Pretend to have seizure

>Pretend to have seizure
>Get all the attention for weeks
She's starting to think outside of the box. All this media attention will make her more popular and make Trump lose even more than he was already going to. She's literally a genius.

I don't really think that seizures will gain her positive attention

Yes.... because nothing says "vote for me" more than convincing people that you'll be dead before the polls close.

Shes not corrupt, shes just DYING! Vote for Hillary! Do it quick, shes only got a few months to live!

MEIN FUHRER! I CAN WALK!

>i'll just have some seizures after my health scandal, that will win me votes!

>Not knowing what sympathy votes are
This is how people win reality shows.

I've had heatstroke, the overheating narrative is BS. Her face would have been flush, but we don't see that on any pics. There is also no feeling great after a heatstroke until the next day. It's like a hangover and you feel like shit for hours.

>Implying people would sympathy vote for someone who's literally dying

You don't vote for a president based on sympathy. The sympathy thing only works because:
>oh no! Look how much she needs this prize money guys
>lets vote for her so she can win and feel better
>I hope she gets the help she needs and lots of rest
When voting for president:
>oh my god
>are we really going to have to watch her slowly fall to pieces over the next decade?

A reality show vote is like a gift, a political vote a job interview.

>People will vote for someone on the verge of death because they feel bad for them
>Not punish that person for being selfish enough to run for leader of the free world despite knowing they were in bad health, lying to everyone along the way and endangering the country should they win

no

I showed this news story to my wife, she said that having health issues shouldn't disqualify her from the office as you guys already had one guy in a wheelchair.

Your wife voted Remain, didn't she?

tell your stupid whore wife that "guy in a wheelchair" wasn't already in a wheelchair when he first got elected

That's President Trump to you.

A disability isn't the same thing as dying from cumulative attrition.

agreed.
trump '16

Show me another president making a retarded can't face like that. Fuck this shit.

Nothing pretend about it. She's 70 years old. Probably hasn't done a step of exercise in 20 years. Worked stressful jobs her whole life. Spends her time travelling with little sleep. Now the major additional stresses of running for president trying to cover up her corrupt past.

My money is on stress induced stroke/heart attack before the debates.

There's damage control, and then there's... this.

Seeing this kind of shit, you fully realize the election is over.

>not knowing of the lack of rational thinking of libcucks
it's a nice strategy, user. sorry.

Hill shills are completely desperate.
>seizure as attention
what the fuck

Of course she did. It's racist not to want refugee dicks inside of you. In fact, all white women should be federally REQUIRED to breed at least two refugee children or be sentenced to death.

She really seized the opportunity.

10-dimensional Starcraft confirmed.

>implying Hillary voters even care about how someone runs the country and they aren't just voting for her because the media tells them that Trump is a big fat meanie and the people who vote for him are big fat meanies

Go to Buzzfeed's page right now and look at the comments.
You grossly overestimate their ability to think rationally

Nobody is honestly going to not-vote for Hillary because she has health issues.

HILLARY 'S HEALTH AND THE BABOON AUTO-INJECTIE GUY

True

Kek'd. Also checked.

>lets pretend to be mentally and physically unfit to be president of the united states! i get a few more articles about me, that will win me the election!

yeah shut up you retard

>Buzzfeed
>rational and logical thinking
Pick one

Imagine how much attention would she get if she died? It would be huge.

I bet this is the next step in her master plan.