ok

Whale is delicious

ok

no thanks
bye

period?
here .

gook

Dirty ricenigger eat chicken and beef like the rest of the world you radioactive freak

I'll fuckin rupture your : mate

whale sushi
ok

ok

ok

It really is. It tastes like the best steak you'll ever eat. I thought it would taste fishy.

yum

fook ayoo warer

all norwegians agree

Theres literally nothing wrong with fishing and eating whale.

Prove me wrong.

I ate whale in Iceland. It's meh. A decent stake is much better. Next time I'm getting a puffin. I suspect it's also shit, but will do it for the lulz.

ok

Isn't that for research?

No.

ok ?

Depends on the method of cooking. If there was a fishy taste they're doing it wrong.

have u faggots even heard of moby dick?
you realize whaling has been huge forever in the US until petroleum replaced whale blubber, right?

It's a english teacher pretending to be Japanese episode

There is a problem with hunting too many of the things though.

I'm on my . so you'll have to fuck my :
but please don't , lot or I'll / your dick off m8

reptile?

dirty humberger obese kill many pigs

If only i could Japanon, here we can only eat dolphins

What about mercury?

eat also dolphin
ok

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minke_whale

This is the whale we eat here. It's not even REMOTELY threatened and we have a quota given out each year for the allowable amount to catch and we don't even come close to finishing it.

Secondly they spread like rats in our waters and endanger our sustainable fisheries, so catching them is somewhat of a must unless we want to wipe out some of our fisheries.

Besides it tastes really good.

who hunt too many?
it's comtemporary scientific world today

are sharks ok too?

Not around clean Icelandic waters.

The ppm amounts observed are significantly below average.

I would really like to try those at least once.

Any whale other then 'Killer whale' is Halal, I'll deffo eat it if I could find any in here 'White Bangla' bro...

whale pizza

Yeah well stop eating whales, stick to land animals

youtube.com/watch?v=JGepBtBCuTY

more ok
but not too much

>whale on pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=AUbZJcdlcSc

Give me a single reason.

no
it's a choise

ITT: enjoy your heavy metal poisoning

>says the country of fish and chips

I hate south pee though

They mostly use Icelandic cod now after they wrecked their fishing industry from joining the EU.

Looks like he wants us to stop hunting whale so the whale can eat the cod for them.

Bane?

fuckuh youu Japaan

No fishy taste, it was cooked like a steak, and good steak just tastes significantly better. It had a livery taste. Also not very tender and juicy. I've had good steaks, so maybe they just can't cook steaks. Even when I cook steak it tastes better than that whale. It wasn't cheap, either.

Haddock and Cod are different, they're fish. Whales are mammals

Once we're out get ready for Cod War 2: Electric Boogaloo

2. lots of dolphin species: orcas, bottlenose, others. Widely considered to be smarter than chimpanzees.

3. sperm whale, other bony whales, also, northern whales.

4.baleen whales (low brain to body mass ratios and impossible to study in captivity, but anecdotal evidence shows a very surprising degree of self-awareness). Humpback whales, in particular, have a level of social complexity that rivals that of great apes.

5. orangutan (smarter than chimps)

6. bonobo (smarter than chimps)

7. chimps

8. niggers

>tfw whales taste pretty fucking good but don't want i still don't want them to die

no

Derishous muldel

Iceland is too expensive yeah. I want to move out and most other young people also do. It's not expensive if you buy it at the supermarket though. We usually marinate it and grill it in the summer.

excuse me, but we've won 3 (THREE) cod wars already against the royal british navy.
Besides we humiliated you guys in the European Cup and stole your women a thousand years ago.

bring it cuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cod_Wars

>2

so, you say that intellectual disabilities people are less inteligent than dolpines so you can kill them?

>Given valid reasons to hunt them
>"Y-Yeah well y-you shouldn't hunt them!"

Please, I'm not a fan of the practice but they can do whatever the fuck they want in their own country

Most of it goes to waste in japan.

no worry about extinctioon
it's a propaganda-

Would electric grill do? How do you marinade it? I had no access to a grill. I will bring a small electric grill for the lulz to try it next time.

England were pathetic in the Euros, which is good because I'm Welsh.

with knife while asleep

ok

Hi japan

post an english youtube vid of your whale stake bbq process plz...

fuck off back to Iwakuni you stupid marinefags

kill whale hunters
ok

you say what?

>kill cow to feed like 5 people
>fine
>kill whale that feeds 50+ people
>not ok

explain

theres nothing much to it really. I just buy the one pre marinated at the supermarket. electric grill would do fine. Just be careful not to overgrill it.

are you retard?
so kill yourself the person who eats pork

Post cooked whale meat this fucking instant

I had narwhal and beluga once in northern canada. It was an interesting, if grossly expensive, experience. Would try the crispy narwhal skin again 8/10.

found a nice Icelandic clip

>youtube.com/watch?v=RPXazVeECII

I was able to eat some when I visited your country. It was ok. A good novelty to piss off bleed-heart progressives.

banning whale hunt is racism

but I do not eat any meat
die savage scum die

vegitalian is hypocrite
everybody knows

Here's a not so nice vid of cutting up a beached whale

>youtube.com/watch?v=RMM69hvMfXQ

Not for me, thanks, but please, feel free.

I'm ok with eat whale. No eat endangered whale.

I'm reading those posts made by OP and looking how he is structuring his phrases, I'm imagining him talking English with a strong japanese accent.
Everyone else feel the same?

"If it has four legs and is not a chair, has wings and is not an aeroplane, or swims and is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it"

(Prince Philip)

>endangered

fantasy
learn hard

Ok

I'm TOEIC score 620

Fire up the hibachi Suzuki, I'd try whale.

ofc, don't listen to these hollywood faggots.
We do it to also piss them off actually, because they know nothing about this.

I'm pretty sure there are some fucking whales in the (((UN)))

ITT: edgy fags that participate in raids whenever they see videos of dogs being abused

Here's how a Jap slaughterhouse processes a whale (with nice classical music too)...

>youtube.com/watch?v=OJufuK9Bbao