What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP...

What the fuck can be done about flyover country? The central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP, and yet they have the majority of influence in national elections? Can they just have their own independent province so they can smoke meth, beat their wives, and die off without getting involved in the affairs of people who matter?

>they have the majority of influence in national elections
Are you fucking stupid? They have barely any electoral votes compared to states like California and New York, which are guaranteed to vote Democrat. Most other states with a significant amount of electoral votes are swing states, apart from Texas.

I mean, 6 of the largest states by GDP went red. It's not 1945. GA, NC, FL and TX aren't irrelevant backwaters no more.

>produces almost none of the nation's GDP, and yet they have the majority of influence in national elections
I agree, women shouldn't be able to vote

>the central United States produces almost none of the nation's GDP
Do you think all of your food comes from California and NYC?

>tfw live in a shitty red state but you're not a drumpfkin

This

is

Sup Forums

People who live there own and manage most of the farms.

EXCUSE ME?

>will probably never get legal weed even though my state economy is dead (Oklahoma)

Every board is now pol.

The mods don't even care anymore.

wahh wahh wahh

Without them there's no food for city scumbags to eat. Lord knows those people would never farm.

I'm a Kang! You're a peasant. It's natural that you feed me. Wouldn't you say so, boi?

get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich m'kay babe?

>live in blue state
>get shot for literally no reason at all

No one cares about your fucking corn

Get back in the cell and don't come out until you can pay for my welfare m'kay cuck?

i love this tv show!

Report these threads. Simple.

Drunk hillbillies murder each other all the time. It just doesn't make national news.

All media wants to be political, they brought it on themselves. The reason why Sup Forums keeps out the politics cancer is because there entertainment medium usually doesn't pertain to their politics.

i recently moved to flyover country from FL. there's absolutely nothing Dems can do to convince the masses in these states to vote blue. it's as much a cultural thing as anything else. they value what they categorize as freedoms, which is a vague umbrella term politicized against Dems in broad and wedge issues, over anything else.

the midwest including PA, WV and KN

are only 125 votes not even a quarter of all electoral votes

I didn't give a flying fuck about anything political until identity politics started creeping into everything I enjoyed.