Haha

haha

where's sneed?

did mr burns die and become a cyborg??

Why are they all angry?

>muh chilluns
Not American. Tell the mayor to actually give a shit about her city.

>Not American
based retardbro

Every puerto rican i have ever met has been a douchebag asshole. All of them have been manlets and closet fags. Also, if they weren't a bunch of niggers and spics maybe they would try to pull themselves out of poverty and fix their 3rd world tier shithole of an island.

Why do they all look so annoyed at holding up the PR flag? Is wanting to help others that detestable to the Simpsons artists?

They're scolding us

Don't engage trumpcucks unless you're desperate to waste your time.

>American Territory
>not a state
>has failed every referendum to join the USA
It's economically profitable for them to be seperate, but now they want to be part of us now that they get punched in the face.

Pay federal income taxes if you want the right to complain about federal services you receive.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT FOR 200 POSTS OF SIMPSONS DISCUSSION AND NOT SHITTY POLITICS FROM UNINFORMED TEENAGERS AND OUT OF TOUCH 30 YEAR OLDS

>Homer caring about anything beyond his own immediate environment
>Patty and Selma lifting up someone they despise

It's like they don't even care about their own characters anymore and the Simpsons only serves as a mouthpiece for it's bored lefty armchair activists. Why even have a fourth wall?

This REALLY made me think.

When the fuck are they going to impeach Trump? This shit has gone long enough.

>only 22 year old intellectuals such as myself should be allowed to express opinions.
I bet you hate fascism so much you threaten people with violence to compel them to your political ideology.

Why are you so desperate for an internet fight over politics in which nobody wins

>unironically "think of the children"
Should've ended at season 11.

Formely Spain

Kelly, you've done it again!

UNA VELA

>Matt Groening signs it as if the whole thing wasn't made in a computer with presets of the whole cast

There's so many literally who characters there. It's like the cutting floor room pictures.

There is only one way this thread can go

>Unido
I don't get this joke. Can someone explain it to me?

US Federal aid is being bottled up because the PR teamster/union truckers are sitting on their asses.

Also any ship not associated with a union is being ignored by these teamsters. The delivery of aid is caused by butthurt unions, just either occupy the island or nuke it from orbit, fuck those idiots.

He can't draw his own characters for shit, only Ullman style doodles.