Why do black people smell so bad? What is that smell that they all seem to share?

Why do black people smell so bad? What is that smell that they all seem to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction
youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
blackgirllonghair.com/2013/10/how-to-use-sulfur-for-hair-growth/
let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/jefferson-on-slavery.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They have more sweat glands I believe.

They don't use their welfare money for buying deodorants

It's called poverty

no, no. There's a specific "smell".

It's so blind people can hate them too

No, like seriously I never met one that has not smelled like actual shit. Don't say that you have not smelled it.

Pakis and Indians are worse

It means they're probably not ideal genetic mates for you. People who are good genetic mates can generally smell good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odour_and_sexual_attraction

this, i notice it but can never place it

I think their skin has a different ph value so they have different germs in their sweat so they have a different smell.

I call it "gym sock"

youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944

Weave, wig and hair extension prevents them from maintaining proper hygiene.

it's sulfur
blackgirllonghair.com/2013/10/how-to-use-sulfur-for-hair-growth/

Beat me to it. Also, this is a good test for deciding whether or not a partner is right for you. If you don't like their natural smell, then they aren't a genetic match. Obviously this isn't a hard science but it is something to be aware of.

They all use coco butter so they don't get ashy. That's at least one of the specific "black smells".

"They secrete less by the kidneys, and more by the glands of the skin, which gives them a very strong and disagreeable odour." -Thomas Jefferson

source: let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/thomas-jefferson/jefferson-on-slavery.php

Hot ass and chemicals.

Fine I'll take your gay-ass bait user.

Grew up thinking they all smell bad, wasn't until college did I realize it's cause they have some shit against deodorant. Seriously. People smell bad because of bad hygiene, and hygiene isn't emphasized for that culture.

Don't forget about Hillary's syncopal episode today!
#ImWithered

This. It doesn't matter if they are rich or poor they smell, it's hard to describe it...it's nigger smell.

they smell like boiled hotdogs

You know when you haven't flossed in a while and you start flossing and you exhale from the back of your throat and you smell your hot breath coming out of your mouth?

I don't know if there's a smell. I fucked three black women total. Two were prostitutes. I never noticed a smell.

I have however noticed nogs smell violently worse in the grocery store when I pass by them. Just on a day to day. There was a super tall nog and he stank so bad that I was in the aisle beside him and I could still smell it so I literally circled the grocery store to avoid his nigger stink. Kept an eye on him and dodged that shit.

He fucked up my regular route, the nigger.

Smells like ass and bad coffee

Black specific hair products

And yet he fucked them.
What an odd man

Goddammit, abos are fucking disgusting.

>2016
>there are people on Sup Forums who associate with blacks to the point where they sniff them
fuckin kikes, ever heard of around blacks, NEVER RELAX? The last thing I'd be doing is sniffing one.

sally was like 1/4 nigra

Also Shea butter and coconut.

They really like coconut. Most of their hair products have it as their main smell.

They excrete more pheromones because they are programmed to breed more. r/k selection 101.

>tfw you will never get it on with a stanky negress in heat

They literally smell like shit, I am familiar with the smell you're describing

I went to high school in a 70.6% black city.
Believe me, you didn't have a choice but to smell it.

That'd be the scent of coco butter and sweat, user.

something like this

Basically, black people also claim white people smell bad, because our natural body odors are different and thus "disagreeable" to them.

It's almost like we're a different race or breed or something...

>literally the most attractive abbo woman

>2016
>not smoking cigarettes to dimish your smell, so you don't gag when you leave house

I live in a big city, multiculturalism literally stinks.

Sally Hemmings was a mulatto that bore a resemblance to his dead wife.

She looked white. According to letters and anecdotes from the time, she was beautiful.

He also first fucked her when she was 14 or so.
Our boi Jeffery was a pedo with jungle fever.

it's probably their hair. niggers that shower regularly don't smell nearly as bad. but when i was studying i got to meet a few of them and one told me he doesn't shower.he only uses fucking scented oils ..??? also a north african was my roommate for 3 weeks and he didn't have any shampoo/shower gel in the bathroom. he spent 1-2 hours in the gym regularly also was using protein shakes.i had my hygiene supplies in the shelf in the bathroom but i doubt he used it anyhow. tl:dr i dropped out of architecture in a university in cyprus after 2 semesters becaue of all the niggers/ currently studying geomatics engineering with 0 niggers and alot of k*rds but at least they don't smell that bad and are not my roommates.

There have been reports that different races smell bad to other races. It was from a study about how birth control for women dulls their sense of smell.

Hygiene aside, different races have different scents, no different from other animals.

Pretty much everyone regarded balcks as having the least appealing smell, again, factoring in hygiene.

Blacks also have more swest glands.

IZ DA ODOR OF ROYALTY
DAS KINGZ SMELL

It's hair relaxer

Pakis and Indians have far worse hygiene, but the issue here is that blacks have an entirely different scent than other races, which most find repugnant.

>He fucked up my regular route
Did that make your autism tingle?

can confirm shea butter, tea tree oil, coconut.

they bathe themselves in lotion and ointments and shit that leaves them with a culturally distinct smell.

Also they wash their hair like once every couple months - black girl told me in school.

I also doubt they bathe regularly. there was that one celeb that said bathing daily is a white people thing.

You're right, blacks really do smell differently from other races.

Here's a deodorant marketed specifically for "dark skinned people".

They don't bathe as often as people do. They think it's weird we bathe daily.

they smell like rice, grease, fried chicken and something tangy

Everybody smells. But we evolved to differentiate between smells from our family (therefore smells from our race) and smells from our enemies (any other tribes, so other races now).

Honestly, I don't think they smell 'bad', they just smell distinctive.

it's a mixture of genetics (more pheromones or glands or shit like that), poor diet, and poor hygiene

Jesus! What a savage!

American racism is so pure and virtuous!

DIS-GUS-TING.

Black chicks only shower like once every few months.

Their weave is expensive, and they rarely replace it. There's a Tommy Sotomayor video about weave getting so nasty it grows mold.

Yeah and the smell churns my stomach.

There's definitely black women I'd fuck, but not the coconut negresses.

I'm curious about that too; no niggers here to get firsthand answers

Muslims smell even worse. You are not in the desert anymore and could shower at least once a week.

Had to go on a house call once in the depths of Baltimore. House owner was a nice guy but he had this damp, musty odor that sickened me. He was originally renting the place out to a drug addict until the addict got kicked out for theft. Turns out the addict had stuffed shreds of paper into the light sockets in an effort to set the place ablaze.

But OP is right, many blacks really do have some kind of nasty odor. One straight-up Philly nigger I had to deal with stank like he rolled around in stale Doritos all week.

It smells like something burned and yes I've noticed that only blacks smell that way. Don't know if there's an actual term for that

Best way to describe their stank, and I'm being completely serious when I say this, is it stanks like a fart after eating McDonalds food.

the source of smell obvious, if you look at their shit colored skin

some crazy horny guy at my work told me they smell like maggi soup, he fucked black prostetutes i think.

you know this giggity guy, he was literally like him, talking about fucking all the time.

>Can't tell if manboobs or actual boobs

why so many nips have crooked fang teeth?
i thought it was just an anime meme, not a real life thing

>tfw never been close enough to a black African person to smell them
Is this just a meme?

Cleanliness isn't a top priority for blacks. Also, all that butter they slather on themselves isn't particularly good smelling.
The standard black diet isn't a particularly healthy one which expresses itself through their sweat.

Also, if you actually pay attention to. Women who you're attracted to generally smell better than other women.

It's considered cute/youthful.

She looks sexy, desu.

Each race has an inherent smell that is omitted due to the diet they eat.

For example asians say that whites smell of gone off milk, this is due to the fact that we eat far more dairy than them so theya re not used to smelling it.

My theory for the smell that comes from blacks is the diet high in spices and herbs (aromatics) mixed with a cocoa butter moisturizer that many black people use.

Lighter skinned asians tend to smell far more of cologne as their diet is typically far "cleaner" in terms of fats, meats and aromatics.

Dark skinned asians tend to smell like "curry" because they use heavy amounts of aromatics in their foods (lay off the fucking fenugreek guys).

>omitted

I think you mean "emitted"

My brain, a fart it had

I saw my first black person when I was 5.
I was in Kindergarten, and there was a black person on a visit or something. She smelled like piss or some plant I associate with pissing on, or something. Well, she smelled bad to me. I avoided her instinctly. I haven't seen her again though. The blacks in Hamburg either didn't smell, or the city smelled stronger than them.

I'm not so sure. Being mixed/predominantly black myself I don't live near blacks at all, I live in a suburb. However, every so often I travel into the city, and still don't see them. Some do stink of sweat like they just escaped slavery though, fascinating.

And why the hell do they wear black in hot weather all the time? Probably the least fashionable group of people. A stretch of s sentence, but look at them

yep

It's a warning. Our noses evolved to recognize the scent of a deadly predator.

>tfw mom married a black guy
>tfw he's a good guy, has a job and cant have children
>tfw he smells like a nigger every time i see him

I just dont get why a lot of them smell so bad.

Black women do not bathe as much or in the same ways because of their hair. They have to maintain their haircuts which will go to shit in water. Including keeping their weave tidy.
This also means they have a fondness for douching their vaginas, because they refuse to use condoms or stop being dicked as much as gay white men.
Douching kills off the good bacteria in the vagina which means bad bacteria can thrive and produce bad smells. This is known as "jungle funk."

They're actual boobs. She's just that hideous.

Ass. They smell like ass.

It's cocoa/shea butter they use on their skin for ashiness. I never knew what the fuck it was until I got some cocoa butter to help my scar heal and then it clicked.

Harambe is alive?

There is no factual basis to this whatsoever.

>poor hygiene

This 100%.

Some black communities don't put much of a focus when it comes to hygiene concerns in raising kids.

There was a music video on BET that got pulled because it advocated blacks to brush their teeth and use deodorant.

Shea butter is horrid toxic gunk mess that should be used extremely sparingly.

Why can't they just use a little bit of regular lotion that actually targets dry/cracked skin?

It's a combination of hair grease/tamer and bacon grease. I know I lived next to them for many years and was forced to interact. Never again desu.

Got some news for you user. Anyone who is a different race will stink to you. It's like that for everyone.

I was in Uganda this summer

>Smelly little muslim man insisted hand washing clothes is the only way to get them clean
>his clothes were never truly clean
>Showers were available
>He insisted on sponge bathing from a basin

Pic related

Why do Asians like crooked incisors so much? Not all of them have it, but I know it's trendy.

>tfw mom married a black guy

holy shit that must suck

She's older, had 3 kids, not white and he's a good guy if it makes you feel better faggot. At least she's getting the bbc

Coconut oil.