One fucking pic

This is their damage control. A fucking picture of Hillary waving. Not a video, a picture.
twitter.com/gdebenedetti/status/774998921676525569

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774998441239928838
youtube.com/watch?v=1vIIQNds8T0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZR_9rVDeQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having to stand in the shade while sucking life energy from a child

so is this a body double?

Who the fuck is this nigglet?

For the hundreth fucking time.

This was BEFORE the memorial.

This was BEFORE she stroked.

It wasn't before mate it was after they took her inside that building and dosed her up. Apparently its "Chelsea's apt" Shkreli was there.

QUICK POSE WITH A NIGGER CHILD FOR THE PRESS

Daughter of one of the women on the left of the photo.

Martin Shkreli periscoped himself having lunch there afterwards, where he asked if she was a shill for Hill. She of course denied it.

wew

How stupid does NWO think we are

I think enough people know about this so that it will be on the news tomorrow.

Fox News exists to defend from this kind of shit

In all fairness, she probably does have some serious hip/knee problems which lead to extreme difficulty standing/sitting/stepping up.

Here's the video: twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774998441239928838
She's fine.

They don't play the video because Shkreli heckle's her

Imagine the panic happening right now around Hillary's aides.

It must be amazing.

What I don't get is how this means anything.

Yea sure, she's not on life support at some hospital, but she collapsed(!) The election is in a month or something, right?
She was UNCONSCIOUS. It's a big fucking deal. She should NOT be leading the country if she can collapse at random moments in stressful situations.

>Possibly taking questions

top kek fucking cnn cuck reporter what a fucking faggot

Trump has dementia yet no one cares about that.

kek

based pharmabro shitting on their propaganda

being this fucking stupid

Hello CTR, source please ;)

There's nothing at all credible about trump and dementia when googled.

>that gif
nice

>Debenedebenedenebetti

WEW

shes standing weirdly

Why her legs so expanded?

Why she is so fat?
Is she exploding?

His dad had it, and now he has. He'll be out of his mind in a couple of years and it will be hilarious. #makedementiagreatagain

So she doesnt fall over

no one cares

Why does she look like Kim Jung Il had a baby with Ellen DeGeneres?

>has to label "trump" because his readers are fucking morons

I bet she was immediately whisked away and put on life support

Where are the Zeiss Z1 blue glasses she was wearing????

if you look closely you can see the strings holding her up

Notice that she isn't opening a pickle jar.

Obama and Hillary did create Isis in its current form

Missing part fell out earlier.

So, you accept that hillary is unfit?

The drug buyout activated Kek's son who has been living ensconced in his egg inside Martin until that point. The constant attention and elevated adrenaline caused the egg to hatch and now Martin has fused with kek's son
He is the waking meme

>twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/774998441239928838
top kek that's clearly a body double and not actual Hillary

That fucking metal falling out of her pants, they have the bitch wearing a fucking exoskeleton! Thing must have became sentient and tried to self destruct when it realized its true purpose.

Look at that nose, that's not Hilary. And why the big ass shades if not to hide they eyes of an imperfect double?

USA has officially reached USSR tier damage control.

>liberals call Trump Hitler
>they then support Clinton calling a not insignificant percentage of the population irredeemable and not truly of this country

Really makes the old thinker churn

She fainted because she's old. That's all. She will release her medical record soon then everyone will know she's fine. Then Trump will refuse to release his because he has dementia even though it was his idea to release them in the first place.

top kek passing this off as Hillary

Wow, a father who loves his children. How disgusting. Every family should be like the Clintons, built on lies, adultery and an insatiable lust for power.

She's gone full Gendo.

This election keeps getting better.

Sadly, Ivanka will never publicly admit Donald sexually abused her when she was underage. I also feel sorry for all the kids he abused with Epstein.

Even my local news reported on this, and their election coverage consists of nothing but "Trump is Hitler, Hillary is the savior of mankind" stories. That's pretty significant that they actually reported a negative HRC story.

They got body doubles ahahahahaah! They're trying SO hard but we don't even do ANYTHING!!!

Got any proofs, Sadiq?

I just can't wait for her to pass out during the debates.

DROP the body double shit. Spreading misinformation to discredit your enemies is a classic counter-intelligence move.

DO NOT focus on this body double shit. I think pol is falling into a trap on this one. You're going to end up discredited, I fear.

video here
youtube.com/watch?v=1vIIQNds8T0

THANK YOU

Oh, no, and our credibility is the only thing we have left.

It is nuts that mainstream media and libtards are deluding themselves into thinking there's nothing wrong with force-electing a seriously ill old woman just because they've decided Hillary has to be the first female POTUS. Does the light ever go on? This is immoral and absofuckinglutely insane.

Trump doesn't sound like he has dementia. I've never noticed him struggle retaining new information or remembering recent happenings, for one.

Yeah, the woman in that pic is not Hillary. WTF America.

The Democrats are certifiable at this point. It's like they've lost all sense of reality and are all held captive by lunatic ideologies, makebelieve, and denial.

The #1 reason Trump needs to be elected is because his election will over time prove that all the horseshit his opponents have spouted about him was exactly that, horseshit. Alarmist, cuckoo-tier horseshit. Maybe that will break the evil spell and put an end to the delusions.

What percent of a child's soul can be absorbed in 5 seconds of physical contact?

nice attempt to correct the record

So Shkreli has video then?

70-80%

he's right. we need to focus on the fact she triped or fainted and is trying to cover it up. ignore the body double thing ignore the metal object. those are distractions

I'm not talking about pol, specifically.

Here's what happens so your retard leaf brain can comprehend

>shills spread disinfo about hillary's body double
>the meme spreads to the normie net
>the body double shit is handedly disproven because they've already prepared evidence to use against it
>this is used as a launching point for "muh conspiracy," "muh alt-right lies," "muh shillary only tripped"

please don't fall for it

fuck off, shill

This is literally the most fun I've ever had following anything political. Everything her campaign is doing is legitimately making me audibly kek.

I cannot wait for the next 24 hours of coverage on this. The next Trump tweet is probably the most anticipated tweet of the year.

he periscoped it

this.

her stroking-out and fainting and having to be literally dragged into the van, caught on video, is HUGE

I think CTR is trying to deflect attention away from this by using misinformation about a body double

"Please let me go back to mommy?"

Hmm, it does sound like Hillary and the waving looks like Hillary too so it is her. I wonder what puffs up her face to the point of almost being unrecognizable. I had to do a double check when I saw the pic of her surrounded by her people accompanying the BBC article about her health issues a couple of hours ago. She looks strange. and it's not just the sunglasses but the facial puffiness.

You ain't no prophet, Britbug
Link some reliable articles regarding your argument.

I don't disagree and already stated this in one of the other threads. But with 'proof' Hillary was fine afterwards, this story and the video showing her feet don't move and she was fucking dragged doesn't matter and is DOA much like Hillary herself

This. Watching mainstream media is becoming a viable source of entertainment

>Choosing to follow Moloch over Kek
>Not expecting retribution

this this this

it's a trap

Shrekli saw it live

I stand corrected.

But if this is her big proof she's well... THIRTY SECONDS UNASSISTED...

No questions.

No dialogue.

No speech.

Just 30 seconds of her being ambulatory.

Then this is even worse than we guessed. This was her damage control solution.

Standing up for 30 seconds without falling over.

That's all she could muster as proof she's ok.

(this is Shkrelis video)

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZR_9rVDeQQ

>"quick, we need to stage a good photo before this spirals out of control!
>um. Uh. OH! I got it! Go snatch up that little beaner kid and have her wave! That will show everyone how nice she is!

Bigots.

Yes

Could the photo op be any more staged?

Who's the qt girl with her? Do we have any info? Any better pictures?

Body double theory is disinfo pushed by shills

How does she have both shoes?

Hans, are you being a pederass?

>that posture
Oh yeah she looks so healthy. The way her torso is scrunched together, her right leg curves back and her left leg is all fucked up, looks perfectly healthy. What do you mean healthy people don't support themselves with their hand on their thigh? That's ridiculous! Just look at that natural, not-at-all forced wave!

That little brown girl is just there by coincidence of course. It's not like those agents everywhere blocking people from getting near would prevent a little minority born-female from approaching the champion of women's rights!

This was at the memorial.

1 assistant using both hands to hold her up.

1 hand on her chest to control the shaking.

This is classic parkinsons.

I can't believe anyone can deny it at this point.

Healthy people don't walk like this.

They couldnt show the video because the milf with the coffee did a basic instinct and it would have blown your mind.

100%

Where did the little girl even come from?

they keep a supply of brown children in the back of the mystery machine.

Just asking, mate. No creepiness intended.

Holy shit user you're right. Clinton being health is her being able to stand and wave. My 78 year old 2nd stage cancer grandpa who had a stroke can do way more than that. She's near dead.

>INITIATE HUMAN STANCE PROCEDURE

They literally planted a woman + daughter right outside the front door so that Hillary could greet the child when she walked out.

This is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MgydvjoftJY

SHE'S HIDING LEG BRACES IN HER PANT SUITS

pretty good kek

>Literally advocating locking up political opposition

I'm CIA

noice

This. They just hopped her up on go pills to walk around for 5 minutes. If they had a body double for Hillary she'd already be dead.