Brit/pol/ - It's cold outside edition

>Today's Papers 11/9/16
sli.mg/a/nsNBJR

>Boris Johnson backs hardline Brexit campaign Change Britain as pressure from senior Tories builds on Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/11/boris-johnson-backs-hardline-brexit-campaign-change-britain-as-p/

>Work permits among Brexit options, home secretary says
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37332282

>Owen Smith: UK could join euro and Schengen
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/owen-smith-uk-join-euro-schengen/

>Traditions such as Christmas celebrations will die out unless people stand up for British values, government review finds
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/traditions-such-as-christmas-celebrations-will-die-out-unless-pe/

>Theresa May should invoke Article 50 within weeks, says John Whittingdale
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/10/theresa-may-should-invoke-article-50-within-weeks-says-john-whit/

>A loophole means the BBC's online news site could be free from strict impartiality rules
uk.businessinsider.com/bbc-online-news-exempt-from-impartiality-rules-2016-9

>Business leaders and MPs attack Liam Fox over 'fat and lazy' accusations
theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/10/business-leaders-politicians-attack-fox-over-lazy-accusations

>Bitter French politician says British firms should be BANNED from doing business in Europe
express.co.uk/news/uk/709329/french-emmanuel-macron-uk-firms-banned-eu-brexit

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labours-emily-thornberry-calls-sky-news-presenter-dermot-murnaghan-sexist-for-asking-pub-quiz-a7236756.html
hyper-masculine.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lads why was the UK ever in the EU in the first place?

Too slow to link from the old thread, sorry lads

>you were born too early to be the last surviving human

You're right, sorry.

I was going to say as an English MP it should have the same meaning, but I wonder if she would have made the same comment if it was a Union Jack? People get very sensitive over the St Georges Cross.

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is naturally distrustful of Jewish influence.

>not letting a polymorph mind-control you into thinking it's Karen made flesh

because of

>muh single market

>when you realise how north britain really is

canada looks tropical by comparison.

Lads I have an Italian friend. I remember reading about how these Italians burned some Union Jacks after Bobby Sands' death. I'm trying to find some pictures of the event, but I can't. I want to send it to him jokingly saying something like "bro wtf man?!"

Do any of you have a picture? If not, just post any Italian-British hate pictures please.

Lads should I get a trap gf or a Muslim gf?

We weren't. We were in the EEC, which was simply a trading group. It morphed in to the modern EU over time with no permission from us. We joined the EEC and was pushed in to the EU.

Thank you based jet stream for not letting us become a frozen shithole.

I went to the charity shop today lads, do you think I should watch "the Dam Busters" or "the Bridge on the River Kwai" tonight?

Trap Muslim gf.

> Be in Dundee, Scotland
> Sat in Pizza Hut celebrating my daughters birthday
> In walks Muslim man, mid 20's
> behind him Muslim hajib wearing woman
> totally grossed out but try not to reveal my power level as it will ruin day
> take my daughter to Icecream machine passing muzzies
> on way back look at the girl
> she's white
> looks local
Mfw

>not just making a thousand crazed simulant versions of Karen, then running them through a gauntlet, and letting the last one standing be your qt waifubot

Traps are pure and feminine, boipucci is preferable to racemixing.

You don't get to keep Northern Ireland fuck off.

Hand it over. You know what you stole. Hand it over.

Neither

>uk could join the euro
>forget brexit
>does not care if votes are lost to UKIP
Ok lads, what is Smith is only pretending to be labour...think about it! He is saying all this BS and sucking up to the EU which just makes labour look worse to their supporters (working-lower middle class). This will push their voters towards tories or (more likely) UKIP.

What if he is on our side lads!

there was worldwide outrage

Dam Busters, the Bridge is too depressing.

>you will never star in a WW2 move with Sersh fighting the Hun up North.

Who here /excited for series XI/?

Of what?

Something that really pisses me off is men don't wear hajibs or anything like it.
It implies women should be in shame when the men do most of their bad shit, like fucking goats but no they're perfect and women should be stoned.

Anyway I hope your girl had a good day otherwise.

What about white Muslims?

smeghead

Hope it's decent, season X was a bit mediocre.

>muh death wheel

simulants out REEEE

Red Dwarf is coming back on? I thought that was done and dusted years ago? What channel, is it on Dave I guess? When?

Lemons was the only one I really liked desu

First time seeing it? Doesn't get less odd lad, neither does seeing third generation Muslims wearing burqas with their mother wearing a very loose headscarf.

Welcome to modern Britain.

Who /got a Tumblr blog/ here?

Be a bit nippy up there

Having a trap qt GF for the last 2 years, I am a little biased.

But get a trap. Goddamn.

yeah dave, week and a bit

your daily reminder you're still in the EU

Guys can we tell the world already that we switchet the system from democracy to meritocracy?

Fuck you, Red Dwarf ended at series VI

your daily reminder you're still governed by Trudeau

Daily reminder your country is represented by a fucking leaf

>here's a question guys
>fuck you
ty mate, tyvm

Nice leaf

This is sort of true desu.

Trailer looks shit. Mainly regurgitating old jokes.

RD will never be the little piece of GOATness it was from III-VI

This is not your safe space, twatface.

So I should go for a Muslim gf Peter?

Who /Big R/ here?

> A
> FUCKING
> LEAF

I can't agree with you on everything, Mr. Hitchens.

I'm sorry. But it's true.

Stoke me a clipper, I'll be back for Christmas.

Never said it wasn't . No need to be a cock to the guy bringing it up -- or does the subject put you in a state of trauma?

You don't see many Muslims here, maybe 1 or two occasionally but this was my first converted girl. Pretty disgusting.

Was funny to try and watch people clock her as they also passed, a good many eye rolls, which was encouraging

If you don't want to accept the apology, then you can fuck right off, lad.

Where'd you think you are?

You're an english MP on Pol?

In fairness seeing what happened to RD was pretty traumatising

> trap
> girlfriend
Pick one

What happened? I stopped watching after they got rid of Rimmer.

0 (ZERO) gold

It's Mogg.

Learn to read, you stupid cunt.

Allow me to floccinaucinihilipilificate your post

I wish a real MP would show themselves on brit/pol/, but it'll never happen. ;_;

I don't care who it is, but if there is at least 1 here there may still be some hope for the UK yet.

That being said I do love Mogg.

They stopped making the sets out of palettes and egg boxes and it lost all of its charm.

Yes, other user MP is right. I am Mogg.

My next daughter will be called Boudicca btw.

I agree to an extent. Most of series VII and VIII is infuriating to watch.

>implying I wanted an apology
I just want to know why you jumped right to "fuck you" when I brought up the subject. Seems like an overreaction.

No, it's some sort of legerdemain.

They brought Rimmer back, so that's a good thing. The show just continued to wallow in mediocrity with Back to Earth being pure shit and X being pretty meh.

Thanks lads, think I'll give it a miss

Better to not see it than see it, if you know what I mean

Also, ignore my shitty syntax. I've had too much gin. Good thing I can sleep it off on the benches tomorrow.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labours-emily-thornberry-calls-sky-news-presenter-dermot-murnaghan-sexist-for-asking-pub-quiz-a7236756.html

HAHAHAHAHA

Shadow foreign secretary claims it's sexist that she doesn't know who the French foreign minister is.

yeah hyper-masculine.tumblr.com/

>POST
>NATIONAL
>STATE

>Yes, other user MP is right. I am Mogg.
>I am Mogg.
Well that's me convinced.

>Be Irish
>Get a bunch of (you)'s by butthurt bongs who can't accept that Britain doesn't own the entire British isles
Feelsgoodman

What a guy

I'm going to watch it anyway. Not like there's really a better alternative all the good shows are dead.

Came into the thread to ask if this had been discussed. She's suffered a pretty poor response from most journalists and some MPs.

This is my first time opening a britpol thread, and I jut want to say that Red Dwarf was a top kek when I was 8 or so.

Even if they did they'd only tripfag.

we're just waiting for you to crumble with the rest of the EU mick, then you'll come begging to join the kingdom

Note importance of towers in Dambusters.

Note absence of towers in Star Wars.

Wonder why Wedge keeps talking to Luke about looking for the tower on his next attack run.

Acquire growing suspicion George Lucas wrote his only decent film through cut and paste.

>I just want to know why you jumped right to "fuck you"

>"i'm just curious..what makes you feel this way?"

This is an SJW tactic, lad. Straight outta Alinsky.

>Journalist does his job
>"Wow, how sexist that a Journalist was grilling me."
>That bitchiness at the end

Why even get into politics if you don't have thick skin?

this is true facts. there are definitely some redeemable moments post series 6 but it ceased to be the same show once rob grant left.
they ruined kryten completely once kochanski came in

No thanks. Better dead than red!

Bit gay.

>New study reveals that 77% of British voters now see themselves as centrist or right of centre

>things that never happened

Not really. I just don't get why it was your opener. I'm happy to drop it, though, if you think I'm picking at your verbiage too closely.

Just quit the tough guy act -- I only wanted to talk RD.

But muh people joining the labour party

Tbf asking if you know someone's name is a bit bitchy, but what do you expect if you're interviewed by Sky News?

Definitely not sexist mind.