Hey Sup Forums, how many genders are there?

Hey Sup Forums, how many genders are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/journal-transgenderism-not-supported-by-scientific-evidence/
nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Two. faggot.

Liberal sciences has hijacked the term 'gender' and defined it to mean something else rather than sex, so there are as many genders as SJWs say there are. Sad.

If I had a testicle for every gender, nothing would change.

Include me in the screenshot

If they have the right to change the meanings of words, so do we. We just need to tell them that no, we will not accept their unilateral decision to change the meaning of a word. Fuck them. There are 2 genders. Male and female. DNA supports this. No matter what the mentally ill claim.

male
boi (feminine male)
female

three. one with a dick. one with a vag. and one with both.

>60 testicles
wew lad

If i had a cock for every gender i would have double penetration

Lmao there are only two genders xDDD!
In clude me in the screen cap!!!!
Xddd

male, female, fat

All that triggering for a fucking garlic bread meme

It even made the news

THERE ARE TWO GENDERS

One.

Your move, faggots.

inb4 gender is a social construct confirmed 9/11

Over 9000, user.

>If they have the right to change the meanings of words, so do we
No we don't. They have people in the right places in psychological/psychiatric organizations that can actually push for change with things like this.

Male is the only gender, if you're not a white gentile male you're a subhuman

slide thread is gay.

>Americucks don't understand Sex and Gender
>Bringing Shart in Mart logic to science
>Science is literally doomed
>FeelsBadMan

Was it worth the ban you dumb burger?

In terms of scientific classification related to genitals, two.

Nothing else matters.

fuck off faggot

>ban

>what is a hermaphrodite

Two genders you fags

Britbong on suicide watch

What does gender even supposed to mean, if not another word for sex?

fuck off faggot

NICE FLAG YOU MUDSLIM

How the fuck can one be both Agender and Genderfluid? There is at least some basic logic to being both male and female, but those other terms are specific, mutually-exclusive states
It would be like a 'pantheist atheist'

Social identity m8t

If I had a dollar for every gender there was...I would be a two dollar poorfag

If I had a twin tower for every gender there was. People wouldn't be whiney today

Gender = attack helicopter

Include me in the screenshot

According to the city of New York, there are over 30

1/2

SHART IN MART

Hermaphrodite is an anamoly and not common enough to be considered in terms of classification purposes. I could list several other anamolies but you aren't likely to encounter them in your lifetime

2/2

If I had a tranquilizer for every gender. My boi Harambe would be here today.

So? Are NEETs and chads now genders too?

WITNESSED

According to all known laws of Gender, there is no way that a Gender should be able to be. Its is set from birth and are not able to be changed to get its fat little body to make them feel better. The feminazi, of course, bitches anyways. Because feminazi don't care what scientists think is impossible.”

Back in the day there was only two genders .Male and not male

>0.05% = 3rd gender
That's like saying a coin has three sides because of the incredibly rare chance that it lands on its edge when flipped

XX
and
XY

i only recognize genetics

Fucking cringe, dont bring our flag into disrepute.

That diagram is out of date, it's common knowledge now that there are more genders than we know about at present. This is why we have terms such as pangender. You bigots really need to focus on your own lives. People like you with your outdated views are the reason people like me (non-binary) have been made to feel there was something wrong with us until recently.

This. Two years ago, Googling the definition of gender would come up with results saying it was a synonym of sex. Now... well, see for yourself.

I'm still going to argue that everyone falls on the masculine/feminine 'spectrum', but being a feminine male doesn't make you a female, it just means you're a feminine dude.

kek´ed

Yeah, but when that happens, you try again. Just like when a hermaphrodite is born

But you don't throw the coin in the bin kappa

Male, Female, and Snaylz?

>pronoun identification

three.

stop oppressing my flight permissions you bigots.

It's actually a great idea to stop people getting offended. They could also add sexuality too so that people don't get hit on in the wrong way or make inappropriate jokes.

Nobody has to just accept it

That's fucking horrendous

2 (two).

>swede
>non binary
Probably serious. Is it the self loathing that caused you to give up on your country? Or are you just an abysmal loser, crying for attention?

>Genderfluid Agender
>Agender Genderfluid
fucking fuck

Gender is what our forefathers called 'personalities of faggots'

I am so gender fluid that today i was a man, a woman, a dodge charger 1970 and a eletrolux refrigerator.

Zero. To acknowledge "gender" as a thing is to agree with the idea that it's all in your heads.

There are two sexes, and there nothing else related to that. Just mental illness.

Sex = male or female

Gender = masculine or feminine

You can be a feminine man or a butch female, and you can 'act more masculine' with behaviour training, but you cannot change your sex.

Being a feminine male - even one that cuts off his penis - does not make him a woman. It just makes him a very feminine male.

>flag

Top kek

fpbp

I identify as a '67 Impala. I'm transmission.

>blue and yellow

Besides male and female, some people are born with hybrid genitalia (hermaphrodites, except they can't procreate), and rarely, people are born with no genitalia at all.

they are deformed males or females

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

dailycaller.com/2016/08/22/journal-transgenderism-not-supported-by-scientific-evidence/

Gender is only 3. Male, Female, and that rare as fuck 0.0001% Hermaphrodites.

BASED MOUNT AND BLADE

what's that from?

oh ok that answers my question

Best based fucking game ever

There is only one gender you bigot, the human gender.

setting the bar pretty low there m8

I enjoy posting this article.

nature.com/news/sex-redefined-1.16943

>Sex can be much more complicated than it at first seems. According to the simple scenario, the presence or absence of a Y chromosome is what counts: with it, you are male, and without it, you are female. But doctors have long known that some people straddle the boundary — their sex chromosomes say one thing, but their gonads (ovaries or testes) or sexual anatomy say another. Parents of children with these kinds of conditions — known as intersex conditions, or differences or disorders of sex development (DSDs) — often face difficult decisions about whether to bring up their child as a boy or a girl. Some researchers now say that as many as 1 person in 100 has some form of DSD.

> “I think there's much greater diversity within male or female, and there is certainly an area of overlap where some people can't easily define themselves within the binary structure,” says John Achermann, who studies sex development and endocrinology at University College London's Institute of Child Health.

>For many years, scientists believed that female development was the default programme, and that male development was actively switched on by the presence of a particular gene on the Y chromosome. In 1990, researchers made headlines when they uncovered the identity of this gene3, 4, which they called SRY. Just by itself, this gene can switch the gonad from ovarian to testicular development. For example, XX individuals who carry a fragment of the Y chromosome that contains SRY develop as males.

>Last year, for example, surgeons reported that they had been operating on a hernia in a man, when they discovered that he had a womb11. The man was 70, and had fathered four children.

I'm not taking a side (Despite my quite obvious view given my greentexts) and don't really want to argue, but if you're interested in transgenerism or sex developmental biology then I highly recommend giving it a read.

>Illegal immigrant is now a gender
fucking sjw game