Which is the red pilled way of thinking?

Absurdism is the way to go for me.

names

What?

Guess I'm a nihilist then.

Feels bad man. I want to be a Christian Existentialist but don't know how.

Absurdism

The truth is the major choices in your life have been made for you in your DNA. We have variety but no actual choice. You can "choose" between eating at BK or McDs but you never had a say in choosing to eat. Your coding won't let you starve yourself therefore you never had a real choice.

Only those with mental illness can fight their code. See anorexics and suicides. This applies to everything. You have a small degree of variety within your predetermined choice.

>nihilism
I bet youre real nice to talk with

bumping an interesting non hill thread

I try to hide it as best I can.

There is no "utlimate higher meaning" other than evolutionary urges, and what we personally make of it.

Anorexic and suicidal behaviors probably have the same cause as crying. Most people who attempt suicide "fail"

Like... Why cry? It's a waste of water and sodium.

Because it signals to your kin that you need help.

uhh it says faith right there, dumbass

AHAHAHAHAHAAH
KIERKEGAARD AHEHEHEHEHHHEHE
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJEEEEEEEEEEE

u jus mad cuz u can't vote in the election

Also, why are there two fucking pork chops here and why did they both get the same dubs?

Absurdism - Albert Camus

Christian existentialism - Soren Kierkegaard

Don't know the other two.

It just gets hard to have complete unconditional faith.

Sure they're cries for helps because of mental illness. The mind is distorted and trying to fight against your hardwired DNA. What you said isn't particularly at odds with what I said.

>implying suicide isn't the most rational option

user, just accept Christ into your heart.
I don't have it in front of me, but there's a verse stating that whosoever sincerely declares with their heart and with their mouth Jesus to be their savior, who died and rose again, will be saved.
Then, ask God to guide you along His path, and he will use some means, could be mental, or physical (another person comes along or you read something, etc) to guide you. God wants to draw you closer to Him. One of the big gaps to cross is trusting and knowing that Christ will come and deliver paradise at the end, that your existance did have meaning, which, by worshipping God, it did.

Mental illness is evolved, it's hardwired in your DNA

Rates of Schizophrenia skyrocket during times of war.

It may be maladaptive to be paranoid during peacetime, but if there actually ARE people trying to kill you, voices in your head telling you to hide and avoid people might keep you alive.

Same with bi-polar. When resources are limited, go depressive. When resources are plentiful, go manic.

Etc.

Go for it then, Pikko

>sincerely declares with their heart and with their mouth
There's the problem. I can't make myself do that. It's fine user. I've consigned myself to damnation.

>camus
How's adolescence treating you?

>Pikko

wtf?

That's an interesting perspective thank you.

I know it's over your head, Pokku.

the one that's not Nihilism
because Nihilism was made by a butthurt cuck with superhero fantasies

kierkegaard didnt have that kind of faith. read some of his shit

das ur name, Pukki

I'd just be pretending. Isn't that worse?

Damn I wish I was a Christfag. Those Christian moms take care of themselves.

The true path is to realize that Gödel's incompleteness axioms prevent us from ever knowing the "sense" of the world but ascribing it our own meaning nonetheless via sheer willpower because you're a badass motherfucker like that

Christian existentialism, is the true red pill.

top tier: stoicism
shit tier: nihilism, hedonism

everything else is inbetween

Absurdist is the best.

We know what healthy living is when we see it but we don't know how to justify it, this is because we are trying to comprehend ourselves from the inside.

The truth is we're just fucking machines who are composed in a certain way and act in a certain way, that is NO justification for us to STOP acting the way we are built to act, and one of those things that human beings inherently do is seek higher meaning.

Stoicism is irrational mystic bullshit.

That being said, anyone who actually lives stoic ideals is a fucking badass and they have a lot to teach us.