youtube.com/watch?v=iXz0TXAwF14
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alien insect titties

Do not trust niggers

fookin prawns

The lightning gun

Shanty towns and niggers

It was a prison ship, wasn't it?

That seems to make the most sense to me.

i dont know, the social commentary was too subtle to comprehend

CET FUUD

poor black people

Around blacks, never relax.

people say that and yet don't know what the parallel is

It wasn't apartheid, it was a criticism of the ANC for its handling of Zimbabwean refugees in South Africa in the 90s. It's why the film was nearly banned in South Africa because the ANC labeled it "pro-apartheid propaganda"

apart hide

heavy handed, overrated apartheid allegory

But they were going to come back, i dont know why that one alien didn't fix the ship right away, seems like he just turn the switch on

A delightful reimagination of Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. District 9, substitutes South Africa for England and aliens for pilgrims.

Mexicans.

More specifically, after the fall of apartheid in 1994 Zimbabweans living in literal hellhole saw the massive social benefits and rights that the victorious ANC was giving to black South Africans. With apartheid border control no longer a thing they swarmed the border in their thousands and were initially welcomed by the ANC.

However the refugees were often violent, refused to work, and brought crime/narcotics with them. In the typical ineptitude that is systematic of the ANC the refugees were put into shantytowns around cities like Johannesburg that very much resemble the ones in District 9. Due to the poor conditions riots often erupted, and the ANC put them down with brutal force using heavily armed police. The shantytowns quickly resembled prisons or aparthed-era Bantustans.

Moreover there's a lot of racism at play. South African blacks see themselves as superior to Zimbabwean blacks, and this led to huge amounts of resentment on both sides. There became a strong desire to kick out the "parasitic" Zimbabweans which culminated in an attempt in 2001 by the ANC to confiscating land where the refugee towns were. This is specifically what District 9 is based on.

Good art has no objective meaning because we all respond to art differently. While what something means to the artist should always be considered by the viewer, ultimately what art means to you is up to you.

you are thinking of elysium

Muzzies

No

See and

don't be a journalist

Spend too much time around niggers, and you become one yourself.

Why she so sweaty

Neill Blomkamp is Sam Raimi of our lifetime

District 9 - secretly redpilling against niggers
Elysium - secretly redpilling against spics
Chappie - secretly redpilling againt

Didn't they say in the movie that a disease wiped out the ruling class so all that was left were the stupid underling prawns?

Are you okay, user?

I thought Blacks were one people.

literally nobody cares about the different ethnicities or nationalities of black people in africa outside of africa. they might as all be from claw island

>Chappie - secretly redpilling againt
Against what? I need to know!

Well that's up to you to figure out!

>have super advanced weapons
>don't use them. get assfucked.
>good goy race mixes with one on accident.
>gets assfucked.
wow really makes me think. This true art with no objective meaning..

the robotic jew

they have big noses

They are when whitey walks into the hood

kek

>However the refugees were often violent, refused to work, and brought crime/narcotics with them.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING COINCIDENCE

okay, just dont misinterpret the film

I mean I have a MA in Russian history, hardly afro-centric, and yet I still was able to figure this out.

Oh no, they got him right as he was posting! Now we'll never know

>I'm retarded and proud!

we should allow alien cockroaches to reproduce freely, interfering is evil! because they might be highly advanced species totally capable of destroying us all, but they won't because they will just totally leave

do not fook prawns

Kek

globalists

More like
>don't try anything funny or we will make your country overrun by savages

>It's not about apartheid, it's about apartheid!

The Fly ripoff

it's about niggers

I don't know if they said thats what happened or if it was just a theory.

It was about immigration, just like Elysium

>Zimbabweans migrate to S. Africa

Why is Zimbabwe such a shithole?

Cronenberg style body horror about slowly turning into a nigger when?

xenophobia
t. south african

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_Six

>District Six (Afrikaans Distrik Ses) is a former inner-city residential area in Cape Town, South Africa. Over 60,000 of its inhabitants were forcibly removed during the 1970s by the apartheid regime.

>After World War II, during the earlier part of the apartheid era, District Six was relatively cosmopolitan. Situated within sight of the docks, it was made up largely of coloured residents which included a substantial number of coloured Muslims, called Cape Malays. There were also a number of black Xhosa residents and a smaller numbers of Afrikaners, English-speaking whites, and Indians.

>Government officials gave four primary reasons for the removals. In accordance with apartheid philosophy, it stated that interracial interaction bred conflict, necessitating the separation of the races. They deemed District Six a slum, fit only for clearance, not rehabilitation. They also portrayed the area as crime-ridden and dangerous; they claimed that the district was a vice den, full of immoral activities like gambling, drinking, and prostitution. Though these were the official reasons, most residents believed that the government sought the land because of its proximity to the city centre, Table Mountain, and the harbour.

Reminder everyone including various black tribes had higher qualities of living in Rhodesia and South Africa under apartheid.

that fluid they kept trying to gather all movie. i wonder what it tastes like. i really like that fluid

HELLO IT'S DA SWEETIE MAN

I think that was just a theory, I remember District 9 being pretty cagey about most things involving the Prawns and how/why they came to earth

Post-apartheid economic migrants.

He was gathering the fuel it ran on bit by bit for years.

Wasn't it originally written as the Halo movie? lol

this
it was about the sweetie man

no social commentary, just wikus van der merwe being the sweetie man and complaining about prawns

>look how badly these creatures are treated
>look what problems it brings when you create a fenced area
>look how love conquers all when you just get to know someone
>no matter how different, you're basically the same deep down

It's a disgusting film riddled with leftist agenda.

District 9 is one of the most redpilled movies ever made.

OMG! he didn't get it, lol

Some of them are actually OK. Appart from the stupidest most violent race on earth the eternal banthu. Guess where most of the USA blacks come from.

I fucking love this movie, it holds up at every corner for me. Honestly, I remember when it was announced that he was working on a Halo movie but instead we got one great little short film. Then I checked out his youtube and wat hed the original short that became District 9 and I thought it was such an awesome idea and setting, and then it got turned into a feature film.

I went to see it when it came out with a buddy and a couple of staceys he was friends with, amd they walked out in the first 5 minutes because they thought it was going to be a documentary for the whole film. They went to see that shitty "Sorority" horror movie where the chicks roommate is obsessed with her and tries to kill her.

This is the original short, for anybody who hasn't seen it. Too bad about the terrible shit he's made with Oats.
youtu.be/iNReejO7Zu8

Forgot pic

It was actually not about apartheid and was in fact about apartheid-era guest workers in SA.

The gay agenda.

Aparthied obviously. My 8 year old figured it out. Whats your excuse?

yo where's Die Antwoord there

Socioeconomics

it was fucking cool. are there any more alien movies with a gritty feel?

>redpilling

reminder to all the leftshits in this thread that even the nigs miss the apartheid

Will there be a sequel to District 9?

About fucking aliens and convincing yourself that you didn't to the point of hallucinating about not doing it.

We all knew it, the picture was on the news.

apartheid all night long

Niggers can be fed clothed but if their white neighbor has more than them they will never be content

Did daddy tell you that when he was cornholing your little boy butthole?

Unironically made my noggins a joggin.

>boy

People exploding
youtube.com/watch?v=iXz0TXAwF14

F

It was a slave ship.

The stuff that transformed the main character into a prawn is the same stuff that turned all the prawns into prawns. The alien species who captured them turned them all into the same thing so their technology would work properly and prevent anyone else from using the tech.

Don't accept refugees or else you get entire sections of town overrun by these niggers.

Because it's controlled by zimbabweans

tpbp

fookin prawns

It was about Zimbabwe.

Humancucks getting BTFO by based Mecha Wikus

>I'm going to waste time learning about flyover the continent instead of something useful
Oh wait you can't even fly over Africa because terrorist boons shoot down commercial civilian airliners.

Well, I guess ignorance is bliss

underratedpost

>American education

Well, I guess ignorance is bliss