Pneumonia...really?

Listen to me very carefully:

>Clinton and her staff are a bunch of fucking liars
>"It's just a cough"
>"It's just allergies"
>"it's just pneumonia"
>any first year medical student could tell you that having pneumonia as a 70 year old woman is not a routine thing
>that same student should probably also be able to tell you that true penumonia would not resolve spontaneously 2 hours after onset of symptoms like the ones Clinton while being tossed into her car
>even if it is penumonia (which it is NOT) that speaks volumes for Clinton's immune system and her ability to ward off extremely take infections that could result in this diagnosis in the middle of a cool September
>the classic Clinton strategy of "telling the press its one thing, hoping they eat it up, and only pivot if we absolutely have to with another lie" is in full swing here
>she is a liar

I hope none of you newbies here fall for this pneumonia meme. My father had it 3 years ago and was in an IC setting for more than a week.

Clinton is unfit to serve simply because of her unwillingness to tell the American people the truth. If she has trouble letting us know what's going on with her own personal health, do you really expect this person to give you the truth about problems facing our country? We already know off the bat that she doesn't like a very large group of people living here, so in my expert opinion, I'd say she can go get fucked.

Trump 2016. Fuck this hag, to correct my record please call 1-800-FUCK-OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM
youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
news-medical.net/news/20121212/Benzodiazepines-associated-with-fatal-pneumonia.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

digits and she is ded before 2017

they don't care she'll die during office and be replaced by a body double puppeteered by the jews, ie the same thing hillary is now

digits and the hag will live forever

THE MEMES MUST FLOW FOR KEK

pneumonia is fluid building up in her lungs and her cough always sounded more dry than wet and chunky so I call bs as well.

>any first year medical student could tell you that having pneumonia as a 70 year old woman is not a routine thing

Everybody knows it's just a cover and damage control

I told Sup Forums just last week that she'll croak before the election day.

>tfw cant get digits

;;

Re-rolling for you my muslim friend.

Hillary in the Hospital.

digits and she will die before the election

i sold Sup Forums futures on alaskan onion-skin bridges what's ur point?

Who is the Double?

The Double came out of Chelsea's apartment, waved, said "I am OK" and then left in a car.

Well either way, Trump has now full justification to demand medical records.

i think its syphillis, untreated has gone to her brain

I agree

She wouldn't be up and walking around after that filmed incident. She'd be in bed with such; a 40 degree temp. is the norm. A healthy young person is bedridden.

I figure she had a seizure which knocked her on her ass. This would explain the "remarkable recovery" a couple of hours later.

Yes, it's a lie. It's what the Clinton clan have always done. Lie. Misdirect.

Pro Tip Spin:

It's worth reminding people that aspiration pneumonia is an expected side effect of Parkinson's disease.

In fact, the video that came out from the doctor who diagnosed her with Parkinsons warned that both future falls and aspiration pneumonia were to be expected.

So close...

4th year medical student here. not going into neurology or IM but every 3rd or 4th year should know this implies some sort of cerebrovascular event and she should be admitted to the hospital and have a full neuro evaluation (CT w/o contrast, EEG, etc) as well as cardiac shit (ECG, cardiac enzymes) for her syncope. this is especially paramount in the face of her documented cerebral venous sinus thrombosis

she's in a miserable state of health rofl, I love it

Digits and she is dead by the end of this month

Dies before the debates

aspiration pneumonia is not typically outpatient like her physician is implying, you usually see it with drunks or really sick people that are bedridden

I think the pneumonia thing is bs desu

Fucking roach you can't do anything right

But either way she's basically fucked and unable to do walk to her own car let alone be president.
Sorry, but seems it's still the sovereign right of men to lead

Stop pushing the Parkinson's thing you armchair doctors. Pneumonia is a late stage symptom of Parkinson's. She would look like Mohammed Ali if she was late stage. Parkinson's doesn't exhibit the progressive cognitive impairment she exhibits

i blame joos

>really sick people that are bedridden
>bedridden
>because they can't stand

Hillary can't stand either. She can't go anywhere or stand anywhere without an entourage holding her up.

reroll

It is a side effect of her parkinsons

Relevant video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

pic 1/2

I'm not. This doctor with 37 years of experience is:

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Zr1IDQ2V1eM

you're preaching to the choir lol sorry if I came off as pedantic. she is medically unfit to be president. this is her on the campaign trail doing a 9/11 event. relatively low-stress, only amongst friends. how is she gonna be when shit actually starts hitting the fan

I don't know about other people but I'd be terrified if I saw my mother stumbling around like this

this is how it's done roach

Watch the vid btw, also some nice stuff on her diskenysia.

She'll live happily ever after.

>Clinton is unfit to serve simply because of her unwillingness to tell the American people the truth

I'll second that.

ya I just don't think it's aspiration pneumonia, or any pneumonia for that matter. it sounds like a blatant coverup for neuro/cardiac shit (which we already know she has)

>would not resolve spontaneously 2 hours

>Implying is not Delirium caused by a Pneumonia

>women just don't whine over every physical ache like guys!
>dozens of women claiming they randomly fainted out of nowhere like it's a normal occurrence
What is this "men are crybabies" meme? Every man I've met powers through pain until it goes away or becomes too much. Every woman I've met stops dead in their tracks and shrieks about any pain. Do you think these idiots take a second to reflect after posting and realize they're lying?

Digits prove she's already dead

Lmfao

First year med student here, its not penumonia

Checked

/ thread

She'll just fall dead just as Trump starts talking about Assange's leaks which came out during the debates, on which he was informed before they come out.

>praise

She was walking fine earlier on, plus she walked out from her daughter's apartment fine

That's not really possibly with bacterial pneumonia; it'll put you on your ass until you're getting better

I think she has some neurological condition

Even if Killary gets elected, she'll probably die during her campaign anyways. She knows that, thats why shes trying so hard to cover the health issues up

Had pneumonia when I was 4. Hillary makes toddler me look like the fucking Übermensch. Pneumonia my ass, she has a serious medical problem and could end up croaking before the first debate rolls around.

At least they made up the pneumonia story in time to spike the story on the national news.

I had pneumonia when I was 18 and I was in IC for a week.

If she has pneumonia and is walking about 2 days after diagnosis then she must be a fucking superwoman at 70.

It's lies. All lies.

These are real digits.

aside from heavenly meme voodoo

she prob has early stage of parkinson's disease

Digits and this man is correct]

If not, she actually will live till the end of trumps presidentcy

>all those shit digits

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck, is she immortal

Thank me later roachman

RIP in peace

I don't follow mainstream news and I don't even really come on Sup Forums anymore but are the people who want to vote for her ignoring that she has all these health problems? She probably has a fucking brain tumor or something, spazzing out like that and being unable to walk without assistance isn't normal for a healthy person, even if they're 70.

Another 88

Fuck

She has AIDS

That's why her immune system is so bad. Pneumonia is going to kill her
Check my post number

She will be death 6 full moons from now.

youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

By the might of the gods, she will die a cruel death.

Even if its pnemonic its never just pneumonia at that age. It becomes a cluster duck. Especially under stress like a campaign.

Well a 70 year old don't have the ability to regulate body heat as good as a 30 year old, they also have less water in their bodies and that's why people over 60 often wear thicker clothes when younger people think its hot and also overheats when it gets to hot. Its just normal ageing.

As a president i guess she will spend most of her time in an air-conditioned room, yapping on the phone, emailing and yelling at her staff :D.

>Hillary coughs
>Frog in her throat
>check'em

This gon be good

What about the seizure glasses? I hope she lives long enough to see Trump win.

It's not pneumonia it's Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

She will not only live but she will also become president. If three repeating digits this is false.
notspamaramostopcallingmespam

here's something interesting...

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

oh my god

I don't understand how Shillary does not side with Putin, since they both use this fucking propaganda-liar mechanism in mass media.

Soon Trump is elected, pidorashkas are sanctioned even more, also punished for the plane hit by donbass downs, which would result in $1 = RUB200.

Digits and she does before the election

Hillary dies before the election
Then we focus our digits to Merkel

does what? DOES WHAT?? TELL ME IVAN!

The doctor blamed the coughing fit on pneumonia.

She's been having these since January.

Makes no sense.

She ded

Dems force Hillary to drop out.
Insiders choose Biden to replace her on top of ticket.
Too late to really mount a defense against him.
Biden wins.

That, in my opinion, is the next logical move for the dems.

>What is this "men are crybabies" meme? Every man I've met powers through pain until it goes away or becomes too much. Every woman I've met stops dead in their tracks and shrieks about any pain. Do you think these idiots take a second to reflect after posting and realize they're lying?

Same. My mom, grandmothers (when they were alive), sisters, aunts, and every girlfriend i've ever had all break down at the slightest bit of pain, yet have this idea that men are babies when it comes to illness. yes, i'm such a baby when i was cranky while bedridden with the fucking flu you cunt

>Dems force Hillary to drop out.
>Insiders choose Biden to replace her on top of ticket.
>Too late to really mount a defense against him.
>Biden wins.
>That, in my opinion, is the next logical move for the dems.

lol

hilldog will have to literally be in the ground before they can pry the nomination away from her

Big deal. Clinton has pneumonia - a bacterial infection that can be easily cured.

What Trump has CAN'T be cured.

Well.... lets just say that she croaks from the 'pneumonia', then what?

Also,
news-medical.net/news/20121212/Benzodiazepines-associated-with-fatal-pneumonia.aspx

Green text was very well said my nigger.

Let

This

Cunt

Die

Give me a time to look at the video is 16 minutes long. I'm going to assume that the head bob thing she did is his example of dyskinesia, It wasn't dyskinesia though. Look up videos of levodopa induced dyskinesia to see what it would look like

Is this going to be the new Miley Cyrus meme?

You don't even have digits to confirm that

Unless they threaten to leak the stuff they have on her, the stuff that would 100% put her in prison.

Remember, these dem types play for keeps.

Also if she suffered from Parkinson's she would not need somebody hanging by her with a injector. Seizures aren't a symptom

These are probably fat feminists who have never stood for more than 5 minutes, go to a rally and lock their knees.

Check these ones then nigger

róll

>Shillard fakes all the coughing
>her double collapses
>right before the election when everybody thinks she's dying
>comes out all fine
Jewish tricks know no bounds

Check mine

Digits mean Clinton and Trump both die before November.

róll

>Delirium secondary to pneumonia resolving in 2 hours
>Dehydrated collapsing elderly patient being fluid resuscitated in 2 hours
>BRAZILIAN INTELLECTUALS