Anti-seizure lenses?

Anyone able to confirm this? my ladyfriend too says its a thing and has glasses remarkably similar (as she too has seizures) but i was just wondering your take on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=blue lenses to treat photosensitive epilepsy&oq=bl&aqs=chrome.1.69i59l2j69i57j69i59j69i60l2.2529j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/abstract
metabunk.org/debunked-hillary-clintons-seizure-doctor-with-diazepam-auto-pen.t7821/
foxnews.com/health/2014/05/16/ophthalmologist-weighs-in-on-clinton-glasses-spectacle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*A shameless bump appears*

confirmation isn't needed just run with it.

I suppose that makes sense, might as well for giggles.

they'd just deny it anyway

they are already denying she collapsed

Has she ever been seen wearing those before?

Yes its a thing. google.com/search?q=blue lenses to treat photosensitive epilepsy&oq=bl&aqs=chrome.1.69i59l2j69i57j69i59j69i60l2.2529j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Wait that's not yoko Ono?

Sup Forums

Meme magic makes it happen!

Here you go: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1528-1167.2006.00463.x/abstract

We should strive to be better than the other side.
Asking questions isn't wrong; Claiming a baseless fact is.

I thin Carl Rove pointed this out a few years back.

>(as she too has seizures)
Has she ever had a seizure while you were fucking her?

Just google anti seizure lens. Holy shit, there is no other way anywone would wear blie glasses besides seizures.

I just did a tiny bit of research and this seems legit.

IF her lenses are blue, it stands to reason she was trying to prevent a photosensitive seizure.

But are they blue?

They look black. It's really hard to tell.

was it antiseziure glasses or was it Body Double?

>We should strive to be better than the other side.
Fuck that, you don't pull punches in a fight unless you want to get laid out. The left has done everything they can to slander trump and the right. Like trump said hit back harder

They're blue in the OP picture

>ladyfriend

I called my GF "ladyfriend" back when I was a beta faggot and Im pretty sure she was cucking me. It's cringey af

They're blue. If look hard enough you can see her eyes, if they were black you couldn't see the eyes.

The body double thing is a CTR counter-meme.

You'll hear CNN bring it up in a day or two.

>Haha! Ok. So first she's having seizures and now there's a body double! What next? Reptilians from the hollow earth?

Don't fall for it.

All the pictures of "healthy Hillary" in all these threads are from before the memorial. Before the stroke. No body double needed.

Yes but orgasms aren't considered dangerous to your health

Seizures actually knock you out when they're bad enough

She looks knocked out in the video

It would also explain why she's ok a couple of hours later

She probably has brain damage from the fall a few years ago and suffers acquired seizures

Why did you pick a girlfriend with shitty genes?

>They look black.
Hello, CNN.

Actually yes, first time it happened i was seriously worried and kind of panicked a bit but apparently according to her she is still able to feel everything and is still conscious during her seizures and said the seizures actually make it feel amazing so most of the time when she has them i keep going through them unless its a really bad one. (most of her seizures are just mild ones and she doesn't 'really' get too much pain with them at all, she just sort of becomes useless for about an hour.)

she's seriously nympho about it, sometimes she actually wants to wait until she feels a seizure coming on before we go at it.

that's completely off topic though but i figured i would clarify with all of you since you asked.

No idea if Clinton's seizures are that similar but they look a LOT worse than hers, so its possible she is having the painful ones and and 'may' actually be fully conscious through all of it.

>anti-seizure lenses
>full body braces/exoskeletons
>so many varieties of catheter clamps
Am I the only one who had no idea about the state of medical science before today? We cyberpunk already.

Thank you for correcting the record.

If an enemy fights with lies, you fight with EVERYTHING so that the scumbags don't win. Yes, even lies.

well..... apparently, they don't fuckin work, that's for sure

It's that Cernovich guy

He's pretty legit, desu

Wow a real cuckservative here on Sup Forums
Have fun being "the better man" getting your ass beaten

Well, if anything, the Japs think blue lights at train stations stop people from jumping, so maybe she wants to see the world in blue tint for that reason.

Alright boys, would you fuck hillary if it would send her into a seizure? Would you stick your dick in that thing for your country?

Don't forget these lenses after her TOTALLY NOT A STROKE SHE'S FINE.

>They look black. It's really hard to tell.
probably a blue lens behind a sunglasses lense to make them look normal.

Its not genetic, she has mild brain damage from a serious car wreck about a year ago, she's been having fewer and fewer so we're hoping they go away completely eventually.

I'm not getting cucked, i fuck her senseless, see previous post.

This was after her big tumble

I read it. Sounds hot.

Yoko Ono more into Alzheimers screaming tbqh.

If it was only the seizures...

You'd better fuckin' believe its hot.

With a heated iron rod maybe, no way am i sticking that shit myself.

This. They were raising questions about her health and now she faints. No need for stupid conspiracies. My non political brother even texted me "turn on news Hillary collapsed".

>Its not genetic,
She was born and raised in Scranton, PA,
which is crawling w/ human pinballs.

Ref: I'm a SF Bay Area transplant. some folks here make left coast sjw's look normal [well, sorta normal]

I meant in my and my lady's case it isn't genetic, no idea about hillary, wouldn't doubt it desu.

>Huffpo Frontpage

Am i laffing.

Gotta stick it for the ticket user

Pitiful

The sheer delusion.

DARE DEVIL

>for God
>for Trump
>for Country

It's just to stop her accidentally hypnotising anyone in public.

More like Clinton closes in on dead state.

Blue lenses have been given to syphilitics for centuries.

I agree with this.
Look at what happened with the "seizure doctor" theory:
metabunk.org/debunked-hillary-clintons-seizure-doctor-with-diazepam-auto-pen.t7821/

You are correct. Article in which they mentioned Roves comments from 2014

foxnews.com/health/2014/05/16/ophthalmologist-weighs-in-on-clinton-glasses-spectacle.html