Money is not what makes you happy Sup Forums

money is not what makes you happy Sup Forums

no, its psychedelics

it is, but you have to be poor for many decades before you get rich, it doesnt work if you make your fortune on your 20s~30s and 40s

this.

Drugs AND money are what make people happy

Tell that to /r9k/.

you're suppose to make your fortunes in your late 30 early 40s.

If you are white and from a good family

I dunno, some more money would make me pretty happy right now

No shit. Nobody gets to be "happy" except in fleeting moments. Money solves many problems, creates many new ones, and has no effect at all on the big, deep ones that have been fucking with you all your life. But with that said, I'd absolutely rather be rich than poor.

This is what parents are trained through parenting books, videos, classes, etc, so kids don't question the narrative going to college and spending tons of money on it, even though the link between a college education and making a massive fortune eventually doesn't exist

>implying they don't get neetbux

>Nobody gets to be "happy" except in fleeting moments.

this is one of those cringy things like "everyone is bisexual" or "everyone abused animals as kids" only fucked in the head people say

Key word is the short term "now", it won't make you happy in the long run

t. man with no financial worries

>believing most of the autists on /r9k/ are on disability
wew lad

That's not really how I meant it, I just mean you have to deal with good times & bad times no matter what kind of life you have. Most people seem to think getting rich turns your life into a 24/7 party, and it isn't like that. Even if it was, a 24/7 party would have its negative sides too.

Personally, I think it's healthier to live your life with realistic expectations, and just enjoy the good moments when you're in them

it does though, waking up worry free every day is exhilarating

All my problems could be solved if I had infinite money so yeah, it kind of does.

Then why are financial problems one of the main causes of suicide?

Take this from someone who was poor growing up until about 25ish and has been "upper-class" for about 10 years, money doesn't make you happy but it lets you buy happiness. Sure, if you're sitting on your ass with a ton of money in the bank all day just using it to buy shit you probably won't be happy, but using it for experiences is literally one of the best things you can do in life. I'm able to travel to amazing places all over the world and I fucking love it.

Plus, having money usually frees you from financial burden, provided you don't outspend your earnings. It's pretty haughty to tell people that money can't make you happy when you've been wealthy most of your life. Just not having to worry about being able to pay the bills/rent/food is a luxury beyond belief.

OP, fuck you because money would allow me not to worry about everything. I could travel with my wife and see the world and everything it had to offer. So eat shit OP.

You are 100% correct, Sir.

Of course not jim, its the things you BUY with money that makes you happy.

Too bad the cure is not for sale right? guess you fucked up.

I'm pretty sure the OP isn't actually Jim Carrey.

What makes you happy is driving a girlfriend to suicide
Happiness demands sacrifice

lool

easy for you to say, jim

TETRAHEDRONS is what makes you happy Sup Forums

Actually it's worse than that. It's not money that makes you happy, it's relative wealth.
You just need other people to be poorer than you.