HILLARY CLINTON DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIA, DOCTOR SAYS

HILLARY CLINTON DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIA, DOCTOR SAYS

twitter.com/CNN/status/775084648103804928

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs
twitter.com/Bex_I_Care/status/775009300481662977
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/12/pneumonia_vs_the_elderly.html
webmd.com/parkinsons-disease/parkinsons-pneumonia
alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAPPENING PRAISE KEK

Then why was she even walking about?

Ohhh I see, they are actually inventing a fairly serious condition as a cover story for a much more serious condition like IMPENDING DEATH

Her palms are sweaty, knees weak arms are heavy
There's vomit on her sweater already: Mom's spaghetti

>Even CNN admits it

OH SHIT

REHIRE DR. DREW

can you die from nu-monia?

Medical statment from her doctor

SHE WILL DIE, KEK WILLS IT!!!!!!11

Now finish her off

PNEUMONIA CHAN INFECT HER BODY !!!

Indeed.

She now has a cover. She can stay away from the press until the debates now.

This will be her excuse to skip the debates.

Wait, CNN told she was "feeling great" two hours ago.

Would CNN lie to us?

>HILLARY CLINTON DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIA, DOCTOR SAYS

She's looks nervous, but deep down she's ready
To drop bombs, but she keeps on forgetting
What her team wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
She opens her mouth, but some phlegm just spills out
She's coughing now, everybody's memeing now
The catheter spills out, times up, over, blaow!

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw

I T I S H A P P E N I N G

T

I

S

H

A

P

E

N

N

I

N

G

kek

Ben "The Political Cartoon Artist" Garrison at it again

pneumonia in late summer. what will happen in winter? she'll freeze to death?

You fucking tards are playing into CNN's propaganda. She doesn't have pneumonia, pneumonia isn't even that bad. It is obviously something way worse and they are covering it up

These people are priceless.

thread theme:
youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

YOU ASSHOLES JUST HAD TO KEEP QUESTIONING HER HEALTH

Weren't they just publishing that she is fine a moment ago? Isn't it extremely dangerous for their image to switch narratives so shortly?

>HILLARY CLINTON DIAGNOSED WITH PNEUMONIA, DOCTOR SAYS

No.

They would have said so early on if that were the case. They saw the backlash on the video and are now scrambling to make up a plausible story.

Why would she have covered up a pneumonia diagnosis? Why not mention it when people were asking about her vacancies in the schedule? Why not say it's the reason for her fainting in the first place?

Literally damage control.

>Diagnosis revealed on 9/11

POTTERY

KEK

Are they going to unfire Dr. Drew then? Since they did what they're firing him over.

>pneumonia isn't even that bad

pneumonia kills quite a few seniors

"Overheated or "Pneumonia"

Which is it Hillary ? Get your Lies Straight.

This

I knew this "I'm perfectly healthy" facade wouldn't hold up long.

we truly live in the meme generation praise kek

Ah Dr Lisa Ballsack on the case again. I'm sure she will have a very comfortable retirement after all of these cover stories she conjures for Clinton.

Yes, but don't worry about it because she'll get sicker and there's nothing that we can do to change that.
By forcing them to admit she has "pneumonia" they're already fucked. Now her health is undeniably an issue, there's no running from it. They've also shattered their own "right wing conspiracy" narrative, and all the past stuff about her health is now surely flooding back to the bluepilled normies (making them distrust the media and question her health even more). She'll be even less trusted than she was before among normal voters for all those lies about how healthy she was, right when Trump is looking better than ever. Not to mention that it's hard to put much faith in a leader who is clearly unwell and unhealthy, lies or no lies.

It's all about focusing attention on her health. That's the only thing we can really do. The rest is in Kek's hands.

so funny, m8

not samefagging either. kek! great joke! 11/10

Trump should do the debates wearing one of those

This

>she tripped
>wait...it was hot and she overheated
>no, no, no...poor girl has pneumonia...she's hydrated again and feeling just great!

AND WHY WOULD I BELIEVE THESE FUCKERS NOW???

Even if they were telling the truth: pneumonia at her age is extremely serious. It's almost a certainty that a) she will get it again in the future, and b) she will die from something related to it (i.e. reduced lung capacity).

Fuck this shit, she's not fit.

>inb4 her campaign claims she has to skip the first debate because 'poor hillary pneumonia"

>pneumonia can be life threatening to people over 65
>Shildog is 69
>Symptoms include coughing and phlegm

PRAISE FUCKING KEK HOLY SHIT

Jewess Sarah Silverman awfully quiet after chastising everyone to stop worrying about HRC health just days ago.

Boys it's Parkinson's.

Pneumonia is what kills the majority of people with advanced Parkinson's.

It explains the tremors, head bobbing, falling over and even how she only drinks special water. She needs thickened water because of her Parkinson's induced swallowing disorder. Water aspirates into the lungs and pneumonia is what actually kills those with this disease.

Praise kek.

IT WAS A HOT HUMID DAY WITH NO BREEZE REEEEEEEEEEE

THICK ASS AND GRANNIE PANTIES

KEK WILL DESTROY HER

She is such a strong woman, she's STILL been out and about even with Pneumonia.

You racist Drumpf tards can't stand the fact that she will do anything to make sure the people of the USA are safe, secure and living the American dream.

Looks like your joy ride is over.

>you can even hear the nice breeze in the background

UK with that hot fire

kek

Did she get her Prevnar 23 and 13?

IF SHE'S NOT FIT SHE MUST QUIT

bullshit

>tremors
Stop playing armchair doctor user because you clearly have no idea what a Parkinsonian tremor looks like

We plow the memes and scatter, magic on the land.
But it is fed and watered by Trump's almighty hand.

He sends us memes in winter, helps our cause to gain.
Happenings around us, Hillary's in pain.

All good memes around us...
Are sent from Pepe above.
Then praise his name, or Praise kek for all his love.
I really wanna thank you.

Pneumonia is a cover story; she's actually very sick but they'll keep this lie going.

it does lots of other nasty shit too in the elderly

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2006/12/pneumonia_vs_the_elderly.html

I know >(((slate))) but it's a ten year old article about pneumonia and James Brown's death that is just objective medical info

Sure he does. He has watched Hillary's videos.

What's wrong with americans trying to hide something so silly?

If she's sick why not just tell she's sick?
>muh allergy.
>muh hot day.
>muh pneumonia.

Are they trying to pull a Roosevelt again but with a shitty president candidate?

most kekiest post on this thread. No on this board.

only 4 million people die per year of it, compared to 450 million that have it.

Someone has been saying it's Parkinsons for months and months now, and every time it resurfaces there is more evidence that says he was right. I'm starting to think that person was a Trump supporter in her campaign.

Can anyone find the fatality rate for Parkinson's + pneumonia?

>Pneumonia

You fucking what, When I got it I could barely move from bed and wish I was dead, Not doing speeches and be in Public and pretend everything is alright

Just look at her when she stands up. She is always gesturing to hide the tremor, or resting her hand on her chest. Sometimes you will see the classic middle finger over the index finger fold.

She has Parkinson's.

Someone screenshot this. I'm calling it. She'll be dead before May 2017.

>it was allergies!
>it was overheating!
>it was pneumonia!

the damage control is real

Friendly reminder that this is a fake diagnosis

Pneumonia is temporary

It's so they can say "see she's all better" in a week

Will she try and use it to get out of the debates? Or will that make her look absolutely too weak?

Dude my grandma died of that, it can be quite serious

>webmd.com/parkinsons-disease/parkinsons-pneumonia

>People who are otherwise healthy often recover quickly when given prompt and proper care. However, the elderly or those with chronic illnesses (such as Parkinson's disease) often develop a serious infection that needs prompt and often aggressive treatment in the hospital.
It's over, she dead.

Now narrow that to her age group.

Pneumonia affects approximately 450 million people globally (7% of the population) and results in about 4 million deaths per year.

It was the leading cause of death during the 1800's.

Will she die from it? (if she really has it)

No she can afford extremely good healthcare.

lets hope she's one of those 4 million

>overheated
overheated
>overheated
overheated
>overheated
overheated
>overheated
overheated
DAMAGECONTROLTHERECORD.exe

This is an attempt at lighting a back fire.

Try to lessen the damage of what happened today by creating a fake story that limits how far todays story will spread.

Bullshit, of course.

technically yes, but you were going to die from anything anyway or your or your doctors sucked ass

Good, but hopefully sleepless nights and pressures of traveling make it worse. I want to see lights out by November.

Usually only if you're elderly and already have other health problems as well

>CNN
>her actual doctoer

HOW IS THIS REAL

>h-how DARE you q-question Hillarys health you d-deplorables
>relax guys s-she just o-overheated and was d-dehydrated!
>i-it's just pneumonia, s-shut up!
So when is Hillary kill?

Does this mean Trump wins by default?

uh, guys?

alzheimers.org.uk/site/scripts/documents_info.php?documentID=101

Goddamnit

Poor girl :( She should be exempt from the debates! She's just too sick right now!

If you have Twitter, tweet her this and see if she responds.

The campaign is claiming she was diagnosed with this earlier in the week...

1. Why did she continue her schedule? Who continues their schedule when they have pneumonia?

2. Why did they not tell anyone? It's not like VD, people wouldn't have thought less of her.

Bottom line... they're lying. They think that by throwing out the fake pneumonia story it will get people to stop talking about today.

I hope this is a big lesson for a lot of people about how politically illiterate 90 percent of all people are.

Sup Forums and a few other places start questioning her health based on a few key pieces of evidence - endless coughing, shart in mart, muh concussions muh memory etc - and what happens?

Millions of articles in reply saying that we're pathetic and inventing things as always and that DONALD TRUMP is actually sick and he's got the shakes and it's all just an effort to hide his illness.

Most people are totally blind and just flying through on autopilot, never listening and always waiting for their turn to talk.

Parkinson's doesn't give people seizures dipshit. Her gait isn't parkinsonian in nature either. You cannot simply fucking hide a resting tremor when you have Parkinson's just because you say so and it fits your narrative. Most importantly the neurological impairment she exhibits is far worse than anything Parkinson's can do to you. Again stop fucking playing doctor it makes you look stupid

Does having a 6'2 man living rent-free literally right inside your cranium count as a health problem?

Is pneumonia contagious? Just wondering...

Maybe she has nosocomial pneumonia from being in the hospital before. That bitch is hard to cure.

I wonder if the Democrats realise that all they have to do is force Hilary to stop down and put Biden in and they will walk the election

That child has already been cremated.

>Hillary faints
>They reveal she had pneumonia as damage control
>All is well... except pneumonia doesn't explain the fainting
Kek, they just accidentally admitted she has atleast TWO (2) diseases. It's like a buy one get one out here.

Frog wills it