Shows where a supporting actor becomes infinitely more likable than the main stars but is mysteriously removed from the...

Shows where a supporting actor becomes infinitely more likable than the main stars but is mysteriously removed from the channel by an insecure power-tripping racist hack fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

bootsyspankinspi.bandcamp.com/album/embrace-your-local-soft-rock-station
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=850
youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=1187
youtu.be/kZcQ2-FIRws?t=1117
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was way too overpowered for the rest of the crew.

In some alternate universe they have James and Bootsy Mondays.

Can I live in that universe

If you are willing to kill your alternate you because he's not gonna want to live in a universe with more Mike videos.

>that same universe is where Bootsy is constantly streaming and uploading full vidya playthroughs

>It's an episode where the good guys lose and are permanently replaced by the villains

>it's an episode where mike mentions how he beat a hard game 17 times because he's still living in bootsy's shadow

reminder:
bootsy>ryan>james>shit>mike

>ryan>james

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO SHOW YOU HOW HE KICKED JAMES' ASS

I don't understand why anyone even like Mike.

1). Mike sucks at video games
2). Mike is not funny at all
3). He just looks like a dirty sleazeball
4). He just reminds me of "that friend" who has autism and the girls don't want to be around him because he is a creeper
5). Self leaked picture of his private part to his fanbase( comprising mostly of underage kids)
6). He just says stupid stuff all the time and is just not a relatable person
7). He treats Ryan like shit, you can tell that he low key can't stand him and doesn't talk to him with respect/ he always combats anything Ryan says ( not saying I like Ryan, just that it's pretty shitty thing to do to an allegded "friend")
8). Oh and basically mooching off the success of James like a leach.

Maybe Bootsy can join up with Pat the NES Punk and do a video game show every Monday. I feel like that would be a lot more entertaining then anything involving Mike

Whereas Ryan

1) is a talented webmaster
2) charismatic in front of the cameras
3) doesn't follow trends, he starts them
4) has a loving family
5) outstages both Mike and James at the same time
6) has the perfect BMI for stealing as much screen space as possible

DO NOT LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC IF YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR HIM
bootsyspankinspi.bandcamp.com/album/embrace-your-local-soft-rock-station

Mike sealed his own fate when he pushed Bootsy out. James sealed the fate of Cinemassacre by allegedly sitting on the sidelines while it all went down.

Dawson's Creek.

It's not good and i'll never listen to it again but it's not offendedly bad

Do they even make the Board game series anymore? Stopped watching any Cinemassacre stuff when it turned in to mostly Mike and that other guy playing modern games.

I don't understand the hate Mike Matei get. He's super funny, he basically created AVGN and i'm good and video game. Bootsy was fucking boring, i'm glad he's gone.

Agreed, I hope his comics get published soon

>i'm good
hello mike

I find James movie reviews and countdown lists more entertaining than anything else these days. I'm glad were getting a mini monster madness at least this year, that's something I've always looked forward to every October. I'll still watch AVGN episodes, but the other video games stuff without James I don't bother with. Shame, Bootsy seemed like a pretty alright guy.

ew. So gross. Why is his pants so long and baggy.

We'll never get a solo James let's play (Metroid part 2 was kino)
or solo Bootsy let's play. Mike will always be there.

cuz his legs are thin and stubby

also, he's autistic

Mikes an insecure control freak who wants to establish superiority over James. Maybe Bootsy got in the way of that objective

I like it.

Don’t disrespect the genius who gave us Tornado Rex and Dream Phone

Guys I know what REALLY what happened to Bootsy He sleeps with the fishes and Mike took over his account on Twitter so none would be the wiser

someone post the picture of Mike at the tombstone wearing chick socks

Would you accept to become Mike Matei to have a 10 inches cock?

I don't really understand why he would do that? Bootsy was great at video games and brought both Mike and James up with him with his surprisingly decent acting and likeable personality.
Why would they kill a friendship over this? Is this why Cinemassacre has been going to shit?

What, you don't like the replacement?

Be honest Sup Forums, would you kill mike for a chance to win a free ipad?

>thicker middle than head
That'll get her off.

The story is that James wanted to keep Cinemassacre apolitical during the 2016 election but Bootsy kept going on anti-Trump rants on Twitter, so James fired him.

I'd give my ipad for a chance to kill mike

James thinking : "Fuck, my best friend is Mike Matei."

Bootsy is back to making slow jams
youtube.com/watch?v=dVZexcbtQkY

I guess you could say he had some bad luck

I'm sorry Bootsy had to be included in easily one of the dullest franchises in the history of youtube franchises. Each episode following the board manchild and his pals from New Jersey as they play assorted games has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rolfe vetoed the idea of Ryan taking over the series; he made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his awful movies. The Board James series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the nerd episodes were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the series was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time the nerd went for a walk, James added a fart noise.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that noise was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rolfe's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the AVGN by the same Nostalgia Critic. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching the AVGN at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch the Nostalgia Critic." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "Cinemassacre" you are, in fact, trained to watch Channel Awesome.

give it up.

Anyone got the pic where James and Mike are even further out to the sides and out of the frame?

I'd take ryan over Mike everytime....that's how bad Mike is.

Wow, I always thought this was a joke

I'd rather not look at this.

Break all the mirrors in your house then

Me neither, but Mike is so irritating and unpleasant that i would rather lick Ryan entire body than watch a 2min video of Mike Matei.

you know it's bad when chris bores has become much more likable and respected than mike matei

Ryan is an acquired taste

>board james will never get a season 3
why even live

Was the new AVGN episode written entirely by Mike? Its so bad.

>that's how bad Mike is.

Mike has no charisma; he's actively obnoxious. Like when he dies in a game and flips out, he starts high-pitched whiningg like a fucking child. It's not funny or endearing.

>C'MOOOOOOOON!
>I WAS PUSHING THE BUTTON!
>THAT'S CRAAAAAP!
>THE GAME CHEATED! THE GAME CHEATED!

It's even sadder because at least when James flips out as the Nerd, you know he's playing a character. This is what Mike is actually like.

And his Let's plays are just him cycling through the dumbest "catchphrases" that are never, ever, ever going to be funny.

>LINK STINK! LINK STINK!
>GOTTA GET THAT MONEY! UNCLE SCROOGE'S MONEY!

He's basically just filler to keep the channel floating with content updates between Nerd videos.

The Contra video is a good example of this, at 14:10 he explodes in anger and blames James for dying:

youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=850

Then at 19:47 he rages out and then gets pissy at James as he goes to reset:

youtu.be/89CS1ciqyss?t=1187

For all of James' faults, at least there is a genuine distinction between him and the Nerd character. James takes it pretty easy when playing games himself and knows that they're just games. Mike always seems like he has something to prove and spergs the fuck out whenever he dies or something doesn't go his way.

And what's worse is that he edits those videos himself. He chooses to leave in his whiney little bitch meltdowns. Does he think he looks badass when he starts flipping out and squealing in a high pitched voice or something?

And at the end :
I HATE THAT! I HATE IT!

This is a 34 years old man.

If that's what they left in, it really makes you wonder what Mike says that they leave out.

>mike has a qt girlfriend and you don't
How does this make you feel?

>And what's worse is that he edits those videos himself. He chooses to leave in his whiney little bitch meltdowns.

"We did 23 takes and THAT was the best one."

Jealous?

>girlfriend

''She'' is transgender.

>>LINK STINK! LINK STINK!

That's really the one that perplexes me. He says that every single time anything Zelda is ever brought up and he giggles each time. Like he really thinks chanting LINK STINK LINK STINK LINK STINK is funny. That's something even a second grader would find juvenile.

Both Mike and James have extremely infantile senses of humor. Like, if you made a fart noise at them, they'd burst out laughing. But Mike's idea of what's funny really leaves me thinking he's go developmental problems.

Man, Bootsy was too fucking great. The three faggots couldn't deal with that.

Yes?

>like
>like
Ryan?

Which one is the transgender?

>>like
>>like

at 18:37 of this video, James and Mike laugh hysterically at making fart noises for over 2 minutes of screentime. Its honestly a bit sad, and showcases their extremely infantile toilet humour, its basically the only thing they react to.

youtu.be/kZcQ2-FIRws?t=1117

>tfw I disliked Bootsy at first then slowly warmed up to him
I miss him lads

Reminder that James has a family and is virtually a millionaire while mike has to bust his ass editing shitty streams and let's plays, moderating, taking care of Cinemassacre's social presence for very little money compared to James.

GREAT feel if you ask me

Yeah but Mike has a huge cock though.

didn't the AVGN movie almost bankrupt him?

one of the shows had a graphic sequence of
someone having wet shit on bugs bunny
thinks this is not normal for them

Nah, he crowdfunded it and used most of the funny to buy his house rather than spend it on the movie, which is one of the reasons why it looked soooooo shit.

after his e-begging campaign he had enough money to buy a $500k house (so people say, but either way he raised A LOT of money and he didn't use it for the movie)

That universe sucks. Im enjoying this universe with Mike Mateo's insightful and creative game reviews and playthroughs sometimes guest starring James Rolfe as the Angry Video Game Nerd. Real AVGN fans and intelligent people in general realize that Bootsy was only holding Mike down.

I enjoyed the latest James & Mike Monday episode.

see
>y...yeah but Mike has a huge cock though
"No!"

The tape is not perfectly aligned with the shaft and his dick is well above it. As you can clearly see, the light was positioned in order not to cast too big a shadow.

>>y...yeah but Mike has a huge cock though
>"No!"
>
>The tape is not perfectly aligned with the shaft and his dick is well above it. As you can clearly see, the light was positioned in order not to cast too big a shadow.
Is this the new Harry Potter?

Pretty funny hearing Mike complain about piracy and emulators when it comes to the SNES mini and then turn around and play a romhack the next day. I wonder if they're so stupid that they don't think its piracy, James didn't know the difference between homebrew, mod and hack in the opening so it doesn't surprise me.

To everyone in this thread valiantly defending James Rolfe, reminder that by his own admission, he spent 7 YEARS in a special ed school.

He is legit autistic, not meme autistic.

What video does he say that in? Wouldn't surprise me, considering in his old home movies he looks 16 and his "friends" all look like they're 9 or so.

I don't give a fuck if it was "in the books". The show would not have declined so hard if he was still in it.

Don't care. Mike is a legit hack.

It was in one of his videos on filmmaking; I think it was about the movies that inspired him to be a filmmaker. Whichever one that was. He offhandedly mentions that he attended a special ed school for 7 years.

He probably should've kept that to himself.

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger role in Cinemassacre, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard about Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the house Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

How can they cover nothing but retro games and not know anything about them? Even Pat the NES Punk knows this shit.

Pat is a meme autist and in fact he knows his shit. James is trapped in a nostalgia-fueled acid trip, he doesn't even care about the games he didn't play as a child.

Stop hating on Mike please he had no say in the matter

James was originally planning to give the "... Beats" series to Bootsy (later to be handed to Mike) as he was friends with Bootsy since college. Bootsy actually began recording the Ghosts 'n Goblins (NES) episode on the October 14 and 15. James wanted Bootsy to have a larger role in Cinemassacre, but according to Kevin Finn it was clear that "Matei and Ryan wanted James's immense directing and producting talents used strictly to enhance their own careers." Finn explained the time when James's friendship with Bootsy came to a crashing halt:

"It all came to a head...when Mike Matei, Ryan Schott, and April (James's wife) came over and heard about Bootsy's version of 'Bootsy Beats Ghosts 'n Goblins'... They maneuvered James into the Nerd Room and reduced him to tears. It was a cruel and pathetic scene. Bootsy, Kyle, and I were in another room but we could see the scene through the recording monitor of the house Mike had set up. It was as if James had turned into a little boy. The conversation appeared quiet and calm, but we could tell it was emotional and intense. The others were doing most of the talking, like overbearing, controlling parents. James would move away, and they would block his escape. We couldn't hear what was being said, but I think a good lip-reader would have picked up something like, 'We don't give a **** about these guys, and we want those ad revenues for us.' We could actually feel James crumbling, and when he came out of the room, a tear dropped down his cheek. His head was lowered and his shoulders sagged. It was the body language of a child who had just been scolded and punished. And this brilliant internet icon - whose videos defined one generation and influenced another - weepingly told us, "We can't do this. I have to give the series to them. They're family and I have to take care of my family. They want the series. I'll give you any amount of money you want to finish a video, but I can't affiliate with it. They won't let me."

Monkeys paw , its actually bootsy and Ryan

I don't think Bootsy and Ryan have ever been in the same video aside from one recording of a convention. I wonder if Ryan ate him.

It's nice to hear his voice, doing something he's clearly enjoying. Based bootsy beats Mike every time

Does Ryan actually show up at cons with them now? Please say it ain't so.