OC

OC

what u think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

very nice anything that calls out this places racism is good with me have my upboat

P much this. Fuck the fascist that infest this board of piece

it's almost as if it's made of straw

Give him nigger lips you stupid kike.

Really good. Use it in every argument you get in here. You'll always win

This comic would be WAAAAAAAY better if he was Asian.

i dont give a single shit about what happens to palestinians but you should be pro-palestine purely on the basis of hindering the state of israel

How about turning the middle east including Israel into glass

He's not fat enough. Also add on some of that sweet sweet greasy acne, and a poop stain somewhere on his shirt.

Killing muslims doesn't bother me

It's the hypocrisy that bothers me

>They left Turkey, Sudan, and Somalia intact

gl :s

I dont really care what they do as long as they are our allies. Same with japan, England etc. Inb4 shill.

Israel is not our ally

that should be fucking obvious they drag us into all their problems that they cause, demand we give them billions, and then when all their retarded plans fail blame "le evil goyim"

youtube.com/watch?v=wHmhf_wrcrM

Israel is like that guy who pretends to be your friend but then gets busted for smoking pot by his parents and blames it on you

Now.....
Cancer is a harsh word.

what? they wouldn't care about the civilians...

and then when they fuck everything up they demand Europe/US take all the muslims in when it was their dumb idea (our the neocon US cousins' ideas) to overthrow all the secular rulers in the middle east in the first place.

And the number of blacks in Israel is tiny

but you get to kvetch as much as you want anyway and no one cares

Slide thread S A G E

inb4 someone claims jewish neocons "weren't" behind the Iraq War

Good

Shows the difference between american jews and Israeli jews

Sandniggers, niggers, jews, indians, pakis, romanians, gypsies, albanians, arabs, mexicans, native americans, south americans, australian aboriginals, and mix of those listed are not human, and can be wiped out without remorse. And there are many other groups that don't classify as human.

Aye, I could do that.

I think that you really shouldn't pick a side, it's 2 evils killing each other.

1.Israel excepts actual refugee families and only after they passed screening, most of the "Niggers" get sent back, much to the displeasure of Goyim and the UN.
2.Don't compare niggers to Jews who happen to be black-it doesn't make you cool.

I have no idea who that is mocking

There is no difference

jews support their state (Israel) and want to fragment non jewish states

>people only dislike israel because they kill muslims

Hey jew.

>actual refugee families

KEK

>Don't compare niggers to Jews who happen to be black-it doesn't make you cool.

Oh bullshit Israel is doing everything in its power to decrease the black jewish population.

^

...? Noone who is nat-soc wants the middleeast glassed though. Genneraly they think that Israel should be returned to the Arabs who had it.

You libtards should at least try to understand the possitions of the people you're trying to meme.

>the Arabs who had it

that's not happening

Israel has hundreds if not thousands of nukes

how are you people this deluded?

good. Need to promote multiculturalism in israel and more religious diversity

>the reason people on Sup Forums don't like Israel is because "think of the poor muslim children!!"

no

they are all the same

>Noone who is nat-soc wants the middleeast glassed though
t. retard

We just think they deserve it.

Both are filthy racemixed bastard peoples. But one actually lived there, while the other is a group of kazars trying to claim it after doing a thousand year world-tour.

As for Israels nukes, they'd be completely useless. Israel would starve the moment the west stops giving it trillions in free aid. Then they'd have to sell their guns for food for their people, or give the whole "send pudgey IDF kazars to get BTFO by hamas" thing a re-try.

Israel is not viable state, the moment they loose controll of the west it's done for. They dont produce anywhere near the amount of food and wares they need to grow or trade for their populations needs and they know it well.

>son of holocaust survivors
KEK

Jews play on both sides to avoid the hatred.

>>Noone who is nat-soc wants the middleeast glassed though
>t. retard
Just because the only nazi you ever met was a edgey 15year old on a online immageboard doesnt mean his edge-posting there is representative for any serious NS movement.

Listen to Heimbach or Harold Covington or Bill White or old stuff from Rockwell or anyone else who ever was a face of a social nationalist movement and you'll hear another tune.

No serious "nazi" cares what the shitskinns do in their own countries. Some do however understand that we might have to actually be violent to convince the ones who are in white countries to go home when the time somes though.

Let's settle down with the opinions and talk about facts

Fact: Israel has nukes
Fact: Israel has NUCLEAR SUBS
that means unlike, North Korea say, they can strike anywhere in the world at any time
Fact: Israel has already written up a plan (The Sampson option look it up) stating that if the existence of the current Israeli state is ever threatened they are going to nuke the entire western world.

There are actual facts you can look them up or just read a book on the subject.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy

Israel isn't going anywhere unless they say become super cucked like South Africa did and give up their nukes.

Looks like Britain has its own Berger problem.

The only thing needed against that is for someone to say "no".

Them shooting nukes on europeean cities would not feed starving heebs. The public knowing they try to blackmill our leaders into feeding them wouldnt help their possition.

Their weapons wouldnt do them on lick of good.

Sup Forums is zionist board
pro israel, anti diaspora jews

I'm sure it is, schlomo to you and all your 4 JIDF buddies posting here, real in your mind. Just like the 6 gorillion.

Nice proxy though ;^p , the time difference makes it even more believeable,

>Their weapons wouldnt do them on lick of good.

I honestly don't know hot to respond to this level of delusion.

They have a gun pointed at the head of the western world they can theoretically make as many demands as they want and have to be taken seriously.

Why don't we just nuke Israel and the Middle East?

Lol look at Shlomo here.

Israel is the most based country on earth.
Prove me wrong

what do I win?