/BSE/ - BadSelfEater General

Mystery fake bank notes have showed up across the country. What do they mean? Why do they link to FBcom/ThankMrTeeth and BadSelfEater.com ? Nobody knows. Help us find out!

THE BILLS
>dropbox.com/s/h80yqx65n9hca1e/Bill Back.psd?dl=0
>dropbox.com/s/916w7mn58j3rwcv/Bill Face.psd?dl=0

THE SITES
>FBcom/thankmrteeth
>badselfeater.com/ (with countdown to September 14th at 7pm EST)

THEORIES
>Department of Defense demo by Minerva initiative minerva.dtic.mil/
>Wikileaks/Assange fucking with people (not their style)
>WW3 with the end result of a one world government
>Metal dump
>Fed leak
>Historical info for McKinley or JFK assassination
>NEW POLITICO SITE (had info prior to their FOIA article about Clinton Library) hughhewitt.com/politico-co-founder-jim-vandehei-msm-anti-trump-bias-2016/
>CERN opening gateway to Hell/Saturn to bring Lucifer to Earth
>Assassination attempt on Hillary or Trump

MUSIC
>Vide Cor Meum by Patrick Cassidy

RESOURCES
>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1906671_Conspiracy_Nerds___Weird_Dollar_Bills_Appearing__OP_UPDATED_.html&page=1
>youtu.be/NiIDiwQMyzo (on BSE site as of 9/11)
(last thread)

Please don't correct this record, it could very well end up being a leak.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laodicean_Church
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pullman
reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ
tnema.org/news/tema/?p=2576&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/T_E_M_A?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
humoroushomemaking.com/the-red-door-significance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Recent findings:
>Poster at Clinton Library
>Poster at Board Game Island in Galveston, TX with ded dragon
>Poster at Trump Tower with hands clasping IRS logo
>Site changed from white to red and now has "you're welcome" in console, op video, and art from the posters in alternate views
>Hillary delivered her first speech about the emails in UN building next to Picaso's Guernica

Unexplained:
>What was the red door with the Beezlebub fly?
>Where was the video filmed and what does it depict?
>What is the significance of "The Swing" and does it belong to a Rothschild?
>If thankmrteeth isn't an anagram, is Mr. Teeth a clue? Teddy Roosevelt?
>Is there deeper meaning to the bills similar to in Cicada 3031? (OutGuess?)

Latest Post:
>We are perfectly happy with other people printing and distributing Beast Bills on their own... and while it is only proof of how sick and sad our society has become that someone is selling Beast Bills on Ebay, that is fine as well.
>But these Bills belong to everyone and we would give them to everyone if we could. But we cannot.
>But today, if you live in Pullman's town and you crave wealth as he did, I will be there and distributing bills to all who find me.
>Please take only one.
>We're watching.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

It's probally just some new edgy ICP song.

What are they encrypting?

Copypasta'd quick recap

>Teeth dropped another poster by Trump Tower
>NYanon acquired the poster
>image of Praying Hands/Study of the Hands of an Apostle
>Holding a rosary with the symbol of the IRS
>Signs that Shadow Brokers's recent leaks of NSA tools are an attempt to take over and lock out the elites wealth and replace with crptocurrency standard
>New entities began posting runes and latin phrases along with mysterious non BSE pictures
>mysterious user drops a bomb that the Pentagon program Cicada 3301 and DoD's Minerva Initiative are attached to/created the project
>Anons now using 3301 cryptopuzzle methods to re-examine all BSE material
>BSE website goes Red
>YOU'RE WELCOME
>New video showing some warehouse, location is currently unknown, GPS coordinates included
>Title: Servants of the State For Your Own Good
>Same titled picture featuring Hillary Clinton hidden behind dead/knocked out Dragon
>Entity brings back up a previous Teeth picture that contains pic related, the first half of the Servants of the State For Your Own Good
>Implies big importance

Anyone live near Pullman, Illinois? We should find this fucker

>Death of the Federal Beast brings out the NWO
spooky

The Federal Reserve is about to die, the petro-dollar has run it's course. All those who abused the system will be outted in a massive data-dump and the markets and economy will go to shit.
Please take Germany's 2 week old advice, and buy 2-3 weeks of food and make sure your family is safe. Also dump any savings money you have into something other then FIAT monopoly monies.

Pullman, IL does not exist anymore. It's part of Chicago now.

where in Chicago I have a friend I can call

No one has mentioned this yet. When you fold the note up, where it says Piety; it also says "MATT 25 45"

I think its referring to Matthew 25:45 which reads:

"Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me."

or alternatively

>The Self Eating Dragon = The Petro-Dollar Recycling System
aka the BAD SELF RECYCLING DOLLAR THAT EATS

Eye= The Global Elite Trying to detach themselves from the Petro Dollar
Soros and Co have been pushing BIG on Gold and Metals since Brexit. They are getting ready for it to drop dead.

Marketing cancer ran by Reddit autists
>inb4 what's an arg
>inb4 what if it's real u'll look dumb

Who buys a spooky domain 6 months ahead of time to shill a big leak. Just release it and stop acting all high and mighty

You are a little bit late mate

Careful if it happens. Their book says something like "revolutions don't bring down dictatorships, dictatorships are born from the ashes of revolutions".
If you believe in the tinfoil story of a book without a title known as "the book" that the elites have used for generations.

Oh shit man i got a strange feeling reading this. I think you may be right. I think they will implent a digital currency, RFID chips for everybody.

well then it may not be a leak

a lot of normies with non-new accounts have been asking what the fuck this is

CHICAGOFAGS REPORT IN

Mr. Teeth Well. If you are looking for a place to get a drink, and you want to get it at decently upscale place, there is a good underground parking garage nearby and I'm right out in front of the bar.

It's touristy here. Pretty magnificent though.

HAS ANYBODY HERE IDENTIFIED THE NEW MUSIC AND HAS ANYBODY FOUND OUT WHY THE COLOR HAS CHANGED TO READ?

Light bible research that might convey some information:

One of the symbols on the best bucks relates to the Laodicean Church.

Laodicean Church: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laodicean_Church

Quotes from the book of Revelation relating to the Laodicean Church:

"I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
(Revelation 3:15–16)

"Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
(Revelation 3:17–18)

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
(Revelation 3:20)

Any DCfags here?

any posters/bills to be found

Just didn't notice it in the OP anywhere. My bad.

read the op

Also,

>SERVANTS OF THE STATE FOR YOUR GOOD

Brings to mind Romans 13:4 NIV:

>Submission to Governing Authorities

>Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing. Give to everyone what you owe them: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.

God Damnit Leaf

I hope you realize the implications of what we are about to experience.

>what is known as the american revolution gone wrong?

Anyway someone might have already pointed that out, but the woman is the justice

I hate you

>But today, if you live in Pullman's town and you crave wealth as he did, I will be there and distributing bills to all who find me.
>and you crave wealth as he did

Who's he? and maybe people from chicago should look for some wealhty place in Pullman's town?

Is there any way to put somekind of password in the browser html console of the site badselfeaterdotcom?

OP go suck a bag of dicks

>Love Fulfills the Law

>Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. The commandments, “You shall not commit adultery,” “You shall not murder,” “You shall not steal,” “You shall not covet,”a and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

Love thy neighbor and let him into your country.

console is local to the client. You're basically just working with the code that your browser has already downloaded from the server. The server isn't listening.

>Chigago
>Black population 100%
>Wealthy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pullman

here you go.

this is the only console stuff

>console.log("%c You're welcome.", "color: #990000; font-size: 40px; font-weight: bold;")

>The Day Is Near

>And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy. Rather, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not think about how to gratify the desires of the flesh.

Thanks for your contribution user

>We are born in a Pullman house, fed from the Pullman shops, taught in the Pullman school, catechized in the Pullman Church, and when we die we shall go to the Pullman Hell.

interesting!

I've been Google streetviewing the heck out of that area, but the style is wrong for the windows in the video.

Thanks t. bluepill on IT

You might be able to fake an AJAX call if the server is set up for that, but those always involve auth headers and specific POST/GET params, so... good luck.

Mr Robot airs on the 14th.

Repent now the rapture is coming

Been said. If this IS just marketing then Mr Teeth is his third personality, but I doubt it

Mystroy solved :DD

Germany's two week old advice????

you mean the lie masons have perpetrated for good protestant goyim?

reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

Mr. Robot doesn't feature Shillary or Trumpasaurus ...

New series new baddy

Germany's gov't said to store food and water and whatnot.

I gotta buy at least some ammo too.

>baddies

They did manage to get Obama in there... hmm...

ammo, silver, water, food, crypto

Although, with Shillary's fear of press conferences, it'd be bad to shop her in the way Mr. Robot did this past season.

YOOOOO.

Last week literally everyone in Tennessee's phones went off with the emergency alert broadcast and a message that said "September is disaster preparedness month!"

I'm spooked

tnema.org/news/tema/?p=2576&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

twitter.com/T_E_M_A?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

My silver is at my parents house, I don't have an crypto currency because I got into it too late and am poor.
I can do ammo water and food.

Plus I'm sure some other shit lying around here has some value

Such rare 'pepts

Not sure where to ask but this seems like a good place: where did the moloch/owl/hillary threads go? are they somewhere else or did they just stop appearing?

>mfw recently purchased 2,500 rounds of 5.56

money will lie in real, physical assets, not paper or computer digits

Both of you kinda missed the point. Read all three and put them together:

Submission to Governing Authorities
Love Fulfills the Law
The Day is Near

While in historical context, we can see that musings of the leaders of nations, such that it has been told to us by historians, such hindsight is impossible while such musings are occurring.

The will of governing authorities being compared to that of the will of God, the paying of debts, and the announcement of the end of the night where the true believers clothe themselves with the will of God, which is also the will of man's governors.

In today's context, if the will of God is the will of those who Govern, then we have a problem. Are we still even talking about the same God at this point?

we kind of burned through all available info so they just naturally died

apparently they're related to wednesday's leak/surprise

So what's the deal with the fallen woman?

What's the deal with the 22 minute video?

Last episode actually calls Trump a cocksucker.

Also talks about him getting a spot as VP with all he knows about him. Hmm...

Why are you guys feeding this idiot's stupid art project?

SAGE this shit to hell

This is not an art project. I'm not using art to get attention.

Notice in Mr.Robot after they take out the banks, everyone uses E-corp crypto so the jews are still in control lmao. Wouldn't it be crazy if real world events lined up to what happens on the show on the 14th and right at the end the power just goes out to trip everyone out.

>Dubs
Fuck me

Take your pills, Mr. Robot is NOT a show about alternate realities/time travel. Any real world incidents that tie together with the show are coincidental.

>.>

even worse, a finnsperg's art project

The red door is representative of Satan (Being red; color oriented doors symbolize different meanings to according to their corresponding domains). Basically doors are portals in the occult sense.

Missing the quotation marks and source there, buddy.
"This is not an "Art Project."
I am just using Art to get your attention.
There is nothing on the bill that does not have a point or purpose.
All will be explained after the 14th." - Mr. Teeth

This would be funny. But yeah. It's just a game right now, and that's enough for me. Even if it's nothing (it almost always is) it's about the journey, not the destination, right? So just have fun with it.

Bitcoin still exists and they have to give 20% reduction on all prices with E-Coin cause people don't use it.

But yeah the Bills/Wilileakslogo/Shadowbroker clues hint at something like Mr. Robot for real.

tough real world incidents do tend to line up with the show... there is a lot of federal involvement in the production.

Now that the 10th has come and gone, the thankmrteeth anagram (if it is one) more than likely refers to the 10th amendment

If it isn't an anagram, then it's probably a reference to Teddy Roosevelt who was characterized as having a goofy grin

The "you're welcome" may mean "you are welcome" as in welcome to join if we aren't meant to literally thank the creator of this thing

it begins...

I want to redo this sentence, I don't think I properly conveyed it.

The Red Door is an occult symbol, as all doors are (Considered portals to other realms). The Red Door is more than likely representative of Satan's dimension.

Each door has a color, as they are color oriented and each color has a different applied meaning. Red and Black doors as considered evil, however a White door is good.

>mfw this whole thing is just to announce sacrifices are being made to cause more happenings

if the door is supposed to be a symbol then what do you make of the positioning of the locks

Justice
Faith
Money
Oil
?

My post got deleted?
Sorry, didn't realize a mod was spamming this stupid shit.

Hope you get tons of likes, subscribes, and shares bro.

>not the premier
>not a special episode
wrong viral marking

I don't know, as I haven't actually seen the picture everyone is talking about. But, I do know a shit ton about symbolism. Anyone got a direct pic?

I actually agree, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It's cool and I'll tune in on Tuesday. Even if it is an album drop it might be good. I don't get what we are actually trying to accomplish, though. If it is a leak it isn't up yet. If it's an attack it hasn't happened yet. There isn't much we can accomplish before Tuesday. Way I see it the clues on the bills are proof that the dude knows what's up, but I don't see what else they could contain.

I was under the impression that a fuck was bigger than a damn.
You can still give a damn if you don't give a fuck.

>A red door means “protection.” This is a Biblical meaning. In the Old Testament, the Hebrew children were instructed to rub blood on their doorposts so that the Angel of Death would pass over their home. A home with red on the door was protected.

You’ll still see this today at churches if you pay attention. Many of them have their doors painted red. It’s symbolic for the protection of God.

I know our home is covered in the Blood of Jesus, so why not proclaim it with my door?

>And finally, the reason we painted our door red – a red front door means a mortgage-free home.

>humoroushomemaking.com/the-red-door-significance

Can someone please explain this shit to me? Why should I take any of this bad self eater stuff seriously?

Looks like liberty and justice got killed. Doesn't look too good,

Simply seems like dominance, a inverted meaning. Of wanting to flip the top to the bottom. Basically someone wants more power, and is opposing the one currently ruling it.

probably not, it might be fuck all but it might be a legitimate leak on rigged elections in the US and possible info on past assassinations and the real reasons for them federal reserve being one of them.

Ignore the WW3 shit and money losing all it's value over night hyperbole. If anything, it's going to be a slow burn with plenty of time to react accordingly.

Breaking: Hillary's in critical condition, taken to the hospital.

If she dies on the 14th, I'm going to hide in my basement and never come out.