ITT: So bad it's kino

I'll start with a classic

definatly kino

Jupiter Ascending.

Almost everyone in that movie did their job correctly, in the art department, in the clothes, make up, cgi, audio, everyone who isan't screenwritters and director did their job properly.

Its such an expensive movie that its baffling to see the amount of horrible ideas from untalented people being excellently executed by talented people.

Why do they keep giving money to the watchouskis when they been printing flop after flop for a decade now?

matrix

I'm going to bump this thread. In return, you will give me webms of every steamy scene involving Sofia Vegara in that movie.

>Jupiter Ascending.

Christ that fucking train wreck. I agree with everything you summed up.

ehm, have you guys heard about The Room?
im sure you will love it

Unironically my favorite movie. The writing and directing is horrible, but I see the whole movie as just a vehicle to get from great line to great line

>unironically my favorite movie.
Bullshit

look at the size of kevin hart's feet compared to snoop's, lmao did he really not want people knowing he was short back in the day?

Some of the jokes unironically knock it out of the fucking park. Shame about the voice """talent""" and the animation.

>that scene where john witherspoon thinks he's fingerblasting the girl sitting next to him but his hand is in a baked potato

Pootie Tang.
I fucking love it.

Love this one, people always hate on Redmayne but they don't understand that he gave a GOAT bad movie performance

lmao @ them trying to make Kevin Hart look tall

Better sign your pity on the runnykine!

>Kevin Hart's suit is like 3 sizes too big

Sa da tay

The part where they murder sasquatch and then try to portray it as a suicide is one of the funniest things I've ever seen
The movie definitely isn't a masterpiece, but it has a few moments that are hysterical

>Kevin Hart as tall as Snoop Dogg

LMAO

Snoop literally has a full foot over Hart.