What is Sup Forums's opinion of Martin Shkreli?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of Martin Shkreli?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/737396029419597824?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
periscope.tv/w/1vOxwRvVeERJB/card#
rightwingwatch.org/content/alex-jones-maybe-aliens-really-do-run-world
youtube.com/watch?v=TPAmlgawt1c
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295348-pharma-bro-shkreli-shows-up-at-chelsea-clintons-apartment
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy0k3j_a7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

try hard

funny fella

Utter shitheel.

Fuck off Martin, nobody wants you here.

Get out, Martin, you smug fuck. Go jack off while you jack up some more drug prices.

I like him

Did nothing wrong, but socially inept.

We know its you marteen

Genuinely hope he gets a terminal illness

Cant dislike this guy

BASED
follow him on twitter desu. he's a good lad

He's the man to be honest. But I don't like one thing he did. Apparently he bought an auctioned off secret wu tang album and doesn't let anyone listen to it. It probably bumps too :I

kind of a dick but also very smart and successful

not that different from most other people who do his same job

not sure what the price fiasco was about. it's my understanding that no one really got screwed by that price increase except greedy hospitals and insurance cos

pretty meh. dont like what he did in pharma but do appreciate the way he does politics

Douche

he's a god

did he stop the hillary stream today?

Better than Milo

After his comments today I think he's great.

>Good capitalist
>Likes to fucks with liberals
>Trump supporter
I like him

I would fuck Megan Kelly so fucking hard

I used to dislike him before I found out what he actually did. Now I think he's pretty based.

He`s my role model
Wanna be like him when im done with college

lvl100 troll. if his actions piss you off guess what nigger? you're a retard

my exact thought every time i see her god damn

i love him. hes based af, literally did nothing wrong

He had a public Discord server a few weeks ago. I joined and spoke to him for a while.

He comes across as a nice guy, but you can tell he's actually a fucking arsehole. All he does is sit around and play fucking video games all day.

He's a right wing troll, got my support

>did nothing wrong
>got into a hedge fund from a shit background
>helps people
>fucks with uninformed idiots
>embarrassed congress and made them look like unethical jackasses
Role model shit familia

t. Martin Shrekelli using a brit proxy

Kike?

pretty sure he works most of the day

Anyone who triggers lefties has my respect

The greatest real life troll

Gone but not forgotten

Guy is pompous, but ridiculously smart. And nowhere near the villain the media makes him out to be.

Watch the Vice documentary on him: youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

>on Sup Forums
>listens to nigger music

one of us

Stupid fucking kike, he should release his wutang clan album

>Trump supporter
Is he though?
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/737396029419597824?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>10lbs
top jej

God-tier, he yelled "are you alive?", "Trump! Trump! Trump!", "Drop out!" and "Why are you sick?" when Hillary came out of Chelsea's apartment.

periscope.tv/w/1vOxwRvVeERJB/card#

Did nothing wrong with the drug thing since he gave it for free to people without insurance. This drug was garbage to begin with because the disease is rare so inflating the price fuels research which leads to a cheaper drug with less side effects.
He didn't do anything right either, since while only insurance companies have to pay more, they will find a way to push it onto their customers.

Since then he's been riding his fifteen minutes of fame being generally obnoxious while not doing anything, other than triggering tumblrinas.

He's okay but nothing special.

Based bluepill

Toxic douchebag.

His periscope today was great

He's an irl shitposting

he legally cannot.

they have a 25 page contract saying that only the purchaser can even listen to it.

like, if you come over to his house he can not legally let you listen to it.

>a fucking arsehole

Definitely

Also, he's awesome

I fully enjoy his escapades

literal scum of the earth, piece of shit greedy bastard

Kek. I watched this. Funny as hell.

>1 post by this ID

If you really want to know the truth - VICE is usually shit, I admit - then watch this interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

The media will lie until their end of days.

Giant retard fag.

hiya reddit

>you'd lick her rotten, coke-filled nose

You can almost hear his high, frantic screams when things like this finally catch up with him.

He thinks he's some hot shot but he's just some dude with asburgers and no moral compass.

rightwingwatch.org/content/alex-jones-maybe-aliens-really-do-run-world

I can appreciate something you can't and that makes you upset. Autist detected.

>cohen
>a jew
>taking time out time to get agitated that he was found out
>not just continuing with another lie while pretending the past never even happened

Would you like some milk with that edge?

>Appreciating nigger "music" at all

Hard to say, he did run on down to chelsea clintons apartment earlier while livestreaming on periscope hoping to catch a glimpse of hillary.

Of course he is delusional and was saying shit like "i'm gonna climb the building and knock on the door".

Extremist of the extremist kike, anyone on this board who like him just want to be sooo edgy man

häng dig

I love him.

He does a lot of great things for people. He even bought me my college books when I sent him a long essay explaining why I need them.

t. Peter Wolodarski

based pharmabro

BASED ALBANIAN MASTERRACE

People like Shkreli and Weev are whom the nerdier citizens of Sup Forums should try to emulate, in my opinion.
They are ambitious, smart, hard-working, experimental, daring, edgy, and so on. They have not conformed, they have a strong, youthful sense of wanting to make a name for themselves and not to be orderly and settled.
Obviously you need super-high intelligence to do what they do, which most of us do not possess. But they still offer a titillating example of the kinds of attitudes that can make life fun.

>being a bluepilled retard regarding Shkreli

The only people being jewed are the healthcare companies. If someone can't afford the medicine, they will get it for free anyways. All the money he takes from the healthcare companies goes to funding new medicine that will replace this outdated one.

Cringe lord
youtube.com/watch?v=TPAmlgawt1c

Based for following Hillary to Chelsea's apartment

a guy with enough money to meme the world to his liking

>All he does is sit around and play fucking video games all day.

When you've gone from dirt poor to a net worth of 50+ million dollars, you're allowed to relax and do fuck-all.

He's pretty based. He made a video explaining that Hillary probably has Parkinson's

I'd let her snort coke off my dick

Has a severe personality disorder.

he took being the object of national hatred like a champ desu, not many people can take heat like that and turn it into fame and success

he strikes me as the type of person every loser on Sup Forums wishes they were but arent

It's something all Albanians have

>I don't listen to music made by blacks people and when I've never initially liked it
>therefore music made by blacks is not good
Good troll m8

>Martin Shkreli taunts Clinton outside apartment after 9/11 ceremony
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295348-pharma-bro-shkreli-shows-up-at-chelsea-clintons-apartment

He's fine by me

A somewhat amusing troll.

>Sup Forums thinks Shkreli is a Jew
>hates him
>finds out he's Albanian
>loves him

Never change Sup Forums

I think it's more of the fact that he is a genius

By Sup Forums standards he's a sand nigger

Another example of a devious person that I think Sup Forumstards would do well to look up to:
youtube.com/watch?v=_Wy0k3j_a7E

this desu

I hate him but he's amusing

He's funny and trolls libshits, which is pretty fun. His explanation of his actions in pharma were pretty solid, I like that when he gives a shit he can actually defend himself, but when the court tried to extract an explanation from him on air he told them to eat shit.

>turn it into fame and success
What fame and success? He's got money from previous endeavors, and the ranges from 'u an asshole' to 'yo, drop dat wu tang album'.

If you actually listen to him talk about the album, which he is forced to in literally every single interview, even he doesn't really know why he bought it. He just kinda did and then whatever. But people keep asking him about it, so he has to make up some bullshit that sounds like it would make sense.

99% of the world hates him, if he said he was pro trump it would hurt his campaign

What games does he play?

A greedy cunt who abuses a broken system. I don't blame him for price gouging, but he's still a rat bastard for doing so. The fucked up health care system allows people like him to exist. That's what needs to be addressed. I get most people here are unfettered capitalist but understand that Shkrelis unquenchable thirst for money is why your health insurance costs so much in burgerstan. It absolutely needs to be regulated.

t. gommie

He's cool and he dindu nuffin wrong. He's Jewing the Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws

Why? He just raised the price for health insurance agencies, people without insurance could still buy the drug for the same price.

ive seen him play dota and league

One er visit cost me over 2 grand in Murika. Fuck that shit. I even had to drive myself because I knew the costs would be unaffordable if I got an ambulance. The health care system here is so perverse it boggles my mind. People should not profit off the illnesses of others period. If you think that's acceptable you're a deplorable person and a cuck who likes to get fucked up the ass by people like Shkreli. I'm not in favor of the government making cars or video games, but they absolutely should cover health care costs. It is proven to be more effective in every conceivable way. If thinking that makes me a commie so be it.

I bet Roger Ailes and Trump double-penetrated Megny Kelly

he's a contrary retard, so i like him a lot.