Harrison Ford is playing a confused old man in Blade runner? But then he's not acting

Harrison Ford is playing a confused old man in Blade runner? But then he's not acting...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzi5f_0j7YI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pump your brakes, kid. That man is a national treasure.

>Harrison Ford is playing a confused old man in Blade runner

he started to take any role where he could just show up in his casual attire and grumble and mumble a bunch of words and go to the catering for some free food. look at the force awakens

This honestly sounds like a fun way to spend your retirement. Just show up, be a mean old man, get paid a bazillion dollars for it, crash your plane, sleep like a baby, and your dumb as fuck prepubescent fan base will say that you "still" go it.

Sounds like pretty BASED to me.

He was a confused young man in the original Blade Runner. Not a huge difference.

Yeah he really needs the money you dumb fuck.

Not him, but do you actually believe that people suddenly don't desire fame and wealth after a certain money threshold?

>oh I'm worth 200 million now, time to completely abandon my identity, interests and work to play video games in my neet cave until I die

it's not about the money you sperg, it's about him being an bored old man who's just taking roles for the fun of it, yet he doesn't even tries and looks like they just picked him off the street

Harrison and Ryan Gosling were in the Graham Norton show together last week, and Harrison forgot Ryan's name. I don't think it was a joke.

you're right. someday i want to go on a tour of all his plane crash sites

I thought the same until I saw the whole interview. He didn't seem as senile throughout the whole thing

That filename better not be real

That's because you're a fucking idiot.

Not at all but he's already achieved the pinnacle of both as far as acting goes. I dont know about that faggot talking about free food.

How will the new one stack up?

Fixed it for you

Thank you, senpai

Well, yeah.

It won't

nothing wrong with playing video games in your neet cave desu

The world is cleaner and more in line with todays aesthetic of the future as opposed to that 80s street food aesthetic with neon lights

It's because you're literally autistic.

What's that white line under Harrison, you aesthetically impaired fuck, you?

1, 7, 8 and 12 are the only attractive frames. And including ana de armas is cheating.

I mean. Deckard made some faces in the original during tense situations too. It's in line with the character.

That image is Ford actually punching Goose in the face by accident. I doubt it's in the movie.

OH Shit lol. Didn't even know that, but that's actually fucking hilarious.

>movie is bad because there are product placements in it

Unless it's fucking Dunk Acino bad then I doubt a fucking passing Atari logo will take me out of the movie

Is that cunt fucking retarded? Has he seen the original film at all? Half of the shots in it are filled with "product placement".

I agree in that this seems to be the case in blade runner but in tfa he seemed to try, at least as much as he did in rotj

>I saw a coke can in the movie therefore it is automatically garbage
>these are paid """""journalists""""" who review movies
>you are now aware that these people are paid to regurgitate their shit opinions on the internet

He's got his nostalgia goggles turned up to max where he probably believes the 80s were a grand old time free of product placements, sequels, remakes/reboots

>>he started to take any role where he could just show up in his casual attire and grumble and mumble a bunch of words and go to the catering for some free food.
he is the richard dean anderson of flicks

It's not even that, it's more that the original Blade Runner is chock-full of it, there's a gigantic Coke ad in the background in several scenes, for fuck's sake, and he's saying that it has "broken the Blade Runner spell". Damn, I want to punch this faggot.

>overly-elaborate script

HOLY FUCK DID THIS NIBBA REALLY COMPLAIN THEY WENT A LITTLE LESS-THAN-SIMPLE WITH THE SCRIPT?

>fresh ratings for Marvelshit

ah nvm he's 100% shit

>it's too white
Just say it Jake.

>Complaining about a blade runner having product placements

WTF

I like the bustling streets, the new one looks so empty

lads, did the goose hit it?
youtube.com/watch?v=kzi5f_0j7YI
Ana cannot stop looking at him

That host looks like melania who is it?

I agree, not sure I even like 1 that much.

I'm a straight man but I would have trouble not staring at Ryan Gosling constantly if I was in a room with him.

Of course he did.

I see Aeon Flux, Attack of the Clones, Arrival, AI Artificial Intelligence, Tron Legacy, GITS 2017 but very little Blade Runner

Of course.

>black bars
Come on now

jesus christ just look at ford's expression
hes not even trying to hide it anymore

>That's not how the blade works, runner

Holly shit Denis for fucks sake...

Not that user but it seemed like he had a genuine senior moment and then played it off.

For a guy that likes the cyber-punk setting, I haven't even watched Blade Runner. I am wary of most films and media as they never do it quite how I like it in video games and books.

Is the original Blade Runner worth it? I can't remember the spoilers so I'll give it a try.

Shit Ryan got top billing?

He's just old and tired.

Fuck off faggot. No one cares.

Jesus, Sup Forums really is a shit board.

Of course it's a shit board.
Why are you asking random people that, anyway? How do you know if the person answering has a taste that aligns with yours or is completely different? Might as well flip a coin. Anyway, if you insist:
This user says watch it. It's very unique among sci-fi movies, and its focus seems to be almost entirely on atmosphere, so if that's a defining element of a film, as it is for me, you might enjoy it. Has some amazing photography.
If you do watch it, the Final Cut is the version to get. It's almost universally agreed upon as the definitive version of the film, as the theatrical cut was botched by the studio and the "director's cut" is not really the director's cut, more an impaired version of the FC.

I'll say that I didn't like it much at all when I first saw it. I watched it again for whatever reason, not that much later, probably a few months, and fell in love with it. I suppose I was able to fully enjoy it once I knew what I was in for, as it took me completely by surprise the first time around.

>atmosphere

that's literally 40% of a movie for me. This is all I wanted, one genuine user giving a critique I assumed Sup Forums users would jump at the chance to give.

Thank you for your time.

Yeah, don't expect much of that here, you really have to wade through a lot of shit to find the occasional bit of good discussion. I hope you enjoy the movie.

No, K and Deckard are both replicants