean. like some cheap jumping the shark shit going on all the time, but ill still watch it. they do shit like that one surreal weird episode, or the time he was in prison the whole time lol. its a cool show. just can feel cheap sometimes.

Well, apparently it was to get the information that Scott was going to be having a meeting about his promotion - this led him to have the dinner.
It's embarrassing how much I forgot about a show, it's only been 8 months.

It was actually because he was his personal assistent. Had to go back to the episode to actually know who he was because I didn't know either but now we all do.

>Haters gonna hate

Suckers gonna suck.

>based on what?

was philip price's personal assistent*. and then this shit comes into play .

>one surreal weird episode
It's a pretty surreal show all around to be honest. Don't forget about the scenes when Eliot was detoxing in season 1.

>have sex in the first episode
>is totally /fit/
>was not a NEET and actually had a job
>doesn't live in basement
>doesn't live with his parents
>actually goes out of the house

yeah it's totally Sup Forums!

only like 10% probably fits all of those things you pointed out. However it is very likely that everyone here is at least a LITTLE anti social. But we're not all fucking virgin 30 year old NEETs who live with their parents.

You said he was /r9k/ which is basically the hub of depressed neet khhv wizards. Doesn't apply to a guy who had a nice job, his own place and a hot girlfriend and a side piece as well.

Its down.

>only like 10% probably fits all of those things you pointed out
h-h-heh heh. y-yeah. those l-losers....

>[sweating intensifies]

when we gon see hot tyrells wife titties or blonde girl titties?

>khhv
kissless, hugless, handholdless virgins?

>No the show is Sup Forums.
>1). Main Character "Mr Robot" is a reference to /r9k/ board
reference doesn't equal that he is a robot. Even though he kind of is. Not by choice though, you losers choose to be obese virgins who will never have a girl be attracted to them.

I couldn't even be bothered to watch season 2 so no.

s1
>we just ended debt lmaaooooo fight club n shiiiiiiet
s2
>we just ended debt, fight club and shit

wonder what will happen in season 3

And you're a pretty big deal so I guess shame om Mr.Robot right?

Good shill.

see this you faggotThe guy said it, I replied according to that.

hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=Qun3zNnbCe0

Yes.

You're either from Reddit or haven't watched the show.
The second season quite clearly was about how taking on the bank fucked things up massively, and they've only made things worse.

best character on the show is white rose?

youtube.com/watch?v=HeIy4YiMQQ4

>You're all doomed to a mind sucking death
Daily reminder

Wongbro the best character in pretty much anything he's in.

You're right, the second season wasn't identical to s1. Things actually happened in s1

white rose is the chink lady that pissed on that guy's grave though, this is the guy that plays the Chinese E-Corp partner right?

Elliott breaking out of mental/physical prison was kino.

cmon, its not THAT bad

yeah but it was completely irrelevant

No it wasn't - it allowed him to make progress (at least at first) with Mr Robot, and it also introduced that black inmate who has a role in season 3.

>No it wasn't - it allowed him to make progress (at least at first) with Mr Robot

they could have done that while advancing the story

>and it also introduced that black inmate who has a role in season 3

lol just read that again

Sex with fit dude was far? They should show him sucking off a dirty hobo for piece of information or something.

>they could have done that while advancing the story
kinda agree, but I appreciate that they tried to add some dimension to his character and at some point he was going to have to battle his inner demons.

It's just a shame the arc took that long and diverted him from hacking, which is the whole point of the show.

The E Corp heist F Soc do midway through the season (installing the router) more than made up for it though. That was like a miniature Soderbergh film.

Im gonna watch it. S2 was a mess sure but it still had some good moments.
If they fuck this season up it's lights out for the show though.
Also i still think Tyrell is another personality of him. Look at OP's pic. Someone has a long beard but Mr Robot doesnt have a long beard in the trailer. Only Tyrell has.

I'm right though?

>Also i still think Tyrell is another personality of him.
this meme needs to die.

i never noticed he shot himself. i always thought the cops shot him.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5w5h26n4mU

Chinese E-Corp partner and Whiterose are the same character, played by the same person.

oh my god I can't believe I've never caught up on this. whiterose and the ecorp partner are the same fucking person. Lmao. I am a shame.

Creator of this show shouldn't have been a bitch then. There was no Tyrell at all in s2 except finale and when he came back he was all weird and different. Even in this trailer he is.
This show loves plot twists so there'll be something.

I thought I was just being racist when I thought the two looked familiar.

>transgender

somewhere out there, a crossdresser just killed himself.

So what the fuck is dark armys plan? Why does whiterose want that plant so bad?

>So what the fuck is dark armys plan
help E Corp destroy banking system (destroy servers, then paper back up records) so people would rely on E Coin.

maybe has ties to Chinese government? (Whiterose is Chinese Minister of State Security)

>Why does whiterose want that plant so bad
still a mystery, but having a site for nuclear power would have lots of benefits.

hopefully this show gets crazy and goes down the parallel universe/alternate reality route.

>hopefully this show gets crazy and goes down the parallel universe/alternate reality route.
If this happens, I wanna see Elliot end up in a universe where his dad is still alive and then shoot him because he thinks it's just Mr. Robot and he's not real.

yeah but why does the chinese gov want e-coin?