Did we go to far with the meme magic?

Did we go to far with the meme magic?

Have we violated the summoner's first maxim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ait_Fs6UQhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Not far enough

Not familiar with the maxims, and all I'm getting on google is a bunch of MMO and tabletop RPG fluff. Care to explain?

Also, we've not gone far enough.

if you are afraid of staring into the abyss then perhaps you are not worthy of kek's gift

embreace it,wherever it takes you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ait_Fs6UQhQ

Someone replace the brooms with pepes

No, we've only just begun. After we're done with hillary, we're going after the banking elite. Bloodlines will be cursed and the people will be free once more from central banking.

>maxim

Your maxims mean nothing here

>1. Do not call up that which you can not put down.

Oh, its fun so far. Just a little worried, is all.

Such power cannot be contained.
It must be unleashed.

>Did we go to far with the meme magic?
4U

Μολοχ

Μολοχ

Μολοχ

WORSHIP HIM.

Why would we want to stop our loving God?

THE PROPHECY IS REVEALED

You're doing it again Sup Forums just like last time.
Every time we have the opportunity to do something amazing with our magic you all back out because it gets too real.
FINISH IT
I
N
I
S
H

I
T

We've memed HRC to near death. They'll try to weaponize us. Meme magic is in the hearts of those who can create them, and use them properly. Anyone can use memes, but only who A. Have kek on their side or B. Who have mastered the art of memeing.

>loving
That's what they all say.

But then some asshole gets some sick #DillforJill digits and suddenly the surprise endorsement from the Vlasic pickle company has the Greens in control of the white house.

I can live with that, if only for the keks

If this isn't real life wouldn't this be the part where shit hits the fan? I hope nothing bad happens to Trump.

It hasn't even begun.

Imagine the memes we'll produce once Trump is president. We'll be hitting levels of memes we didn't even think was possible. We will meme the return of Constantinople and the holy Russian alliance by 2018 and the Space Elevator into existence by 2020.

PEE PEE POO POO
THROUGH KEK AND DUBS
TRUMP NAMES THE JEW

POO POO PEE PEE
AIDS KILLS BOTH BILL AND HILLARY
SHE DIES ON STAGE FOR ALL TO SEE

Sperging out?

F

fucking kek

This must be our next objective
CURSE THE BLOODLINES

. Do not call up that which you can not put down.

So basically >don't do magick

Because give me one example of a supernatural summoning that would not violate this tenet

just one

summoning a depressed demon. pretty easy to put those down.

kek'd

Some wizards just want to watch the world burn familia

We haven't gone too far enough!

We are restructuring reality right now to suit our needs.

Our random jokes become real life. Sympathetic magick rules our world and we are the dark army of meme wizards.

>dark army
>promotes traditional values

Kek

They have molock, we have Kek.
That's it.
It's war, and I side with Kek.

PRAISE KEK.

>being a warlock of kek
How vile and unrestrained your kind is. Risking magical backlash on the chance of doubles and using kek's will for curses on normies instead of using his gift to seek further enlightenment and spread his word to all.

Why contain it?

Shut the fuck up kek wants us to do what we please how we please.

Let it spill over into the schools and churches.

In the end they'll be begging us to save them.

why work with demons when you can work with existence?

INT. BASEMENT (DAY)

A haggard, exhausted animator sits in a huge pile of take out boxes and Cheetos bags. He stares at a monitor and clicks his mouse uploading a file.

ANIMATOR
(exhausted sigh)
Well it only took eight years, but I finally replaced all those brooms with Pepes. Wait till they see it on Sup Forums - WAIT - Sup Forums - website not found??? NOOO!!!! 8 YEARS!

It has only just begun