WE DID IT BOYS

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZMU7D6opTY
youtube.com/watch?v=fjaV625whwY
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/amp/?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how is everything going so right for Trump?

im honestly baffled, reality usually doesnt work that way

Who's going to replace her, though?

If it's Kaine, you might be in trouble. He's not very famous, so he doesn't have much of a negative reputation outside of his own state.

Tim Kaine is far superior to the mentally ill Donald Trump.

So even if Hillary is really sick it remains a slam dunk to vote for the Clinton-Kaine ticket.

Why is this a bigger story than Trump not releasing his tax returns? Or his medical records? Wow, someone has pneumonia, stop the election!

it's already too late

And I don't think the dems even have any big names....

Because he's a time traveler.

Maybe multiverse theory is real. At some point before June 23, 2016, we diverged from the 'other' universe where Brexit lost 45-55 and Trump remained hopelessly behind in the polls.

That's a good read, trust me.

From a mirror universe, as my digits demonstrate..

What about Biden?

Maybe now you'll see

thanks for correcting that record!

Bidens done a lotta fishy stuff, you ever seen those videos of him fondling children?

Mark Cuban is probably sucking every dnc cock he can right now to get his name in the running. They'd never go for Trump Lite but his ego requires him to try.

Never, NEVER underestimate meme magic and the power of Kek.
He's been testing us the last few weeks, and now that defeatists and shills are filtered out, we will ascend.

You might be Endrit Fahim "Steal your Kidney" Rashiti.

BUT TODAY YOU ARE MY FRIEND

Praise him! He of the repeating digits

Wait, what?? Brexit won wtf are you talking about? I clearly remember they voted to stay

Literally fucking irrelevant. Shit's creepy but I'd vote for Biden. Dude's more Alpha than Trump will ever be.

When did Robert Mugabe die?

>biden
>alpha

HAHAHAHAHAH OHOHOHOHOHOH

what a knee slapper

im scared senpai, it started out as irony but the coincidences just pile up too fast

i was never religious before, but kek is too powerful to ignore

>WE WUZ MEMETIC MAGICIAN'S 'N SHT!

>we did it

successfully alienated an entire world against hillary clinton, with the only alternative being the already alienated donald trump?

Hugo Chavez could fill hillary's shoes and win at this point desu

well played Netanyahu my man

c u on the sabbath

But pneumonia is nothing for somebody with actual health insurance. Why would DNC even consider replacement unless it was a 100% chance of her dying from it, which is pretty unlikely in today's society, especially since her doctor said she was recovering just fine.

>CONSIDER
the damage control

If Obama pardons the Clintons for ALL of their bullshit, can trump un-pardon them?

Do not be frightened. Embrace the power of our amphibian lord.

So looks like my libtard friends are getting angsty that the media is saying Clinton might drop out

i dont think anyone gives a shit about what your libtard friends think my man

Nope.

I do. They're my window into their insane world

>1818
ADOLD HITLER ADOLF HITLER

That would pretty much ruin any legacy he's set up.

Why is HRC dropping out a good thing? She's literally the best case scenario for Trump, everyone already hates her. No matter who comes in next, they will never be as bad as Hillary. I don't understand this meme

keep it to urself then

i dont care about your window or anyone elses

i only look at the pc screen not outside the window

thank you

fuck you. you'll get my thoughts and theirs and you'll sit there and like it

DAHNALD!

YOU THOUGHT I WAS DONE, BUT I WORK FOR A NEW MASTER NOW!

She won't drop out because it's impossible for them to get anyone else on the ballots at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZMU7D6opTY

OK. But the pardons need to be specific, though, right?

He could pardon them for anything related to the known email scandal. But if there was something related to the Clinton Foundation that wasn't a known fact, he would need to expose it or not pardon them on it?

ok fucking lol'd

youtube.com/watch?v=fjaV625whwY

Kaine is a literally who nobody and couldn't lead a ticket if he were unopposed. Dem's only chance is Biden or Sanders or maybe Pocahontas.

Attention!

Hillary's collapse and the emergency meeting of the DNC for a replacement is all part of the plan folks.
>Meetings of replacement
>Hillary stops campaigning
>Democrat senators, congressmen, as well as NeverTrumpers form an alliance, repealing the 22nd Amendment, which currently limits the president to serving only two terms as commander-in-chief
>Should the bill become a law, it could allow President Barack Obama to run for reelection yet again in 2016
>Speaker Paul passes it
>Obama passes
>Obama crushes Trump
Obama THIRD TERM INCOMING
>implying Hillary isn't more then a pawn of the globalists
>implying they're not martyrs
>implying the Clinton/Trump election doesn't shelter administration and lawmakers and media, which will be complicit, from criticism of repealing 22nd Amendment
>implying this isn't part of the plan

Read the replies, faggots. He was trolled. This is fake

how is it not?

They have 2 months to take some no name faggot and hype him up to oblivion while having wasted a good year on propping and financing Shillary

Ballot deadlines are over. It's only going to be Kaine, bucko.

No, we don't want a replacement yet. Trump's been putting energy in attacking Hillary. If someone new comes, all that is for naught, and Hillarys attack ads will still go on

inb4 Kaine 4 Prez

They could probably get Bernie on or with a bit of maneuvering, Biden, but it'll be interesting to see what happens. Biden will increase the Dems chances and Bernie will probably destroy Trump desu

>the real final battle is versus the ultimate boss
>ted cruz with his running mate
>the guac merchant

>we finally get the true battle we always wanted

Demos only chance are
>Biden
A literal pedophile.
>Sanders
The best of the lot, won't get shit done but he sounds good on a ticket despite lack of experience
>Pocahontas
is pocahontas alreadt been BTFO by trump millions of times

They're not going to pick Bernie. I'm sure a bunch of his voters were appalled by his endorsement of shilldawg, so that's a loss right there.

PRAISE KEK

All I see are assblasted liberals. Either point out what exactly makes it fake or get out, fucking leaf.

I could be a good thing or a bad thing. Theres both sides to this argument that are pretty probable

You don't understand. The ballots are locked in 20 states. Every state will be locked next week. There's no way to get anyone to replace her at this point. They would have to throw their support behind Stein or Johnson.

You'd vote for Joe " I haven't done shit in 8 years" Biden? Literally, why?

There's no female candidate in line to replace Hillary. Women will stay home in the kitchen instead of voting. Trump wins by a million. Los doubles confirm

I'm not gonna do the work for you. How many other sources do you see reporting this?

WE'RE GOING TO WIN
AND WE'RE GOING TO KEEP ON WINNING

>think this is retarded
>fact check one of the outrageous claim
>holy shit, its true, trumps uncle actually got all of teslas classified writings

WTF

YOU'RE GONNA SAY "MR. TRUMP WE'RE TIRED OF WINNING"

I am going to paste this in hillary replacement threads

There will be no switching
The Democrats would lose due to being unable to get ballot access.
I am using this ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
as a source, scroll down to the bottom for the dates for the general election.

As examples I will list all the states a new democrat candidate would not be able to win by the virtue of being unable to get on the ballot due to the deadline being past with a 0 if its inconsequential and a 1 if its consequential, and I am excluding ones that are unclear/I could not find the date on the site i am using.
Alabama 0 [Sept 6th]
Alaska 0 [Sept 1st]
Colorado 1 [Sept 9th] (Big)
Delaware 1 [effectively Aug 8th] (Small but that small amount will be make or break it)
Florida 1 [Sept 1st] (HUGE)
Hawaii 1 [Sept 9th] (see delaware)
Idaho 0 [Sept 1st]
Iowa 1 [Aug 19th]
Kentucky 0 [Sept 6th]
Louisiana 0 [Aug 16th/18th]
Maine 1 [Sept 5th]
Massachusetts's deadline is in 2 days and it would be very big if Trump got that
Michigan 1 [July 29th for Dems] (BIG)
Minnesota 1 [Aug 29th]
Mississippi 0 [Aug 20th]
Missouri 0 [Aug 16th]
Montana 0 [Aug 24th]
Nebraska 0 [Sept 8th]
Nevada 1 [Aug 30th]
New Jersey 1 [Aug 4th this year, it moves]
North Carolina 1 [Aug 5th]
North Dakota 0 [Aug 20th]
Ohio 1 [Aug 10th]
Oregon 1 [Aug 30th]
South Carolina 0 [Sept 10th]
South Dakota 0 [Aug 9th]
Texas 0 [Aug 30th]
Utah 0 [Aug 31st]
Virginia 1 [Aug 26th]
West Virginia 0 [Aug 12th for Dems]
Wisconsin 1 [Sept 6th]
Wyoming 0 [Aug 20th]

In the picture related I have made all the states that have hit their deadline red. I have made states Democrats typically win blue. I have made states Republicans typically win yellow.

The Democrats will literally hand the election to Trump if they switch candidate.

This was the worst thing that could happen to Trump. Hillary was hated by literally everyone, any replacement of her would mean a landslide win for that person. Options are Tim Kaine and Joe Biden, which would have no problem being crowned the president.

>WE DID IT BOYS Anonymous (ID: gqRoOn13) 09/11/16(Sun)18:35:42 No.88471

Is this real?

Because he's playing 14D underwater Cosmic Russian Laws Darts with one hand

>good thing
her replacement wouldnt have the momentum or the "hype" that hillary """""""""""""has""""""""""""""" so the no votes she already would get go even further down because women dont want to vote for joe "hair sniffer" biden or tim "who?" kane

>bad thing
she would be a fucking martyr and have her corpse propped up more than it already is. god forbid if wasserman or fauxcahontas are chosen for the campaign. itll literally be a "vote for me because hillary wanted you to" circlejerk of cunts

it can be either but unless we know who they plan to choose we cannot determine if its good or bad

fucking alt-right twitter accounts spreading bullshit

Hilary is JSUT FINE and she was waving at the public outside her wonderful daughter Chesley's apartment. You can see it in the picture...

retards

Biden? Are you serious? No one likes Biden. He's a laughing stock. He's the idiot they trot out to make people look good. That's why he was VP for Obama.

Quit embarrassing my people by cucking yourself to an infirm robot.

No one can get on the ballot except Kaine
Kaine is an unknown and doesn't have time to campaign
Bernie didn't surrender his delegates and DNC rules state they have to give it to the candidate with the second most delegates in the event of Hillary dropping out, so it can't be Biden anyway. Even if it WAS Bernie or Biden, they wouldn't be on the ballot.

It's going to get entertaining boys.

Simple, Hans
Kek wills it and his will be done on pol and in the polls

They might bring the angry communist back

relax guys. she will open another jar and everything will be okeeee for president hillary

> [giant happening]
> Hillary not on ballot anymore
> Biden | Kerry 2016
> Hang on that's not legal!
> But [giant happening], forget the laws!
> Democratic establishment maintains control of white house.
> RIP Democracy.

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-ditches-911-memorial-ceremony-early-reports-say-fainted-way-van/amp/?client=safari

Don't think so maple nigger.

Lol What are you smoking? The only thing the Democrats have going for them this year is the "First Women President" meme. Besides that we have a stalling economy after 8 years of shit Democrat rule. Any regular old White dude Democrat will get destroyed.

>go right
Now he has to go up against a candidate that's not Hillary. This could very well be bad for him.

1. all self-identified Democrats are going to vote Democrats
2. there are many independents/moderates who are voting Trump simply because he's not Hillary

So basically if the Dems put up a candidate not as shitty as Hillary, independents will swing back to Dem.

Nevermind the fact that polls still had her ahead, even USC which at once point Sup Forums was telling me was the only accurate poll.

I swear CTR engineers this kind of shit to fuck you guys up but OK

Where's Moloch now you old billionaires

pretty sure that is not how it works, but I appreciate the effort.

Well, do you have a plan, Sup Forums?

Each state is in charge of their own ballots. Alot of the states in question are run by Republicans. This wouldn't work. Maybe if the ballots were controlled by a centralized power it would be possible.

Trump vs Hillary was a competition of who was shittier. Trump vs Kaine is no contest. All of the independents who shunned Hillary have no reason to vote Trump anymore. His meager success was predicated on Hillary not being good.

You're doing Kek's work, user.

Except that is how it works. Most states have laws regarding time frames for when you need to put your name in the ballot. Because most of the ballot applications are closed by each state laws, there's no one else who can go on the ballot for those states.

How the fuck can a political party just "replace" a candidate like that? Especially when there's less than two months before the election?

Also, they're considering it at the moment. So, there's even less time.

I have to wonder if worshiping such entities doesn't have health ramifications.

"PLEASE, MR. PRESIDENT, WE BEG YOU SIR, WE DON’T WANT TO WIN ANYMORE. IT’S TOO MUCH. IT’S NOT FAIR TO EVERYBODY ELSE."

>Biden
>alpha

You know the dude supports white genocide, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=svQQg0yxSLE

Because the Democrat electorate is just itching to elect a creepy old pro TPP white dude. There is a reason Romney couldn't beat Obama. There was no enthusiasm behind the candidate. Trump has energized the Republican base. Majority of Democrats wont get out to vote for Kaine. They probably couldn't win even if they emptied the federal prisons of illegals an bused them around to vote like they want to lol.

If they replace Hillary with anyone but Bernie, they might as well campaign on "fuck Bernie Sanders"

Too late faggot. Ballots are already finalized. They had almost a year and a half to pick someone healthy and they fucked it. Trump will win by default

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's funny how now these old fart, billionaire, larpers who worship Moloch have everything that's been coming to them, meanwhile dangerous shitposters only have Kek on their side have willed everything

>Maybe if the ballots were controlled by a centralized power it would be possible.

Yeah like DHS or something. That'll never happen.

A FUCKING LEAF

A federal judge can issue a ruling that ballot cut-off dates violate the democratic process if a major candidate can no longer run and toss the requirements out.

It happened in New Jersey not too long ago.

Joe Biden the pedophile? OK you can vote for a pedo ya scumbag

I am sure those laws will be superseded.

Not everyone is autistic as we are.

I'd blow a biggest load since forever, Elrato returns