How do I get into this faggot's comedy? I watched his show and laughed like 3 times

How do I get into this faggot's comedy? I watched his show and laughed like 3 times

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U
youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ifGPfhpD82Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8&t
youtube.com/watch?v=hYa7kRs9c7w
youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
youtube.com/watch?v=_-jkimIyRHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

try reading his autobiography

Remember he's.. forgotten...

Congrats, you fell for a meme. He isn't funny, he isn't intelligent, he's a fucking scam artist

If you're not an edgy middle schooler you're gonna have a really hard time getting into his comedy.

pay for Hyde Wars on Patreon, goy

Maybe you don't have the brain power

be 14

If you don't like it you don't like it. It's called "alternative comedy" for a reason, not everybody likes it.

Try being smarter and stop watching Rick and Morty

Contract autism.

3 laughs per episode is about what you can expect. If you're fine with that soldier on, if not just move along. Plenty of other shit comedians you can find.

To be honest it takes a very iq to be able to appreciate MDE

Don't, become a fan of a real comedian like Tim Heidecker

The surrealistic nature of his skits are not always meant to elicit laughter. They are there to make you think or feel strange feelings.

It's also deeply steeped in traditionalist philosophy that can only shine through if you are familiar or feel it intuitively.

I have the taste and mentality of an edgy teenager and I fucking hate his shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbpNe_bMw7U

sam is funny because he pisses people off and his shit is raw. Watch any stand-up of his, the gay hate or inconvenient anime one especially, and it's amusing how quickly he clears people out of the room. Not with gross-out shit but just pure Sup Forums style banter, probably because he rips 90% of his shit from here

Sam also has a good knack for identifying and talking about little things about this generation, I appreciate his outlook on a lot of things. He talks about things that I never hear other people talk about. His HydeWars channel is good for this but also many of his main channel videos, like KSTV series

he's not funny like other comedians, but his shit really gets at the surface and hits a nerve that most people can't hit.

>pure Sup Forums style banter

jesus h christ dude

Trump is funny because he pisses people off and does it using the highest level irony by being president.

Hyde is just an unfunny edgy loser.

lol just turn off your brain man
smoke some dank weeed
visit Sup Forums while you're wasted
do some LSD!

This

>le cringe
that's what it is though, he just repeats the same shit

his lecture on anime is really funny if you're into Sup Forums and internet culture. Otherwise I haven't really liked anything I've seen, of course, I'm not alt-right so I'm not the intended audience.

hyde is kind of like death grips, it's not funny at first but you keep watching and watching and soon you can't stop watching

my favorite vid of his (I've watched almost all of them):
youtube.com/watch?v=OsIz-aG076g

his tv show is not his entry level material by far.

good entry level material:
youtube.com/watch?v=-yFhR1fKWG0
youtube.com/watch?v=dswbdK5yWi4
youtube.com/watch?v=ifGPfhpD82Q

Come discuss a classic over here

Not everybody can be a saltmaster like Trump.

>AND DAMN GOOD ONE AT THAT!!

I have a friend who reminds me of him and his brother is even more like him.

They just come up with the most off the wall shit, half ironic, half based in reality and can run with it. Plus they aren't afraid to say anything to pretty much anyone.

It's not for everyone and i can't say all of it is particularly humorous, but it's entertaining none the less.

It is subversive humor. We need to embrace him to win the culture war, there's no other way.

stop being a leftist and it becomes funny

It's not even that funny, average 2-3 laughs per ep, if you want funny their youtube stuff is the go, the show was way more artsy and trying to send a message. Actually most of the funny parts of World Peace were in the [omitted] bumps

Unfortunately Jews did a number to liberal comedy that most brainlets can't laugh at any thing other than fart jokes and white self-deprecation. Maybe stop consuming liberal media and you'll be able to enjoy one of the freshest comedy act in decades since Andy Kaufman

I'm pretty conservative but a lot of Hyde's stuff is just dogshit.

>promoting degeneracy
>"haha, go to Sup Forums!"
hmm.

The less TV I watch the funnier MDE is.

Sounds like you're just a brainlet then, Hyde and MDE as a whole are probably the closest any comedians have ever gotten to encapsulating the zeitgeist.

One a MAGApede who voted for Trump.with a.159 IQ. Sam is shit.

unironically this.

is this a pasta because it's not very well written

watch the official release stuff on the youtube channel

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
Best MDE vid

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ
This is the best shit he's ever done in my opinion. Kaufmanesque, I'd say. If you don't like this video you just don't like him.

oh yeah I guess Ideas Man and College Cunts, the Williamsburg interviews are more entry level and "classic".
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1yrH4qS2RA
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

I'm a long time MDE fan and I just didn't get into the show. It had its moments where it was hysterical but it felt pretty neutered in comparison to their YT skits.

This is one of my favorite videos that he has done. youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Yeah, it really felt like a first season, yknow?
It had tremendous potential, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU

Give The Prodigal Stun(na) a watch. It's pretty amusing.

>didn't even link their best work
youtube.com/watch?v=4PjaKZHueP8&t

same here. i still liked the show though. mostly what has turned me off from MDE is how pathetic and whiny sam (and his fans) have become since the show got cancelled. i wish he'd just go back to making good videos instead of getting fat and becoming a worthless fuck

this is the GOAT hydekino
youtube.com/watch?v=hYa7kRs9c7w

Officer Maggot and Moms were the skits that got me into MDE. I get it now.

you have to hate yourself and everyone around you, you have to hate the system and hate conformity but you have to hate that you realize that sometimes thats the path to happiness, is to just give up hating and live blind, then you gotta hate yourself for even ever thinking that, then hate your parents for being retards and raising you wrong. heh, just laugh it off like i do, check out his work after your boss just told you that he had a conference call with all your female relations and that your fucking fired.

>sam is funny because he pisses people off

if you find bland contrarianism funny......

You have to have autism

Sams a gateway drug to facism.

look how butt blasted you are though, its pretty funny

I see the samefag who switches IPs is back, you've been doing this for over a fucking year now man give it a break.

His sketches are hit and miss but his stand-up and live appearances are godly.

>if you find bland contrarianism funny......
Where do you think you are?

>tfw your passion project gets cancelled so you have to appeal to kekistanis to stay relevant

literally JUST

I just told you fucker, stop switching IPs like a fucking autist, fix your heart or die.

What do you mean scam? Don't you want to pay 5$ for one video a month?

>One a MAGApede who voted for Trump.with a.159 IQ. Sam is shit.

159 IQ

He isn't funny? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

4 people make a fuss and walk out

the rest is a seminar

this video isnt that great

reddit spacing

You'll be complaining about MDE until you're in your fucking grave you pathetic fuck

Routine would be funnier if he said "No meat touching, mam!"

people make more money on youtube talking about fucking little boys and trannies. so what if sam wants some cash?

If you pay attention to the stuff about Sam, you'll consistently see rumors about him living out of his car, lacking health insurance, videos of him looking disheveled etc. This is all a lie that he pays people to spread so he can scam pity money out of his fans.

Lately he's switched tactics though after people finally put two and two together with the amount of patreon money and book money he must be making, so he's been putting out lies about huge monthly expenditures on projects that probably wont materialize. And this too, is to scam pity shekels.

Underrated post
That was nice user

Yeah, I agree, it was good.

who the fuck can stop this madman?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM

His live performances are truly amazing

The very recent one he did in Vegas was one of his best

>I watched you do it with my own two feet
>He also smashes her face with a bottle on her way down

youre a fucking retard brainlet if you believe this. he perpetuates the idea of him living out of his car because he finds the idea that sam hyde would become homeless after the cancellation of world peace funny. the first time he brought up living in his car he couldnt stop laughing at the end of the video and rambled about buying and selling vintage pacman machines. he has also said that he finds the way he looks now funny and just wants to look as gross as possible to punish others for looking at him.
his projects that hes invested in though probably wont materialise any time soon and when they do they'll be fucking shit because hes decided to make videogames

>Sam also has a good knack for identifying and talking about little things about this generation, I appreciate his outlook on a lot of things. He talks about things that I never hear other people talk about.

this. the guy is awesome for this shit.

How u doing Samuel ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

Always liked this one

>WHOA DUDE HE SLAMMED THE DOOR AFTER BEING NICE SO EPIC!

>WHOA DUDE THIS GUY POSTED A VIDEO OF A JOKE THAT I DIDN'T LIKE SO I MADE AN IRONIC GREENTEXT ABOUT IT SO EPIC!

youtube.com/watch?v=_-jkimIyRHU

How is this comedy??????!?

Step 1: Show up on Sup Forums for the first time
Step 2: See people talking about it
Step 3: Pretend you like it to fit in
That's the only way.