ITT: Statuesque beauty in movies

ITT: Statuesque beauty in movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ql4PLpEjowY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854600/Horrifying-moment-man-falls-moving-SUV-dies.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not posting the webm of her dance

>MATERIALATE A THOUGHT

>not posting the deleted scene

L-lewd

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

And there it is right on time

OHHH DAT TAT

I just don't know anymore

Problem with this copypasta, is that he fucked this woman and had a kid.

He clearly wouldn't have a problem with Jamie Lee Curtis despite all the problems listed.

Is she a trap?

in the sense that if she grabs you you're dead, yeah

idubz?

Post Kafkaesque beauties

>implying you wouldn't

BRAP nigga BRAAAAP
>clap hands emoji

That explains why her performance was so stiff

Why are niggers not extinct yet?

Who do you guys think rode dick better, Demi or Jamie?

She was probably hot as fuck back in the day. Latinas age like goblins.

>hideous fake tits

No.

Meming aside, Muscle Chloe would actually work. She has has the basic body structure for it.

CONCEPTUALIZE

Demi

Is this movie even good?

Yes.

Wtf I love negresses now

As the maid she was likely available when he needed to relieve himself, and his feminist wife refused to do her wifely duties.

What in the fuck...

No, it's boring as fuck

No she was always busted

Is that his official son or the Taco-Terminator?

official son

>yfw arnie is an overcompensating beta cuck

His bastard looks a lot more like him than his natural born kids though

What's Idris Elba saying to her at the end?

arnie is a notorious assman
she probably has a great brapper

>implying he fucked her out of attraction

Did she tell him it was his while she was pregnant or did the truth only come out when the baby was born with a jawline like a Peterbilt truck?

Love is blind.
He had no love for jamie lee curtis to look past her apperance

youtu.be/Ql4PLpEjowY

The fuck was wrong with it?

>mfw he still gets laid more than you

yeah but it's not genuine

I think she can be hot desu lads

Totally.

my dick agrees

From the neck down, sure.

>this 1984-level photoshop autism

What are some actresses with her body type?

Cameron is real dumbass.

Watch that Duran Duran music video instead.

HAHAHAHAHA

Busted face... but what a fucking body.

my hollywood crushes

"hey, the way you cut that apple was really unsafe. don't cut into your hand like that, put the apple down on a cutting board first. I don't want you to cut yourself"

it's just the high rise lingerie and lighting though

I don't say this often but - lol

Nah, she's hot

Nah, she's not

>implying yall wouldn't

>tfw another nigger dead

put almost any other head on that body and Sup Forums would be all over that

Or not. Sup Forums loves fridges and skeletons.

>how to spot closeted gay men on Sup Forums

Anyone who claims Jamie Lee Curtis is ugly is a grade A fag

alright fine, put chloe's head on and there you go

this guy literally died

Is this guy high on PCP or something?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854600/Horrifying-moment-man-falls-moving-SUV-dies.html

It's rather fridgeresque expirience.

>When you evolved without seasons so you don't have long term planning programmed in your genes.

I guess this is what everyone on Sup Forums likes