Kimi no na wa adaptation

Will the eventual greatness of this movie finally turn mike into an anime fan? We all know he likes heart warming stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHU56GWuNWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just watch freaky friday

>mike
stoklasa?

wallpaper kino

Do weebs enjoy this? the story is completely unrelatable to some virgin nerd, it spoke to me because I was separated from my fiancee by an ocean's distance for some months.

Is there any other mike?

>1280x720 is an acceptable wallpaper size
Spot the poor and his shitty laptop

is this a knockoff of the place promised in our early days

i have a 4k monitor you turbopleb but that pic always shows up in wallpaper threads

>What is zoom?

Matei

Yeah, but he is a lot less important.

Maybe he meant the movie in general is wallpaper kino, something he's right about.

I second this

No, this movie is far, far better.

>not a muslim girl

An Israeli field intelligence soldier falls in love with a Palestinian girl.

Unable to confess, he is transferred by a deus ex machina into a Mistaarvim unit, a unit which operates undercover in Gaza and act as Palestinians. He immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only denies it with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds that she's a HAMAS operative looking to weed out IDF soldiers in the area. The two do, however, fall in love.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their countries' darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other enemies.

While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of WAR.

After watching this, I can only imagine how terrible they will butcher it in the live action remake. First off the casting is going to be some diverse shit (one will be mullato and the other will be hapa) and secondly the plot just won't translate well into live action. Like someone else said, just watch freaky friday.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHU56GWuNWk

Keanu and Sandra were already in this movie.

Are you retarded? Weebs don't relate to anime, it's wish fulfillment, idiot.