RWBY/RT General #1044: Cinder Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-miles-birthday-bonanza

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/d2a56218-9154-4eb9-8ed4-f80666a0267c/index.m3u8

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ECDTLsxH
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/499a2059-0816-4693-9060-de9c8c799f75/index.m3u8
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0d7d770f-7d18-47be-846a-f47aa95199cc/index.m3u8
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0783cdf7-70a4-40c3-997b-c613dd5c4c45/index.m3u8
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/3430cb94-c18f-40bf-a88d-224b1a4fa13a/index.m3u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post Ruboobie

Yeah! now this is a good thread,

Rube is so much more than the Ruboobie

Post best girl

Neo will make one short appearace this volume to show that she's alive and will play a larger role in volume 5.

Ok.

I wanna lick Cinder's belly button.

I can see that.Yang's still got a criminal record, so she's going to need a supply of less than legal Dust rounds for her gauntlets. I could see Neo turning up when Yang goes poking around the ruins of Roman's warehouse or something

You'd a better chance to lick her feet

>Thread full of evil sexy waifus
Ohhhh yessssss

I LOVE this edition!

This thread needs Merc.

Sure.

Emerald can never obtain what Misa has.

Is there any cinder femdom images or stories?

That Korean slut could NEVER offer Cinder more than Emerald!

No but there is drunken Cinder.

Misa has Cinders love.

How did Misa win Cinder's love?

This one is really good called "Cinders Newest Recruit" Its Cinder dominating Ruby.

pastebin.com/ECDTLsxH

I got you user

Se knows how to make Cinder happy just look at how happy she looks. Every time Cinder is with Emerald she looks pissed and filled with disappointment

Nice.

Something really hot about a villain breaking a hero into a submissive even better when it's cinder and not neo.

what was your reaction when you learned Ruby has sharingan?

Are you ready for the RT MEME DOCUMENTARY?

Link
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/499a2059-0816-4693-9060-de9c8c799f75/index.m3u8

Deleted scenes
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0d7d770f-7d18-47be-846a-f47aa95199cc/index.m3u8

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/0783cdf7-70a4-40c3-997b-c613dd5c4c45/index.m3u8

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/3430cb94-c18f-40bf-a88d-224b1a4fa13a/index.m3u8

if i watch this train wreck via these links do they get view counts? cause i rather they not know i watched it.

I don't think so

>RT: We don't have enough money to make longer episodes of RWBY
>Also RT: Here, have this documentary about shitty fucking memes that no one asked for!
Goddammit. I understand why they did the ASMR documentary, that was honestly pretty neat, but this is just a waste of time and money

Fucking hell the cringe is real

>Andy dropping the Sup Forums knowledge
Based

Barbs idea what do you expect.

pinnee

Good morning /rwby/, and morning all nighters
Hope you slept/been well

For someone to say "No"?
Or was that too much to hope for this year?

Happy to post more Cinders.

>A section about Sup Forums
Guys they know!

hm, any art of the vol4 cinder?

Sure.

Cinder the cutest

And some more.

thanks user, I know most would disagree, but I love the scar

No problem. She looks good with it.

>Ryan confirming he's preparing the next King Ryan

nah the scar is fine it be cool if her scar ignites when ever she fights again.

A Glow in the dark face has never sounded so pretty
i'd be game for that

>Being surprised and hyped about someone know about Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has been on the news multiple fucking times. Kids in middle and high school are posting on Sup Forums and talking about it on Facebook. They've been doing it for years. Stop praising and giving attention to people for knowing about shit that everyone knows.

Cinder forcing Ruby into slavery by just stomping in her face and trampling her.

Nice.

I always hear gav and burnie talk about reddit, Ryan and Jeremy about tumblr, its always fun to hear anyone from them to talk about 4chins,
good or bad, cause boy, do we aim to displease

>it be cool if her scar ignites when ever she fights again
WHAT IS THIS FIRE IN MY PANTS

Jaune is a dead man right there.

If Jaune attempts to fight Cinder and doesn't get killed or beaten within an inch of life before being saved I'm quitting RWBY for good.

That would piss me off more than a Black Sun kiss scene.

What if it ends in surprise graphic sex?

Would a black sun kiss scene get us rid of you too? Less tumblrby faggotry is always a plus.

>Tumblr boogieman

Kill yourself.

If cinder loses her other eye and relies on emerald for targeting I'll throw my desktop out the 9th story window. That's a reference too far

Who's excited for a WoR about Vacuan cuisine?

Being a cutie.

That shitty pairing will forever be associated with that shitty site, rightfully so.

Emerald wishes she was hawkeye she gets mustange in the end

SEX WITH NEO!

Got a link to the previous?

>Not a WoR about vacuo mating customs

>Not a WoR about vacuo mating customs
So far the WoR's seem to be about stuff in the following episode, so we won't get that one till its time for Blake and Sun to get more screen time

>posting a dick in a christian board
hate fucking? Sign me up

Sounds dangerous.

I'm in.

>Being this autistic

What if your waifu started smoking and getting gangbanged by random dudes

>Jaune is Cindy's father

I'd be down for pregnant Cinder.

Normal Tuesday night for yang

>Got a link to the previous?
He said it at the end of the fishing rodeo

>Monochrome

I wanna hump/sex neos boots while she looks down on me all smug

Move on cause you can't fix degenerate retards?

There's been Glyndom, but no Cindom, surprisingly

savage

How assblasted would people be if Jaune and Cinder is endgame?

wakey wakey eggs and blakey

The story user posted above was amazing I wish there was more cinder dom art her range of submissives could be anyone in jnpr, emerald, roman, amber, ozpin. Would be hot to see any.

I want to perform oral sex on Blake

Depends. Arkos fans would be inconsolable. I'd be okay with it. It'd be too amusing to complain about.

Blake had a rough night

But that face seems to say "worth it"

This thread needs more Blake and Kali

Does anyone know if there'll be an episode of RWBY tomorrow yet? The only conformation that there will be is Tyrian's VA but he could be wrong since he's only a VA.

Kali-Blake incest fic when?

We have no fucking clue. Usually if its WoR they let us know, so it could be an episode to tide us over on the hiatus
I'm inclined towards it being an episode just because the cliffhanger only has so many outcomes for fans to chew on, so they'd want to leave it more open ended to keep people talking

>You'll never team up with Yang to playfully bully Blake with laser pointers.

What's the point of living?

Oh it's coming

Why is playing around with Blake's cat side so much fun?
And so hot?

Because cat girls are cute and sexy.

True that
Its also pretty cute when Yang is the one acting like a cat. Pets and owners, I suppose, and cats do have a long history in domesticating humans

you madmen did it again