It really makes you think huh?

Calls out Kek's chosen in alt right speech - loses her voice in cough attack.

Calls Kek's chosen "deplorable" - faints and falls.

Praise! Give him the digits the finish her off!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_X_1o3Qw4KM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I started writing the commandments.

PRAISE KEK

>Praise! Give him the digits the finish her off!
Fine, let this be the minute that she succumbs to the darkness

Witnessed

>666

Damn , how does it feels to be a murder?

TAKE THY NUMBERS

As it is memed, so let it be done.

I can hear the vans pulling up already desu

2spooky4me

O SHIT

I GET THESE DIGITS IN THE NAME OF KEK

Mom just phoned me and I saw this number.

how does this keep happening? Whats the science behind it?

PRAISE!

PLZ DIE BITCH

Idk why you all insisting on worshiping this false prophet? Yes the pharaoh's magicians did produce frogs from the swamps like Moses but they could not duplicate all of Moses miracles. Kek is a demon of Lucifer and you should all tread lightly.

That moment when you feel kek's will surging through your veins like you just shot up a fat bag of meth

Look up chaos theory

I've seen a screen where one unbelievable get said "Trump will win" and another in the same thread "Hillary will rig the election so she'll win". That, combined with a prophecy I've seen (where Hillary was supposed to win and then be proven to have rigged it - there was even an exact day of Hill's rigging the election to be proven, somewhere in December iirc), makes it pretty clear. Hillary will win. In December she will be proven to have rigged the election, so Trump will become the POTUS and Hillary will be convicted. That means Hillary will live at least until the evidence of electoral fraud leaks (probably by The Greatest Strayan, Lord of Shitposters, Julian Assange).

Therefore there is no need nor point in memeing her death before all events mentioned above take place. Kek has spoken

WHAT THE FUCK

witnessed!

Some wizards just want to watch the world burn

Again, pray to Kek long enough and he shows you all the prophecies. Follow the instructions and you can literally control people with your mind. I made a guy at the grocery store steal me a carton of eggs for free. Just like that. Never even met him before but I made him do it all on my own. Now I'm a chicken.

She will die

kek please help germany and europe

well i guess that settles that

It's so weird to think when I first came here in 2006, NO ONE was checking the digits except the top ones.

Read Hitler's Mein Kamph and you will have some of the answers. The Jews are sending Muslims to the United States to fund Al Quaida and knock over the towers. It was all an inside job. Demon reptiles and Jewish monsters joined forces to overcome the founding fathers and this is why we need to sumon kek. The 1950's never even happened on my model and the earth is flat.

Praise kek

wtf i love kek now

wew lad, SHE will die before voting.

PRAISE

The Illuminati is coming for you. Stay safe.

The end is now for you Hillary, praise kek in the highest. Bringer of light in the world of darkness. Ruler of it all.

WHAT IS GOING ON LADS

jesus christ

2spooky4me

You'll learn to love him even more in time user.

for typing

have my digits

Quints aren't gotten by pure luck or chance or even by counting numbers and rolls.

You need to feel it in the thread. You need to believe that you will get quints. I will get quints.

>yfw kek will eventually turn against us

its too powerful laddies
...we're creating a monster

at midnight tonight central time USA, Hillary will perish

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=_X_1o3Qw4KM

Checked

SATANIC TRIPS
KEK WILLS IT

MEME MAGIC IS REAL
MEME MAGIC IS REAL

This is literally like the 2nd or 3rd >666 get today.

tomorrow ... she will die in a dream ...

LORD KEK BE PRAISED

NO SURVIVORS

KILL HER KEK

5 o'clock Kek

ACCEPT OUR SACRIFICE! WITNESS HER!

Stop me if you've heard this one before.

Three Jews walk into an oven...

FINISH HER OFF KEK

oy vey mr. goldstein its getting hot in here

lucifer is the light, the lightbringer, always so proud of how bright he shines and wants everyone to acknowledge it. wants to be in the spotlight. God, just like kek are the darkness. not trying to get attention or any worship. they stay in the background and occasionally guide us to the right track. our worship/attention probably gives kek more power, but he doesnt want it. he doesnt resent it either i guess.

explain to me, kek evil god or good? if evil, one can not to demand from him the death of Hillary, he is interested in her.

Kek

Kek is beyond human understanding of good and evil.

see and check the numbres

BUT ONLY IF TRUMP WINS. Why wish the death on her if Trump does not win?

What are the chances with this message too... IT'S BEEN TOLD

Kek is an ancient God and many have prayed and gotten righteousness. It is Kek that has power over events and many things.

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE ALMIGHTY KEK

praise KEK

MIGHT HILLARY BE ANNHILATED

>666

we're the bad guys aren't we ?

I think Kek is Chaotic Good

Trump will win in a landslide

He is real

Only of we fail and history remembers us as such

Witnessed

witnessed

Eke will vanquish Kek for all times and render America the pawn of the Clintons for all eternity.

>ozzy looks better than her
>post-sabbath Ozzy looking better than next pres of USA

I once served Trump and Kek faithfully.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

Μολοχ

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

Μολοχ

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.
Μολοχ
Μολοχ
Μολοχ
I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

Please, take me Μολοχ, oh Horrid King Besmeared in Blood.

Take me so that we will see Hillary rise to bring all of America underneath her beautiful multicultural wings.

This board will be slid until the record is finally corrected, and eventually the human record will be corrected too.

PRAISE BE

Roll on her death by stroke to sunday

>The green frog sat in a swampy spot
>And he sang the song of he knew not what.
>"The world is rotten, oh cursed plight,
>That I am the frog that must set it right.
>How shall I scatter the shades that lurk?"
>And the old man bullfrog sang, "Get to work,
work, get to work,"
>And the chorus followed him: "Work, work, work!"

He is real.

Do digits power kek or are digits a sign from kek that our praise works. If you think about it since the start there have always been digits, just since we found out about kek do people associate that they power him.
Regardless here is my offering to kek.