Explain white nationalism to me

explain white nationalism to me

just because we share one feature (skin color) with anglos they think they belong to the same racial group and can claim other people's achievements as theirs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's turk/jew larping as a german again

its more that people that share other features like brown or black skin are shit. Asians are cool thou

Americans trying to find a common bond between themselves because they have little in common other than skin colour.
It also shouldn't surprise you that a lot of stuff like black internationalists also come from the USA and not Africa.

imagine if civilized white people vanished and left everything we've created and learned to the africans. Do you think they'd ever be able to build off what we started and form a decent civilization? Fuck no. in less than a century they'd send humanity back to the stone age. Humanity will not progress without white people.

americans are all mixed so that's the only thing they found to identify with
and I see brits,canadians and australians as little americans so its very similar situation

when confronted with a rational argument on how shit his country is, the american will go
'hwite hmen creatuhd civilizayshun'
'we wuz romans, im 1/934th italian'

IKR? So fucking retarded.

>muh race is skin color
Shitpost from a Germancuck as usual.

This is true. we're all pretty much mixed race mutts. still have a high degree of intelligence and athletic ability so meh, I'm content.

Also we don't have a history of surrender so fuck your hole with a pitchfork frog.

Here's some redpills for you:

Germans aren't European, they came from the Eurasian Steppe
Germans were penis worshiping, mudhut living snowniggers before Roman contact
Germans destroyed Rome and brought in 1 thousand years of Dark Ages
Germans invented Protestantism and Communism
Germans are responsible for a dead kike on a shit worship dominated Europe when they destroyed Greco-Roman religion, their former penis worship religion, Tengrism and Norse paganism
Germany didn't exist until the 19th century
Germans lived as nigger-tier, warfaring tribes for 2k years
Germans are the biggest tools of the Jews
Not one German majoritary society has prospered in History
Whatever Germans call "theirs" was taken from others. Religion, culture, customs, continent.

You're welcome btw, you fucking subhumans. Gas the krauts.

its more than skin.
Its skullshape, tallness, physical strength, immunity, heartshape, brainsize, handshape, footshape, facial features..the list goes on. Please don't trivialize the aryans this way.

Groupthink/madness of crowds. Explain 'social democrazy' to us kek.

>Thinking is too hard for me so I expect the world to be colour-coded.

There were different waves of immigration which integrated with varying levels of success actually. The bulk of the 'white' population are from recent european immigration. Lower class, often from eastern or central europe not the british isles on top of it. Often with absolutely no idea of their family history beyond what country people claimed at Ellis island. They really have nothing more in common with our founding fathers and the people that opened the land up than their complexion.

So they up what they got.

t. snownigger

Modern Europeans are literal subhumans who happened to be lucky enough to live right by the greatest nation ever (Rome) in its apogee, therefore getting a tiny bit of their culture, customs, knowledge and religion in the process. A huge advantage against peoples that weren't so lucky. You know? The African niggers you so like to mock would be you if they had the same chance. Hell, maybe they wouldn't even take 1500 years to recover from the massive techonological downturn the barbaric invasion of German/Scandis/Slavs, but do it quicker than that.

>Germans aren't European, they came from the Eurasian Steppe
And you're a jungle monkey that speaks Portuguese. So?
>Germans were penis worshiping, mudhut living snowniggers before Roman contact
>Penish Worshipping is degenerate
Doesn't know shit about fertility cults... oh kek.
>Germans destroyed Rome and brought in 1 thousand years of Dark Ages
Do you even know what people mean by the "Dark Ages"?
>Germans invented Protestantism and Communism
They did.. they did. but why is Protestantism bad if the Dark Ages were also bad?
>Germans are responsible for a dead kike on a shit worship dominated Europe when they destroyed Greco-Roman religion, their former penis worship religion, Tengrism and Norse paganism
LMAO No the Greeks are responsible for the dead kike on a stick meme when they converted to semitic abrahamism in the first place and then softened the rest of Europe with their hippie bullshit meme-religion.
>Germany didn't exist until the 19th century
>A modern state needs to exist in infinite amount of time, prior states, culture and language is unimportant duuurrrr
>Germans lived as nigger-tier, warfaring tribes for 2k years
And Romans and Greeks fucked men, children and their family members occasionaly. Also keeps forgetting that Rome and Greece was literally a Chinese copy of the Minoans and Etruscans.
>Germans are the biggest tools of the Jews
Hahaha.
>Not one German majoritary society has prospered in History
What is HRE, Prussia, Nazi Germany or any other German reich for that matter.
>Whatever Germans call "theirs" was taken from others. Religion, culture, customs, continent.
You know jack shit about that, I can tell. Don't forget to celebrate Juletide and hang your little gay balls on an Yggdrassil tree for your mosaic transnigger sandalwearing messiah.

America is different faggot. It's a new experiment and whites are white. Hispanics don't count.

Your just mad because you can't do the same.
Shitskins and niggers have nothing positive attached to their skin color.

>WE WUZ CIVILIZED N SHIET

Get fucked, little bitch. You're going through the exact thing your barbaric ancestors did to Romans, it's just that you're in the other side of the equation now and it doesn't feel so good now, does it? Divine justice. Kek approves.

people of European descent need to actively promote their own interests over those of non-Europeans.

There were Aryans in North America?

>to North America
Wut?

Everything we invent you try to make yours >You're going through the exact thing your barbaric ancestors did to Romans, it's just that you're in the other side of the equation now and it doesn't feel so good now, does it? Divine justice.
Yes we are, but we will have our Ceasar return. We aren't forgetting the ways of our great grandfathers and we aren't converting to a hippie religion that softens us. You keep forgetting we are "uncivilized brutes", we are not the Romans. When we get angry, Europe trembles and the world cries blood.

You should know. We created you.

Achievements like the EU, that let your roach ass destroy Germany with your sand nigger friends.

I said I had some redpills, I didn't say they were easy to swallow. Do what you will.

>our Caesar

You never had a Ceasar, you living in mudhuts by the time of Ceasar. The ways of your grandfathers was raiding, pillaging and stealing shit from superior, civilized nations. You know, like the snownigger you are. Also, you're a cuck and nothing else. You'll live to see your language, ethnicity and nation die because that's exactly what you deserve for appropriating, ruining and shitting on the entire Greco-Roman legacy.

>You never had a Ceasar.
>Who is Ariminius
You don't like books do you?

>The ways of your grandfathers was raiding, pillaging and stealing shit from superior, civilized nations.
>superior
>gets robbed
kek, why didn't they stop us? :D

>the entire Greco-Roman legacy.
>appropriating
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoa
>i hate you for appropriating an appropriated culture which was created by some run-away sandniggers on an island in the mediterranean buhääääääää!
Fucking jungle monkey.

>muh Rome
While Rome layed the foundations for following European states and cultures, they weren't the magic ancient elves you see in them. Tacitus portraied Germanians as noble people to tell his fellows Romans to stop being degenerate slave fuckers. Technology would've never progressed as it did if Rome didn't collapse.
"Dark Ages" are a myth.

>claim other people's achievements as theirs?

That won't be necessary.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beringia

>proud of destroying the greatest nation ever, being a complete savage while at it, taking everything they could from them and still whining about having the same fate as them

Nigger tier.

>causes dark ages
>call it a myth

The Eternal German.

>proud of destroying
>destroying
We took you to the fucking stars, retard. Tacitus was right about us.

Choke on a banana.

>superior, civilized nations
>somehow gets raided, pillaged and stolen from by a bunch of cucks in mud huts
>this is logical to the pondcucks

It works like this: Empire forms. Empire attracts kikes due to prospering. Empire adopts slavery due to kikes. Empire goes out for slaves from Germany. Germany throws that shit right the fuck back. Been this way for houndreds and thousands of years; the same years you pondcucks and raider trash spent whining about your dress-wearing dead while we left you in the dust your own stupidity and greed will always lead you back to.

So all of you combined managed to get the upper hand and convince us to give up on saving you by threat of nuke. Congratulations. Enjoy your favelas, for we will enjoy building parking lots over their ruins.

>WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS

>superior, civilized nations
>somehow gets raided, pillaged and stolen from by a bunch of shitskins in lifeboats
>this is logical to the germonkeycucks

See how pathetic your "logic" is? Rome had to deal with a "refugee" crisis for 4 centuries while "superior modern 'Europeans'" will fall in less than a century, Really speaks volumes. Worse yet, you monkeys didn't even know how to read or write which is something sandniggers at least do.

Anglo's are the shit-tier of white society. Everything Anglo's take for granted came from Italy, France, Germany and Greece.

Hell even the language we use to communicate with them is shit tier dumb down, even Shakespeare knew about this thats why he contributed many words to it in the hope of making it less shitty.

>Memeing truth
We ARE astronauts, monkey. We Are.

We wuz jet engine n shiet too. How's your airpla- oh shit right you don't have any :D

Kek

Just some more shit we had in mind that you TOTALLY DID NOT STEAL AT ALL (cough: Operation Paperclip: cough).

>This upsets the untermensch

Yes, I hope the niggers and Arabs manage to at least get more from you than what you got from the Romans. Maybe they'll last longer and not fail so miserably.

You're reduced to being an online cuck. Go ahead and retake your "country" if you're such a superior "European".

You fags are the only ones meming about how they supposedly steal from us. And where they do so it is again overwhelmingly because of the aforementioned nuke threat by which Mutt Central backs them up. Really, that slavish worship you have for your conquerors of old is quite funny; what makes it tragic is this disdain for your saviors.

My ancestors kept order between East and West for the nine-houndred years of their First Empire; Rome became ours by right and remained there. Meanwhile you had - what? Pederasty and getting Jewed, while even forgetting that those you look up to were Europeans the same as us - and thus more than you.

Really, you could literally go on back to Africa and not sink any lower than what the whole of your race on Earth has built in its entire run. That is your only distinction, mutt.

You're forgetting the part about german jets being (for a large part) barely functionnal and impossible to produce in relevant quantity. Both are important part of developping weaponry.
not to mention this whole acid fuel business.

Why would they give us enriched uranium? This makes no sense.

>white nationalism

Stop using the terminology that the left uses to smear us. Nationalism is nationalism.

>he sent, using the internet via his computer

I can understand why burgers are salty but what triggered this jungle monkey to shit up the thread so hard?

>HRE
It was not Holy, not Roman and not an Empire. You were tribal nations waging warfare between yourselves and electing a head nigger. If it was anywhere in the world, that's what you subhumans would call it.

>us getting jewed
Says the biggest slave of the Jews to ever exist,

I'll go back to Africa if you go back to Siberia, ok? Germonkey.

What will happen to my country is what happened to yours once a while ago.

When the Spaniards and Portuguese came to your country they started fucking their nigger Indian slaves, producing YOU. Now you Larp about being Mediterranean (which you are not) to feel better about yourself.

In the future, there will be an Arab larping as a scandinavian/german just like you are pretending to be your graddad-rapist.

You're the Kalergi offspring, you just don't know it.

>barely functionnal and impossible to produce in relevant quantity.
>all prototypes created WHILE AT WAR should have top quality: the post
Are you mentally handicapped?

Who is that in the gif?

Don't remind me
>Minitel failed because nobody wanted to let it evolve
36-15-JUST

Pic related.

>let me tell you about your country

NOT A SINGLE DROP OF "EUROPEAN" BLOOD

You're comparing production engines to prototypes. There really isn't much of a point in the first place.
What would it prove? That barely functionnal tech was created at some place? Well sure here are your two cents, that won't change the fact it was not perfected here.

>Anglo-Saxons
>Saxons
>Saxony
>Germany

>It was not Holy, not Roman and not an Empire.
According to a butthurt Frenchfag who got kidnapped into it for talking shit. Whoop-de-fucking-doo. Hey, speaking of Frenchfags - wasn't it Napoleon who had that bright idea for a code of laws that granted kikes the rights of citizens? Wasn't it Napoleon's war that caused the Rothschild's rise to power? And is it not the Jews that today chain you losers in your innate ridiculous mediocrity? The same Jews we had civilised and rendered ineffective long before one of you slave nations finally managed to win over us for once?

Meanwhile, you half-read my posts and demand I leave for some Russian wasteland in exchange for you being honest about yourself. This isn't looking good for you.

Brazil youre a mixed race african shit hole. Don't pretend like you're not.

>What would it prove? That barely functionnal tech was created at some place?
Everything the Germans made was continued under American/Russian flag, which proves that they were very solid ideas and functional as well.

Do you think America "just happened" to get a tech boost after WW2 out of the blue? Without German notes and blue prints? You're really trying hard here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

>Winners get the spoils of war
More news at 11.

>single persons are nations

That's how dumb you are

>The spoils of war didn't help us advance at all.
History class starts at 08:00 hours.

>>single persons are nations
Every post made by you has literally been this.

Poor monkey, you can't even handle banter.

Being bombed to shit and lack of ressources tends to negatively influence development und production.

>things are better because of war

Gassing at the ovens starts anytime.

Of course they did, what's your point?

>Germans and Slavs didn't fuck things up en mass

Go ahead, denial all you want. I don't really care what YOU think, my OP wasn't even for you. You're just some triggered snownigger. Go back to watching Syrians fucking your ugly women, you fucking cuck.

>things are better because of war
Said the monkey as he used war-inventions to type his message and send it across a world wide information grid.

>What would it prove? That barely functionnal tech was created at some place?
>Barely functional
>none of that would matter anyways
>kidnapped scientists built the rocket that took you to space
C'mon now.. wake-y wake-y.

>planes and ethanol are war inventions

That's how much of a barbaric nigger you really are. Yes, you shouldn't be allowed to have them because you fuck up, but that doesn't mean superior people will have the same shortcomings as you.

>one feature (skin color)
>2 posts by this ID

I seriously hope you guys don't reply to this thread without saging.

>prototypes were created somewhere
>get lost because war
>get perfected somewhere else
Again, your point?
[spoilel]I didn't follow any if the shit you were flinging back and forth with the huezilian, in case that might explain anything. You're just throwing common knowledge as far as I'm concerned[/ohwait]

Bastard children who are constantly going through history like some orphan child asking every european they meet, "Are you my daddy".

Americans are an embarrassment.

They may call themselves that.
Always makes me chuckle because I am the genuine article (from Nierdersachsen).

>Again, your point?
Are you retarded? My entire point has been that they originated in Europe and that they were European ideas, you then came in with your sniedy homosexual french accent and told me they were useless ideas and prototypes, I then told you they weren't since they did pass tests but somewhere else (after their scientists were employed elswhere) and to that you said "Le What is your point?" - having not even paid attention to anything.

Do you understand?

i see white nationalism more as a thing for all white ethnicites, since all white ethnicities share the same problems and challenges. we're all attacked on the same basis (white guilt). we share history, genes and culture. it's not about making one country for white people or anything like that, germany for germans is white nationalism because germans are white. it's a descriptor of many nationalisms rather than a single thing.

Most things you use in your daily life are war-inventions you dumb nigger.

Cuck.

Fuck off potato nigger

>Do you understand?
No.
Understanding is for BBC-worshipping swedes.

Hm..

Niedersachsen here too. The modern English actually do descend from the Germanic tribe called the Saxons, who settled Britain under their ruler Vortigern - the "Herzog Widukind" from our anthem. The Kings of England and rulers of the British Empire were and are kin to the dukes of Hannover and Coburg. So yes, they have every right to call themselves that - and you every right to remind them that they don't have any reason to consider us their enemy.

Cuck.

White nationalism isn't a thing, go to any WN forum and most posts are either about who's white or on if israelis bombing arabs are good guys or not (+3% yearly growth, lmao kebab removers my ass)
They also worship women like madmen, go diss european women over their retarded behaviour on stormfront and see how fast you get a ban.

I know but they have hardly anything in common with us anymore.
Their language is half French for example.
Not very Saxon of them at all.

do I have to shrektext "homosexual french accent" or post a funny picture?

>half French
>not half Latin with some French words interspersed

German education everybody

Nah you have already lost, move on to next thread now.

Here, have the spoils of war.
It's all the prototypes and to-be-developped technology we have.
Use it wisely, Svenhammad.

Arguable. They are different enough, of course, but in many ways the famous Anglo perfidy does mirror the consistent Saxon theme of double-crossing and then rolling with the end result; even if they wind up getting Frenched at some point halfway through.