I just marathoned the latest spiderman kino

I just marathoned the latest spiderman kino.
Why was Sup Forums so triggered by her being in the movie? she was a minor character and only had like 4 lines in the movie, she wasnt even Pete's love interest.

ugly nigger

Stand up, ape

watching right now and wondering the same
redditpol truly is cancer

Because she is a dumb nigger spouting dumb nonsense.

Stand the fuck up, ape.

because they're unlovable virgins

>Why was Sup Forums so triggered

Why is water wet

Sup Forums didn't watch this movie

It's only white roasties that are mad. Every guy knows what it's like to disregard white thots and bang brown girls.

Just call me MJ ;)

Monument is built by slaves you racist white teacher ;)

She is very pretty. I love tomboys only.

Because people tell people who havent watched the movie that shes mj and people believe it and get mad. Also Sup Forums

Hey you black kids in the audience! Don't forget that your ancestors were slaves and George Washington was a Nazi! Now enjoy the rest of your novie and remember to #RESIST Drumpf!

Ugly nigger SJW who needed to be put in her place.

Why are black people so violent and prone to criminal behavior? Can they ever be civilized? Or will they forever be the white man's burden?

>redditpol
>says the redditor that can't take much racism
This isn't your safe space faggot.

But she is MJ.

Just not *that* MJ.

Ughh it's called Native Americans and not Indians!

pol chimped for nothing cause they are manchildren
end yourself

I'm unironically looking forward to her "Face it Tiger" moment in the next one. I liked her.

Jesus it's easy to trigger Sup Forums

>Sup Forumstv
>Watching movies they criticize
*Inhales*

I imagine Sup Forumstards torrenting this movie, watching it in their dimly lit basements, and completely sperging out when they hear the Washington Monument line.

"What, they're referencing historical facts!?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Is this real?

Yes. Raimi got to direct for an hour before they realised what they'd done.

I don't know but she's cute and I would fuck her right in the pussy if you're picking up what I'm putting down

>historical revisionism is facts
How do you, Kang?

Heh, oh my next trick i will quote EVERY POST IN THE THREAD. watch
badabin badadaboon
I EXIST!

because she was >le nothing mattters im too cool for anything character

she was fucking useless

Looks like a pretty good sniff desu

>Spider-Man is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. The character was created by writer-editor Stan Lee
>Stanley Martin Lieber was born on December 28, 1922 in New York City,[6] in the apartment of his Romanian-born Jewish immigrant parents

Sup Forums BTFO

Quoting every post in the thread is the equivalent of shouting in the restaurant, honestly its the redditors last resort when wanting attention but not deserving any, can't say anything compelling? yell some dumb thing.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Joe Siegel and Jerry Shuster were both definitely jewish.
Jack Kirby was absolutely jewish.
Jews created american super hero comic books.

I liked that it felt natural, line the snarky one about the Washington monument felt like on that was supposed to trigger idiots considering how out of place it felt. Though I felt like the whole thing was a double blind to push the most radical and racist to say stupid shit over what amounts to nothing only to back peddle so pathetically the MJ thing lost all meaning by that point.

Mary Jane is supposed to be a femenist character and she's been around long enough to embody 2nd and 3rd wave feminism, frankly the best thing about the best marriage in comics being erased from canon is she's been spared the shame of having to embody the miscarriage of thought that is fourth wave feminism

sorta remind me of pol cancer autistically screeching on every single board

can you not count to 5?

My friends and I laughed our asses off watching the movie and how it shat all over the original Spider-Man lore.
What a complete cringefest lol

lmao
I can't wait until a mainstream movie implies they were ancient Egyptians.
fingers crossed for diverse panther

as expected, your reply is just as retarded as your other posts.

its ok to feel frustrated, you born dumb, its not your fault.

baby I was born this way!

Wakanda is how Africa would have looked without the white man's influence, the fags making the movie recently said that in an interview lol

poltards are so easily triggered that they don't even see the whole joke with the Washington Monument scene was that the answer was "eh, maybe"

>marathoned one movie

Historical facts don't trigger me. In fact anyone who calls me racist I just hit them with the "Barbary Slave Trade" and that usually shuts them up.

So the same mud huts that Africa was for the three thousand years before white people came around?

>N-no you
The STATE

The creators of Batman were also Jewish (Bill Finger and Bob Kane)

dont care bout racism
just saying pol is basically the same thing as the triggered retards they hate
the posts in this thread prove it

Why do the biggest advocates of white supremacy always look like they came out of the genetics dumpster?

WE

Nah they would have cured cancer and fly around in cars

that's not even the right font, low-iq sperg detected

you honestly sound like a 15 year old

They're ugly as fuck in real life, so they sit behind their computer screens talking shit in their 'safe space'

>just saying pol is basically the same thing as the triggered retards they hate

I am yet to see Sup Forums taking down monuments, creating riots damaging public and private properties and getting people fired.

The day i see that will be the day i will equivalate them.

From what i see here they are just complaining that the new mj look ugly wich is true.

>what is charlottesville

a bunch of guys holding torches, that was it.

>oh she hangs out at detention even though she doesnt have detention, how quirky!
>oh she enjoys sketching people who are miserable, how dark!
>oh she refuses to enter the Washington Monument, how progressive!
>oh she admits the party she's at is lame, and she's eating toast instead of drinking, how quirky and intelligent!
Everything she did was a cringy as fuck caricature of being "too cool for school." She was just missing a fedora.

Well they did get some CBS bitch fired a few hours ago.

>pointing out historical facts
>white supremacy
Bix nood!

did THEY?

*tips fried chicken*

>Why was Sup Forums so triggered by her being in the movie?

>I'm too smart and profound for everyone my age
>washington monument built by slaves you dumb racist teacher!
>I go to detention for fun LOL XD SO RANDUM
>Call me MJ

WE WUZ MARY JANE AND SHIT

to me that just indicates there's way more sjwtards than poltards
we have 30 threads a day bout that mixed girl being MJ and it's actually fucking nothing

But that's exactly how those people came off in real life. 10/10 portrayal

>Why was Sup Forums so triggered by her being in the movie?

Because the producers replace Mary Jane for her

she may be black, blonde or brunette, the mistake was to have changed the character, this triggered the anger of the fans

the funny thing is MJ could be in Spider-Man Homecoming and also Harry, Ned is another mistake

Really? Citing 400+ years of white slavery at the hands of black and Muslims makes me sound 15 years old?

Let me guess, citing FBI statistics is "racist" to you isn't it?

/pol sits in the house all day and masturbates
it wears on a mooby

yeah literally 4 lines in the movie
Sup Forums truly are alt right pussies who cry about literallly everything

>fat nu-males are actually defending Amy Pascal's abomination
Wow

Ned is cool even if they stole his character from Miles

>i dont like this characters because of those reasons
>hahhaa nooo it must be because shes BLACK you are racist Sup Forumstard hahahahahhaha

fucking idiot she was awful character and if she was white, asian, abo, klingon or fucking necromorph wouldnt change that

I don't get it. Why are all these anti Sup Forums women? Are you paid or do you do it on your own?
Shit is weird, women aren't smart enough to really insult men, but dem roasties just keep smashing against the wall.
Uncanny.

Why would you have to be from Sup Forums to complain about these things?

you said just mentioning a 16th century slave trade "shuts up anyone who calls me racist"

that is dumb as hell kid

>I liked that it felt natural
it felt natural that some working-class schmo would correct his "fuck the elites!"-driven boss that way?

Actually, she was good.

Sup Forums is triggered by literally everything

Because they're basically all retards and the ideology appeals to people who are stupid as fuck. Instead of having to achieve for themselves or accomplish anything of note they can piggyback off the feats of an identity they can claim membership to.

wew why isn't there a trend going where black qts "take a knee" by sucking white dick

Das rite! We Kangz! We waz civlization befo white man stole our techonlogies!

Please show me your fedora collection I bet it's huge

Citing that black people enslaved white people is dumb as hell.

Look at how many whites are in Africa and the Middle East and tell me that blacks didn't get a good fucking ticket by being brought over to America compared to whites in Africa and the Middle East.

>mistaking a bantz thread as something Sup Forums gives a fuck about

ISHYGDDT

If I were rich, I'd fund an MLK biopic
...and then I'd cast a white guy to play him.

Is there are good reason why leftists project so much?

>Ned is cool
all his lines sounded like they were written by an 8 year old who just recently discovered the word "awesome"
though I guess that's appropriate since the target audience for the movie was said 8 year olds and 20-30 year olds who for some reason like to talk as if they were those 8 year olds

I never thought that level of inbreeding would be possible

Every scene she was featured in was so she could quip some "edgy" line and then it was done.

If the general public was not fundamentally retarded one could say that they were mocking the average SJW but no one would see it like that.

wow man watch that edge

My aunt and i are black, we watched this movie (pirated because 3rd worlders) she also complained about mj.

I g-gues we re Sup Forums n-now ...

I have never even seen a cart like that. What would be its purpose? You couldn't even fill that thing up with enough stuff that you wouldn't be able to easily carry it with one hand anyway. I guess it's made for 70 year old ladies or something?

white girls can't compete

Based blackmanpede!

the ending implies that she will be the love interest cause she says her name is "mj". That could be a red herring though