SHOCK POLL : CLINTON +8 IN REPUBLICAN BIASED POLL. TRUMP HAS COLLAPSED

>trump is so weak as a candidate he is losing to a WOMAN who has COUNTLESS SCANDALS and HEALTH ISSUES. She is the weakest democrat candidate in history and she is destroying Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/s3xcT
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775068059342102528
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>METHODOLOGY – This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and
cellular telephone Sept. 5-8, 2016, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,002 adults, including 642 likely voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 points, including the design effect, for the full sample, and 4.5 points for likely voters. Partisan divisions are 34-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, and 36-28-31 among likely voters."

Give link, chink.

Republican Biased? What are you smoking? They over sampled democrats by 10%

top kek she's +8 in a poll that includes ten percent more democrats than republicans and somehow people think this is good news for her

Oh yes the ABC/WaPo poll, a traditionally Trump biased operation. They would never push ANYONE other than him.
They had Jeb winning in SC and Rubio in FL btw.

Samefag

WHYYYYYYY

what kek, you have life crippling autism don't you?

>10% Dem bias
>9% missing
>Only 8% lead

Holy shit she's fucking done, folks

>random national sample of 1,002 adults, including 642 likely voters
Christ, only 64% wants to maybe vote.

>Trump: -8 in poll
>Hillary: -50 health

Let's see who stands in the end

Just when leafs were starting to look cool they pull this shit.

OH GOD

Well that IS republican biased.

I don't get it. Maplenigger posts something that makese sense, and immediately a leaf blows in ...

>Partisan divisions are 34-24-33 percent, Democrats-Republicans-independents, in the full sample, and 36-28-31 among likely voters

kek they don't even hide it anymore.

Y'know
Leafs shouldn't intervene in American politics

remember to hide and sage friends

>ABC News/Washington Post "poll"

Trump is "collapsing" where as Hillary is literally doing what?

Check out these uneducated numbers.

Only stupid people vote Trump.

Floating at 51% Finnish boy, try reading.

>over sampling dems
>under sampling repubs
>under sampling indi's (who go for trump 50%-30%)
>642 sample size of like voters
>642

ableist

I don't think you understood me, tiny little American.

>not sageing shill threads

you deserve Sup Forums being overrun by them then

>Hey look at me, I'm a dumb Canadian who doesn't understand that there's more Democrats than Republicans. Durrr

And when they oversampled Republicans in the CNN poll, Trump was winning by a fucking point.

im honestly amazed how it's always canadians. It has to be a group of people using proxies

'As a share of all associate’s degrees, degrees with a substantial amount of training in the humanities rose from 25.8% in 1987 to 40.7% in 2014. In comparison, the share of degrees classified here as awarded in professional fields fell from 57.5% to 47.3% from 1987 to 2014.'

archive.is/s3xcT

>muh higher education means more intelligent meme

Why is it always a leaf? Is treedo shitposting?

>independents: clinton +2
That's some crazy (((adjusting))) you got there

>telling the truth
>"shill thread"
>speculating on how Clinton lost the election because she called a group of well known deplorable people, 'deplorable.'
>Happening thread--it's legit!

Never change, Sup Forums.

>3 months before election
>Debates haven't even happened yet
>People can't change their minds in three months.

There's not THAT many more democrats than republicans. Maybe they answer the phone more because the only thing they're busy doing is jack-shit.

Let me correct the record here

SHOCK CLINTON HAS COLLAPSED

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/775068059342102528

You honestly think scientists and people like myself who work in fields that are epistemological and utilize facts and things of high-intellect, are honestly voting for Trump? Cause you're delusional. Then again, that's why you're here.
>Stay uneducated, Jethro.

Thats why all the Dems live in the high education, high productivity cities and the Republicans live in podunk, where the only important thing in the town in Walmart, who think the government sucks while they demand more Medicare and welfare that isn't associated with black people.

Cause Democrats are poor, right.

Yes