What do you want in your President?

One takes bribes and the other gives bribes.
What is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well 1 is Alpha, the other is Beta...but both are pretty shit

Who is alpha?

the person demanding the bribes is alpha, the one paying them for favors from more powerful people is beta

One can't stand 75 degree weather in New York and the other felt just fine today.

I'm talking about bribes though.

Both need to release their full medical records since both are overweight 70 years olds.

I want to know what's better, the bribe giver or the bribe taker?

one is a draft dodger but thats not what the topic is about.
No one is defending Clinton in this thread, only you are deflecting criticisms of Trump thats not even a real criticism.

He needs to release his tax returns and she needs to release her GS transcripts also but it won't happen. They both know their followers will vote for them no matter what and thats what they count on.

Obviously, but their supporters just say "What about ______" and deflect everytime a valid criticism is brought against one of the candidates.

Unironically Trump, I want the world to go to a better direction and Trump seem like the logical answer.

You cucks are backing a dying candidate hahaha

This is a nice CTR thread

I look down on giving or taking bribes

you're a fucking idiot if you think Trump is a bribe giver or that this is a respectable quality. He's in the pocket of the Saudis and had his Empire bailed out more than once. He quite potentially will be more corrupted than Hillary, the only reason he hasn't been so far is that he hasn't been connected to politics yet.

Why is arguing with democrats and the left so easy? I've grown bored.

"I give to everybody. When they call, I give."

"When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me......and that's the broken system."

I want Biden.

So,
>Selling out your own country so others can benefit
Or
>Using whatever means to make your country as GREAT AS POSSIBLE

I feel the same way about the conservashits and trumpkins

That's interesting spin. He pays off politicians because of his love of America. I also believe it was 100 degrees in NYC today

Given or taking bribes?
I don't think your making any sense, I am no reciving any money for given my sincere opinion on how is better, not as correct the record how are literally being paid to shill for Hillary.

T R U M P F A G S do the same mental gymnastics that gets them all butthurt when Clinton supporters do it

You just DO IT FOR FREE!
So giving bribes is better than taking them since you like Trump better?

Hmmmm. Man or woman?

What kind of train cock loving faggot are you OP?

I didn't say you take or give bribes.

The question in the OP was about bribes and asked if giving them or taking them makes a better president?

Its not difficult.

Main job of politician is to make laws. Which candidate understands laws?

Both can be incompetent, both can be shady, and both are fine with bribes

Are bribes against the law?

Neither

Both seem to struggle with laws and morals

Fist of all you talk like a retard and don't put word in my mouth that I didn't say, second what are you trying to achieve i am a mexican is not like I gonna vote, I give my sincere opinion and you are trying to shaming me? you sir is retarded and one of the reason I will never support Killary.

pretty sure clinton gives and takes bribes.

you are 1 of like 3 people defending Donald Trump in this thread when no one is defending Hilary.

The question was about bribes, do you feel taking them or giving them is better?

someone who gives bribes is making shit happen
a president who makes shit happen is a good president as long as he tries to better his country.
someone who takes bribes has no integrity and only cares about money, not about their ideology, if they even have one.
this kind of president would be garbage because the jew with the biggest wallet like soros would be able to sway the presient whichever way he wanted.

So what does that mean? Do you support the candidates when they give or take a bribe?

Another poster said Hilary takes AND gives bribes, so is she half patriotic?

nobody "demands" bribes. they are offered by people who want shit done. if a president takes bribes in order to change their stance on an issue or a law being passed that president is fucking trash with no integrity and should be shot.

i never said giving bribes automatically makes a person patriotic, that's a strawman.

>Main job of politician is to make laws
The president is the head of the executive branch, they enforce the law not make it.

Fucking kek. You're pretty desperate

Hillary is corrupt through and through.

All you have to go on are liberal memes created in a desperate attempt to counter Trump bending her over

Taking and giving bribes is wrong from my point of view not matter how is doing it.

Ok, but the more powerful person is the one that usually receives the bribe. So thats more Alpha than giving them.

People who accept bribes are just as culpable, if not more so than the people who offer them.

Accepting bribes creates a market for bribery, and signals that it's okay. Those who accept bribes are literally setting the rules, and then playing by them. Those who bribe the lesser willpowered folks are not solely to blame, since the system is competitive, they would be at a disadvantage not to play by the rules set by those in power.

How do you feel about when Trumps says things like this?

>"I give to everybody. When they call, I give."
>"When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me......and that's the broken system."

My fault, so how do you know if the bribes are to help the country?

>Changing your morals for money
>Alpha

Yeah, kill yourself bud.

I'll take the one that is actually alive

>alpha
you do realize that bribes are given to have influence over a person. when that person is a president and came to power because people liked that persons ideas, and were hoping that the president will do what he said he will during the election. bribes aren't given out of good will, people expect something when giving a bribe. and what someone would expect out of a president is to change the very things the person coming to power spoke of. now i personally don't think hillary believes in anything at all except money and power so yeah she would take bribes. trump - not so much, he's already swimming in money.

demanding money from people is more of an alpha move than giving someone money.
I'm not commenting on the lack of morals from politicians.

Both exchange money in hopes of a favor, overall a beta thing to do. But taking money is more alpha than giving money

Why did my ID change?

let me quote myself
"a president who makes shit happen (bribery, intimidation etc) is a good president AS LONG AS HE TRIES TO BETTER HIS COUNTRY."
listening to trump speak i really think the man has strong beliefs and isn't just talking out of his ass, so i do think that if were to give bribes, as every decent politician and businessman, he would do that to benefit what he believes in, which is american people. not many candidates in the world actually care about their own country.

no.... you do not expect a favor when taking a bribe... are you 12? do you understand what you're saying?

Well that is like give and receive isn't, he is a man of business and relationships and it make sense that he have someone to repay him a favor he did to them when he needs the help. For the other part Hillary job wasn't of a business woman, she was secretary of state and should always look for the benefit of USA not for herself.

Makes sense, I find abhorrent behavior in civilian life doesn't stop in politics though. He just comes off as a new York scam artist, but it's not like Clinton is any better. Gotta pick one even if it's most likely both will fuck you as hard as they can

fuck i actually read through you shitposts ? Guy in charge taking bribes is the problem.

Asking for money is beta, I should not have said they exchange money for favors since the money is the favor

Give the guy a break, it seems he is trying to show you how shit Trump is.
He probably goes on r/ P O L I T I C S to make Clinton supporters realize how shit she is and gets the same mental gymnastics there.

T R U M P F A G foreigners always come into threads defending Trump, very odd

don't worry i'm getting out, enjoy corruptness.

Not the one who is dying of vascular dementia.

youtube.com/watch?v=HoBL7fqOVcQ

I dont like corruption, I hate Trump and Clinton