Post stories about normies ruining everything

Post stories about normies ruining everything

>Watching The Shining during a special theater run last year
>This scene comes up
youtube.com/watch?v=pc0_SYZJfzU
>Jack Nicholson's character is becoming completely unhinged and his expressions are just fucking awesome to watch as he is questioning a ghost over who has their story right.
>at parts like 2:07 the audience chuckles at Jack's expression like they have received a visual cue from the director to chuckle, because of fucking shit movies like the avengers where if a character pulls a weird smirk its basically a cue card for "PLEASE LAUGH".

Someone will call me shit for this opinion but I have never been this rustled before in a cinema. People were giggling at different parts through out the whole movie as though certain aspects or scenes were supposed to sort of funny.

it's true, I saw The Shining last October too, and the audience of mostly millennials didn't know what the fuck to make of it, especially the "nigger" scene where the entity uses Jacks's psyche against him

so whats the deal? he makes a stupid face and some people laughed at him. quit taking this shit so seriously. its not like the shining is even a good movie.

Top bait lad

Something doesn't need to be funny to laugh. It can be exciting, intense, scary to provoke laughter. I typically let out a chuckle when I understand the hook of the conflict; it gets very exciting!

You're a fucking autist.

>its not like the shining is even a good movie.

then why is it getting a remake?

A sequel, not a remake. Which will be absolute garbage, of course

things also get remakes when they weren't done well enough the first time around

A nigger?

>hurr durr avengers
spoilers, people have been doing that kind of shit since forever, contrary to popular belief, not everyone reacts the same way to everything.
You fucking child.

Yeah, theater screenings of famous classics are mostly bad experiences.

I remember one of my local theaters doing a "Tarkovsky" screening month, went to see The Mirror and it was filled with annoying teen casuals who were there just to say that they were there.
When the film started half of the people started taking pictures of the goddamn screen, some of them even with flash, most probably just to get instagram points. The rest of the runtime everyone was on their phones and chatting throughout. Terrible experience.

>Live in UK
>Have to wait a whole after it's initial release to see Shin Godzilla on the big screen
>Finally gets one showing in my city in a small independant cinema
>Guy comes in with his two kids
>Movie starts
>"Why aren't they speaking English?"
>"Why are they Chinese?"
>"This is boring"
>Dad has to read the subtitles out loud for the brats

>taking pictures of the goddamn screen
user please, this rage can't be good for my heart.

>Live in majority white city
>Go see The Hateful Eight
>Everyone in cinema is white
>SLJ's character gets called a nigger
>People laugh and chuckle without realising it wasn't a joke

He was using the avengers as an example because the laughing people in the audience were young, you fucking stupid autist.

Protip: most 'humans' are monkeys and pigs with car keys. Do not expect even a little nuance to their thought. They cannot even use their turn-signals pre-emptively, much less understand basic movie context. Do not expect the world to get better either.

for money

>watch the clip
>get lost in the acting
>2:07 part comes up
>His reaction is so on point that I laugh

I'm sorry user

>most 'humans' are monkeys and pigs with car keys
>They cannot even use their turn-signals pre-emptively
/o/ have you been reading Nietzsche again

but it is a funny face

> Did you like The Matrix?
> That's the one with the spaceship, right?

Hated watching movies in school as a kid because of normies.
>Character walks on screen.
>Everyone laughs.
>Actual joke.
>Silence
????

does this hotel really receive customers the rest of year ?
nothing strange never happened to the customers ?

>watching Shaun of the dead
>get to the part when his mother starts dying
>"No, No! Please don't go!"
>friend starts laughing
>he ruins a generally emotional moment because he's too stupid to think a comedy movie can be sad.

>comedy movie has sad scenes

this shouldn't be allowed
just like sex scenes in non erotical movies

People are not used to serious films that take themselves seriously. If you try to make a serious film you have to make sure to throw in a gag every few minutes just to make sure people don't think you're trying to be serious because that would be fucking gay.

Granted, the acting in that scene is a little wonky. He was so much better in The World's End.

>watching Twin Peaks
>slow part
>person next to me: "What are you doing tomorrow?"
>try to quickly kill conversation
>conversation continues until I am physically frustrated at missing dialogue
>person next to me: "just rewind it!"

>Go see Batman V Superman
>As soon as the film ends and the lights come on I stand up and run to face the rest of the audience
>Ask them to share their thoughts on the visionary genius of Aueter Snyder's latest masterpiece
>People begin laughing at me
>Some people are already leaving
>Run and block the exit
>Don't let anyone leave unless they can prove they fully appreciated the masterful grandeur they have just witnessed
>Security come and kick me out

also

>watching film with roastie
>attractive man on screen
>roastie: "he's hot! hey, look at his body!"
>i am now trying not to acknowledge the actor's body

also

>me: what are you watching?
>person: a movie.

>>Dad has to read the subtitles out loud for the brats
Wow, how stupid are Americans?

This was in Britain

Wow why are britbongs so stupid

I thought he was very convincing I was legitimately sad when he was crying for his mother.

Anno is spinning in his grave holy FUCK

I'm sure he was American.

I saw The Revenant in theaters after looking forward to it for several months and I have to say it was one of the worst experiences.
>get there pretty early
>theater is packed already
>two old ladies sit next to me
>they converse during the trailers, not a big deal
>movie begins
>every little thing that happens they comment on it
>every time there's an animal, every time there's a story beat, every time something violent happened
>Hugh points his stick at an animal and pretends it's a gun
>"Oh it's his stick it's his stick!"
>goes on the whole movie
>can't change seats because of the crowd
>politely tell them to be quiet but they just ignore me
>they just keep going
Ruined the whole movie. The whole fucking movie.

I'm fucking done with movie theaters. Try going to them here in Alabama, in literally every single fucking movie, even subtle horror like The VVitch or weird shit like Neon Demon there is always at least one group of dumb fucking niggers in there that talk the whole fucking time and react to the movie.

Is it a real thing that niggers talk loudly in the movies for everyone to hear?

Couple nigs talked loud during a couple scenes of Killing Them Softly but that's it. Oh and some nig kids were talking during Kubo but their mom removed them thankfully. I'm from Jersey

He wasn't though

yes it absolutely is and they apparently come to movies randomly without even googling them first or anything because in movies like The VVitch they are always fucking there saying shit like "sheeeit nigguh when's sumthin goan happen". There were tons of them in IT, fucking clapping and screeching every time the kid with the glasses quipped.

i mean cmon
i loved the movie for what it is bute ven i laughed at the part when he spergs out at his wife
was meme`ing this around by doing the exact impersination with friends and we kept laughing
l

I remember when I saw The Witch in theater there were mostly clueless teens and couples (my mistake by going on friday night) and whenever a disturbing scene came on they all did that nervous chuckle, they literally didn’t know how to process an unsettling scene unless it is the usual quiet quiet BANG shit.

For normies, the horror genre is just an equivalent of a rollercoaster ride.

Oh yeah IT was the fucking worst and turned me off going to non matinee screenings for good. Fucking spic girls next to me couldn't be quiet for more than 30 seconds.

must... contain... laughter

>was meme`ing this around
End your life instantly.

>Applauding at the end of a movie
Do Americans actually do this? If so then you can't be surprised if droves of hooting blacks fill the cinema

I rarely go to the theater but I remember seeing Inglorious Basterds in a packed theater and people clapped at the end.

>go to horror movie that is genuinely unsettling for once
>after the movie hear normalfags murmuring that they hated it because it was gross and weird
>going to a horror movie and being mad that you are unsettled

hurr durrr
shut the fuck up cherrypicking neckbeard
i was being ironic faggot

To be absolutely safe, you should kill yourself anyways

are you projecting your suicidal thoughts?
cmon nau, theres therapy for that

Maybe he was putting on an accent and he convinced you, but I can recognize his nationality third-hand because of how stupid he was.

I remember some article where a negroid author tries to justify black people's terrible cinema etiquette with something along the lines of

>>muh african oral traditions
>>muh cultural differences regarding audience engagement

Nigga please.

I've experienced it a few times but only at films that were really good, highly anticipated, and already had a huge cult following, especially if it's a limited theatrical run or something. The most clapping I've ever heard after a movie was Shin Godzilla.

Of course I'm suicidal but that doesn't mean I can't tell someone who is legitimately angering me to kill themselves.

Why do you think big bang theory was so successful?

>getting angry at a post someone random made who you`ll never, in the entirety of your life, will never meet or hear of again
>getting angry at fucking words being posted on indonesian basket weaving board
may be you should re-evaluate your stances m8

I laugh at shit that isnt intentionally funnt all the time. Who cares? Its a movie lighten the fuck up dude. If you dont want to deal with other peoples personalities while watching movies stay your uptight ass home.

Getting angry at Sup Forums is escapism.

>paying tons of money to see a movie with a bunch of strangers who will ruin it for you
>annoying smells, sticky floors, overpriced tickets and even more overpriced food/drink
>morons texting, morons talking, babies crying, kids being annoying
Why? I can count the positive theater experiences on one hand.

I'm from Yurop and the worst movie experiences I've had have just been people loudly opening wrappers and stuff. Never heard anyone talking in a theater

>go to America on holiday
>watch movie
>audience applauds towards the end
Why the fuck do you people do this?

This is now a "times when you acted like the joker" thread

>people who constantly point out mistakes in a film and you can tell they think are super geniuses for doing so
Yes, noticing a mistake after the fact is totally the same as noticing a mistake during the huge, messy production that is film making. They should have really halted production and wasted tens of thousands of dollars to fix some minor problem that 99% of people watching the film would not notice. Oh, wow, they're using a suppressor on a gun that wouldn't support one in real life, gee you better call the director up I bet they'd give you a job as a consultant on their next movie!

acting was on point, but scene was very off tone for a movie like that. i always stop the movie at that point, it becomes waaaay too dark.

going to the kinoplex is an social experience in a way therefor you will be hearing others during the film, went to a showing of 2001 once and the theater was dead silent i swear half the people fell asleep lol

>tfw i'm argentinian and never had a single negative theater experience

That's cause you guys don't have them
Do you even know what a theater is?

Its true.
Don't go to theaters on a bus line.

What's the dumbest thing your normie friends have said about films?

>All films are bad if you think about them too much. Best just not to think hard and turn your brain off

>having normie friends

Lean over and tell them to shut the fuck up.

There, that was the solution you fucking beta male.

>Someone will call me shit for this opinion

No, you're 100% right. This movie shouldn't even be shown in theatres anymore. This generation lost its privileges.

>your normie friends

Out.

>watching tv shows with other people
This, like with films, is only acceptable if it's a comedy (or something stupid like Dr Who) where you don't need to pay attention
Other people ruin everything

>Juzz tern off ur brain xD
Brainlet. I'm surprised you can even string a sentence together.

>turn your brain off
I get irrationally mad when people say this.

Aw, you didn't get any (you)s for your funny story? Well don't let that stop you. Here you go champ, your very own (you)! You'll get em next time!

I did this at a comedy show once to impress the girl I was with. She was impressed. I recommend telling people to shutup whenever you're with a girl.

Not him. Ive gotten into fights that need to be broken up after telling people to be quiet in the theater.
Have also been called a cracker more than once for it.

>Not telling him to shut up
Are britbongs this cucked?

>Logan
>Scene where Wolverine smashes the shovel against de car and falls in the middle of the road after burying Charles
>People at the theater laughing
>At the final of the movie shot the little faggot at my side turns to their friends and starts joking about how he saw the ground of the tomb moving
>John Wick 2
>There were like four drunk teenagers behind me, some of them where from another country and were laughing and speaking out loud

Overall my last theatre experiences had been miserable, I don't care too much when it's an action flick like John Wick or capeshit like the Avengers, but I want to see Blade Runner on a big screen this weekend and I'm literally shaking thinking about some fourteen year olds fucking my shit up. I only go to the cinema like two or three times a year now.

Watching an action/horror movie with blacks is one of the funniest things ever.

Damn, feels good not to live in degenerate america

>That cuck who takes his wife's son to an R rated movie, surprise: kid won't stfu
>That group of white numales who are always more obnoxious than dindus
>That old man who frequently groans cause he's literally dying from something
>That guy who thinks he should be on rifftrax and that now is his time to shine

I was in tears during the car chase in Kingsmen 2. The car lowering and the transmission changing were the funniest shit. Some old bastard in the front gave me a look and that made me laugh even harder.

I did this in a theater and got punched in the face by a black guy and my girlfriend laughed at me.

I went to see the King's Speech with my dad and I don't know if he was high or something but every time Colin Firth would speak my dad would start cracking up really loudly. He did this throughout the entire movie. It was really embarrassing.

I would enjoy witnessing this.

NONONONONONONONONONONONO

If this was actually true, you should have called the cops on the dindu and dumped the bitch.

But it's either some shit you made up or a confession on how pathetic your life is. Or both.

It's very common for people to chuckle when they're nervous or scared.

Please greentext the fight story.

The collective clapping around the continent can be picked up through seismic meters in Hollywood. The crew that worked on the movie look at these meters and feel accomplished depending on what numbers the scale picks up.

My dad moves on his seat and tenses up and shit during fight scenes in movies, like he's fighting the bad guy. Literally makes the whole adjacent area shake. It's hilarious when I think about it, but annoying during the movie.

I saw the rerelease of the original in a theater a few weeks ago in Denver. People in Denver are the absolute worst but things like Blade Runner aren't flashy enough to attract those idiots. It was a sold out theater but they were all old people who actually had good theater etiquette. I also saw a matinee of terminator 2 3D and the only man there was an old dude that saw it in theaters in its original run and hadn't seen it since so it was a good experience too. Watching both Kingsman and American Made were fucking unbearable though. Kingsman had a bunch of faggots audibly making sounds and screaming during the fight scenes and American Made had a bunch of Cruise fangirls in my row that wouldn't shut the fuck up about how hot he is.

Why can't people just behave? Why do you need to shovel your XXL popcorn box into your stupid loud mouth to chew it without your gob closed? It's always these tard kids with their oblivious, unwilling single mothers