Okay, why did they give Batman a bulge so comically big?

Okay, why did they give Batman a bulge so comically big?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a big guy

Aflec is hung very well. That bulge is 100% Ben

Why not?

Affleck genuinely has a massive cock. It's one of the reasons so many of the micropenises on here hate on him.

that's how groin protection looks like
He's wearing an armor, remember?

He's a wild and crazy guy

That's Affleck, not the costume. He's semi-known for it.

Batman has the biggest dick in the justice league, that is canon to the comics.

100% Affleck mate

i can confirm. i barely managed to fit half of it in my mouth. and i don't have a small mouth.

It's a DC thing user are you just noticing it?

Batman needs to be fucking alone, my god, stop those fucking dumb marvel-like orgies right now, rightfull standalone when????

This is accurate and dubs confirm. The more superheroes a film has who are not Batman, the worse it gets.

If the requirement to be trained as the new Robin was to suck his cock, would you do it?

Would you wanna be a feared vigilante and be taken to the ground by being kicked in the groin?

Wrong, they need to do a Batman film with a Robin that isn't a complete dumpster fire

Bruce's relationship with his 4 gay sons and other proteges is unironically the best part of his mythos

why not? I mean it is required of a Robin once he puts on the mask anyway.

As much as I'm not gay, should his cock end up in my mouth, well.. I wouldn't bite it... :3

It's Snyder's fetish

That bulge is bigger than Gadot's

Because American "men" are obsessed with cocks.

It's pretty much almost the size of her head, and she got a huge ayy lmao head as it is.

such a pleb spotted. Nobody fucking gives a shit about fagget Robin and even less about all those kiddy clones, the thing about batman is a loner avenger surrounded by great vilains (like Burton understood)

>they need to do a Batman film with a Robin
They absolutely don't. Good thing you're not in charge of anything.

This. For some stupid reason one of DC's biggest writer went on record stating that Batman had the biggest dick out of all the male members of the JL. Pretty much a huge monster cock. That's why he was so confident walking among literal gods.

>durr I only know Batman from a cartoon I watched as a 10 year old

His relationship with his adopted children is one of the main reasons Batman is the top selling DC comic. I know you get your opinions from youtube and reddit but once a SINGLE live-action movie as good as Under the Red Hood comes out the uneducated masses will come around.

>batman
>adopted kids
wow that sounds so fucking interesting, nerd, do we see him get the papers done and go through the hard and epic adventure of adoption?

>His relationship with his adopted children is one of the main reasons Batman is the top selling DC comic.

The Robins add nothing to the Batman mythos, it has only been taking from him.

Pretty much every story focusing on the Robins only serve to show what an asshole Batman is and how they need to strike on their own because Batman is a big meanie to them.

Not to mention that they've started dumbing Batman down so that the Robins can take Batman's skills in order to stand out a bit more among themselves.

For you

The Chad bulge.

Why is your bulge so comically small?

MARVEL BTFO

Those costumes are just terrible. Is that supposed to be the Flash? He looks like a huge faggot.

I remember everyone gawking at Superman's massive thundercock when Man of Steel came out too.

>The Robins add nothing to the Batman mythos

>Morrison's Batman & Robin is the best Bat comic of the decade
>Added the best new villains to the mythos in years, even making it in the Arkham games and tv shows
>Literally stars the 1st Robin and Bruce's biological son and current Robin

sure pal

>Batman
>not having the biggest dick in JL or in all the DC universe

Very few comics focusing on the Robins add something to the Batman mythos. Most of them just make Batman look bad in order to prop these characters.

goddamn Gadot is so ugly, I just can't get over it

Gal Gadot, is that you?

why is batman even there

Please Gadot, anwer

You are a man?

Hoechlin's giant ass too. Is he the one we deserve for Nightwing?

>Tfw that bulge looks like NBD because yours is the same size.

And my dick isn't even that big, it's almost all balls, desu.

I'm happy with Batman just having Batgirl

Gadot, you're a married woman mother of two. Don't you feel no shame?

how many knights must have gotten their dicks stabbed until they decided enough is enough?

Fuck off with the "this tweet means Gal got fucked by Ben Affleck" shit.

>Hey x can you take a picture of me yawning for twitter?!?

The fact that they hired her and is known to sleep with all his co-stars is what started the rumor. Specially after Garner publicly threatened her.

I still don't believe it, though. Ben would never fuck an ugly rostie like Gal.

I figured it was some kind of cup to keep his dick protected like they have in sports, maybe it's even bulletproof

it's okay to objectify men

>Specially after Garner publicly threatened her.

what
source

What did he mean by this

There is none. Everything he said is complete made-up, wishful-thinking, fan-fiction-tier bullshit.

Why is your dick so comically minuscule?

Lmfao

No. They tend to shout at each other and he keeps them at arms length, they say "let us in Bruce!" and he looks at Jason Todd's outfit that he keeps. Then Alfred says Bruce needs some time and nothing changes.

Because Zack Snyder is a closeted homo pretending to be Chad

thicc

It’s called a cod piece also referee too as a cup

It’s to protect your dick

Can anyone explain this to me maybe I’m just deformed but my balls are like way bigger than my dick

Like he doesn’t even look like he has nuts? Wtf? My dick is a little shorter than this flaccid but my nuts drop below

Am I normal

he is supposed to evoke a buff naked black guy

>he doesn't want the BBC
>the Big Bat Cock

fuck outta here

you have a small dick. many people do. Dr. Manhattan isn't one one of them.

Did you not read my full statement my dick is basically (speaking relative becaus obviously I don’t know) the same slightly shorter

But manhattan has no tedticles

Where are his nuts? I’m not asking about dick size I’m asking aboout balls

He was comically fat

go to /hm/, both dick size and sack lenght vary per person

Batman is compensation fantasies for guys who live on the computer in a dark dank basement or apartment. Sort of "what if a school shooter like you was rich and hot and bang models?" It's why Superman is falling popularity, because his awesome life doesn't imply he's start depressed and involved him actually socializing instead of faking it and thinking everyone dumb in private.

Protection.

OR Batman is an interesting, deep character with a great supporting cast and even better villains...

...and Superman is boring as fuck

You're on Sup Forums, you're not normal.

yeah Sup Forums isn't overran with normalfags!

Wonder Woman and Batman's costumes are solid but boy does The Flash look terrible

>Bruce's relationship with his 4 gay sons and other proteges is unironically the best part of his mythos
Imagine being this much of a casual/Robinfag

youtube.com/watch?v=fAFP0IoMfsA

Imagine being the lad who has to carefully shade afflecks bulge over and over again until the committee that decides over your soul is finally satisfied with how his girth stands out

>Bruce's relationship with his 4 gay sons and other proteges is unironically the best part of his mythos

Reminder that his bulge was removed digitally

>implying damian is not absolute trash

Imagine being so alpha that a team of movie producers has to look at your dick and say "that's way too big for audiences, we need to CGI it down so people don't get scared".

>Specially after Garner publicly threatened her.

Sauce?

4u

It's probably just a crotch protector. A lot of athletes use one.

Batman should never be seen in full light desu

Ben's having a midlife crisis and depressed as fuck
He'd do anything to feel alive at this point.

Kevlar cup.

From what? They don't play hockey on set

what bulge? come on mate, are you really that ill-endowed

>not the topless version

>implying Damian isn't one of the best Robins and simultaneously the best thing to happen to Teen Titans in years

Rebirth Teen Titans has been super shitty.