Are we getting the Jim Carrey episode tomorrow lads?

Are we getting the Jim Carrey episode tomorrow lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
youtube.com/watch?v=z6hEfK5C-Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has that washed up old alcoholic got a new show? must have wasted all his money gambling again.

He's been doing a hysterically funny podcast for like the last half decade you ingrate

its amy schumer

Funniest comedian alive

youtube.com/watch?v=d5kpXhq5nHM
sublime

No, he made a hysterically funny podcast for two seasons, then went full retard with xanax, and now makes a sedate, mind-numbing podcast.

The Merchant and Hader episodes were some of the best in the shows history you dimatoid, and the Letterman and Seinfeld ones, while less funny, were fascinating to anyone who cares about comedy

Yeah, Norm really cares about comedy. That's why 10 years later he's still doing the same fucking sets. He's washed up.

You seem pretty bitter, is everything okay? Did Norm piss in your cornflakes or something?

If he pissed in my corn flakes, I'd be chill as fuck from all the xanax in his urine.

Go to bed, Kattan

Damn, that was low, dude.

it's bitter old adam eget trying to get back at his old buddy norm

Norm could never make me laugh again and it would be OK! - with all the joy he has given me over the years. That being said, I have enjoyed this season with the exception of the Margaret Cho ep, and I didn't feel like watching Jenner, but I'm sure it was at the very least interesting.

the hader episode was horrible

Who?

Jenner was mostly book shilling.

Cho hasn't been funny since like 1997, but especially not since she got skinny. Seemed entirely disinterested, but so did Norm, to be fair. Aforementioned Xanax or something.

Didn't care for Tim Allen, either. Just felt like something he was doing to have something to do and to have a place to soapbox a little. At least they brought back jokes, though, plus they roasted him a little towards the end.

why doesn't faggot joe rogan stick to one hour podcasts to nobody wants to listen to that jabroni for 3 hours.
Anyone else think David Spade was best one?

Jack Carter and Carl Reiner were the best ones.

Carvey was the best one for me at least so far this season.

Let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Corn Flakes in piss is a bad thing. We know it sounds delicious. I can think of much worse things added to corn flakes that would taste worse, like say vinegar...or horseradish sauce

We are?

My favorite is still the Bob Saget episode

Jenner to me was easily the weakest episode. She didn't have anything interesting to say, Norm barely got any anecdotes in and the entire conversation was some second rate, motivational speech I'm sure she trots out every time she gets a bit of spotlight to ramble in.
Other disappointing episodes were Bobby Lee, Letterman and Margaret Cho. I think every other episode so far has been great. Hader and Allen were both excellent in my opinion and Seinfeld has never been a laugh out loud interview guest but it's always great to get a glimpse into the mind of the guy who invented the greatest tv show of all time.

>she

Everything with Hader is horrible.

Oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=z6hEfK5C-Sg

Bobby lee was great for about half an hour then it got really really strange. Was he having an anxiety attack or what?

MR CANDY MAN

Yes, really.

adam egret kept calling him yellow man during the breaks

t. Fart face

I don't even dislike the guy but this is just infantile garbage.

Shut up, fart face.

You could tell he was getting bothered by all the gay jokes.

is that josh brolin?
i swear i remember him saying he wasn't going to do sicario because the character wasn't serious enough and yet he did this puerile trash? absolutely disgusting

Sounds like you're just a fart face.

Every other second he'd gurgle out some fucking 10 minute story about how he sucked off his cousin and fucked some retarded guy in elementary school regularly, and your telling me he got tired of people calling him gay? Sounds like a contestant for the Guinness Book of fucking retards

Shouldn't the episode be coming out today? They are always out on Tuesday.

It's out!

oh fuck

He seems pretty normal in this ep so far.

This must be weird for them.

Cocaine versus Xanax. Who will win?

Friendly reminder that the best episodes were Fred Stoller and Nick Swardson.