Mel Gibson at Venice

>Apparently word has not reached the other side of the Atlantic about the a-hole way this former A+ list mostly movie actor/director treats women. At a bar drinking shots with some college aged women, he took their hand and pressed it against his crotch asking them, if he was bigger than their dad. Yep. He said it. He then pulled out said member for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2727430/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's pretty alpha. is he our guy?

Mel is pretty redpilled. His dad used to be a Jesuit priest, who does interviews naming the jews as the number one enemy of mankind. I think his name is Hutton Gibson.

And no pack of niggers had their feelings hurt that night.

>celebrity uses totally alpha pickup lines/techniques
>it works
>news?

Who fucking cares?

Praise Mel!!!

Fuck off wog.
It's how Australians pick up women

So let me get this straight. He drank, moved womens hands towards his probably hard long cock, and when they got turned on and went home with him.... hes called a A-Hole?

Sounds pretty alpha to me.

I was expecting this to be a
>Mel got drunk and beat some women with his shoes on his hands while screaming about the jews after seeing a rat run by.

I'm proud Mel is an Irish Citizen!

Mel "put a spike in every kike" Gibson is a pretty cool dude.

That was rape! oh wait.

I fucking love this guy

One of the most redpilled guys
Also the kikes tried everything to bring him down but that motherfucker is tough as fuck

So...sexy guy uses aggressive sexual banter to get laid and he's somehow a bad guy?

Says a lot more about those girls

> for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him.
>who then went back to his hotel with him.

Sounds like the author is a bit booty bothered mel's an alpha, there was zero objection to his behaviour by those involved.

Every time a GREAT MAN picks up some skanks, it's always how he's a disgusting pig for lusting after primo pussy, but NEVER about the SLUTS who indulge his wishes in exchange for a surrogate daddy with a big ass wallet.

WHY?

>who then went back to his hotel with him

Top fucking kek.

Thats like when Ralph Fiennes got arrested for fucking a Stewardess on a Quantas flight.

/mel/ generals when?

I don't believe this for a second.

Be Mel Gibson
Irish mom, Irish American dad, raised in Australia
that is how you make redpilled gods.

Ok serious question...

Why would "is this bigger than your dads" be a hot pick up line for anyone?

If a chick showed me her vag and said, "is this tighter than your moms" i'd be .. "Are you fucking stupid? But if you're hot I'll fuck you anyway"

Oh fuck off, Ireland is a lefty cunt paradise. Needs the Australia - Murican to get to redpill status.

>asking them, if he was bigger than their dad.
fucking disgusting no matter who says it

>they still went back with him to his hotel
>Mel is absolutely fucking based mad man

100% yes

PIPE LAYERS UNION BITCHES

No it fucking isn't you pansy leaf. Besides pathetic Liberal College campuses, the majority of Irish people and Irish society are xenophobic right winger conservatives, I would know i'm from here and have lived in all 4 provinces. He has the racist Irish genes and that's that.

Those ears, that beard, the gaze..

He's getting jewier by the year I swear

the actual words don't matter

mel is
1. rich
2. famous
3. attractive

as long as he's projecting confidence he could do nothing but quote the ANSI C specification and he'd still score

>At a bar drinking shots with some college aged women, he took their hand and pressed it against his crotch asking them, if he was bigger than their dad. Yep. He said it. He then pulled out said member for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him.
What a fucking stud.

Sounds consensual to me? You libs don't have a problem with consenting adults, do you?

>t. Mohammed shit_skin

mel always closes

Sounds like someone's a little jealous

>Just got my little BOOM lift card this week

Feels good man

I sure am glad you typed out all that text, i never would have been able to extrapolate that information from the image you posted.

Gibson is amazing, he's also a legit A-grade director. Much better director than actor

>females

This.

I once picked up a girl by asking her if she wanted to take a look at my stamp collection.

When we got to my room and i showed her the stamp collection she asked "You actually have a stamp collection?"

We still fucked, thats how i lost my virginity.

It's the fact that he was so confident that made it work.
The girls already wanted to bone him, he's not only attractive but he's famous and fucking rich.
He was playing with the fact that he already won.

Because pointing out double standards and the truth about women hurt their fee fees and they're supposed to be of the """"""""wiser"""""""" sex.

Mel is the best American i know. Why not make him president?

>Mel does something these women like enough to have a threesome with him but it triggers a bystander too ugly to be shown a penis larger than her dad's

Alpha as fuck God damn. I wish he was my dad desu.
Also this.

I'm convinced that guy was born when a bog creature fucked a harpy

>At a bar drinking shots with some college aged women, he took their hand and pressed it against his crotch asking them, if he was bigger than their dad. Yep. He said it. He then pulled out said member for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him

What a fucking stud

Mel is the fuckin man

even though he hates the english I like mel gibson

Just when I think he cant get any cooler. Top Kek. Please show me your ways Mad Max.

Mel "6 million more" Gibson is pretty redpilled

When did treating women to a nice feel of your cock become a bad thing? When did treating them to a good shag be a bad thing?

At least some motherfuckers be having sex in this sexless world of fear of women.

>he treated these women so horribly they both fucked his brains out in revenge

Didn't Mel act in that one movie? I think it was called "The gassing of the cucks".

based as fuck

Melvin is Love, Melvin is life.

WILD NIGGERS*

I prefer Martin Riggs.

I used to make them on Sup Forums every once in a while, but they would almost always get ruined by the Sup Forums normies and their microbrains

still, there have been some good ones, especially the one in which a bunch of anons ranked the various Lethal Weapons and tried to pick flaws in my ranking (2-4-1-3)

No argument here desu

>Mel got drunk and beat some women with his shoes on his hands while screaming about the jews after seeing a rat run by.

That would've been even more badass

Kek
Good times
Good times

Start them in Sup Forums

The redpill must spread

>(2-4-1-3)
I can certainly respect that ordering but I go with 1-2-4-3. 3 was complete shit compared to the rest though.

>Sup Forums cancer in Sup Forums

pls stop

> treat women like shit
> get laid

I don't understand?

Mel "I Swear I Have No Dogs In This Fight" Gibson

He's Mel Gibson. You don't even need to be Mel Gibson, it's enough to be rich and famous.

Conor Mcgregor

>Canadian Sup Forums poster than complains about Sup Forums

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you cancerous pussy

That fucking pic.
Thx M8

dude, Sup Forums is one big metastatic tumor

>famous rich guy got drunk, did some questionable stuff, got laid anyway because he's rich and famous

How is this not believable to you?

>Cuck the Rothschild Family
telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/10018362/Kate-Rothschild-admits-having-an-affair.html

>Tell that hoe to kick rocks
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2727430/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Is-Rothschild-heiress-rapper-lover.html

From the bottom to the top my nigga, it's simple: Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

Treating women like shit is how you get laid.

Pretty meta considering that character was played by Jake Busey, son of Gary Busey who played Joshua in Lethal Weapon 1. Mel disabled his life in that one.

>He then pulled out said member for two of the women who then went back to his hotel with him.

So he made sexual advances on adult women who reciprocated those advances and then willingly went to a private location in order to (presumably) have consensual sexual intercourse?

Wow. What a monster.

Quality, rather. Or would you rather post about dragons and fat chicks in Game of Goys and stupid japanese cartoons? This man made more than half a billion with a movie about Jesus. He is probably one of the greatest humans alive today, and is friends with Jodie Foster and father to one of her children.

Do you think someone that has an 150 lesbian IQ is friends with Mel just for bullshit?

3 is basically a shit version of 4, but at least they made 4 to set the record straight

1 or 2 is frankly debatable, like home alone 1 or 2

Being rich and/or famous and/or good looking gets you laid. Neckbearded user maybe not so much

The obvious problem is that he didn't treat the roasty writing this article to his Lethal Weapon. The Beaver of this roasty was dripping at the thought of this Maverick giving her a Chicken Run but he is interested in Forever Young college women who always stay the same age as he keeps getting older. This woman wrote this article to get some Payback because because the Signs are all there that she is just one of The Expendable fuck toys other men desperate at last call pick up even though they can never know What Women Want like The Patriot who showed these women that even before being engorged with Blood, Fathers of such women have cocks smaller than his.

Jelly negro.

1, 2 and 4 all had notable villains
>DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY
I always have to struggle to remember the villain in 3.
4 was brought down by Chris Rock.

Alpha redpilled madman. I love him.

This.

Mel has a braveheart

Classic rape case if I heard one.

Based Mel

kek

he sounds alpha as fuck

i would vote for Mel over hill or trump.

fucking legend

That magnificent son of a bitch.

Good to see that outside of the jew's reach in Venice he gets repatriated. As a European I am proud if this meant that this means he will do movies over here.

I have always wanted a new Apocalypto. Maybe he could do something about the Boer War. There's options.

>The Beaver of this roasty
Kek. Actually quite a good and touching movie though.

What is often overlooked is that Mel was depressed as fuck when he made those remarks.

I bet that anyone here has fucked up like that in a fit of rage. You're not rational and beyond your own self.

What's bad is that his then Ukrainian gold digger wife recorded his rage for her own gains. It was all premeditated by her. How low can a person be?

Just sad for Mel that he was so lonely at that time that the mother of his children betrayed him for cash and blackmail, instead of trying to help out the man with whom she was married, father of her child.

I like about his phone calls though that he is seething with rage so much it reminds me of myself when I lose at Call of Duty.
Then again, she is a woman.

wow are you me

What a fucking legend.

denied

if the women liked it, then nothing wrong has occurred. this is just ugly feminists who are projecting, and fantasising that Mel Gibson would give them the privilege of letting them touch his dick. which he wouldn't do.

kek, this would be the same ireland that voted for fag marriage and has one of the largest Nigerian populations in Europe?

Irish are lefty SJW faggots. Every single one I've ever met has been this way. Every single one without fail.

>catholic feels

eternal anglo pls. I know I speak for Mel and myself that you are not wanted in this thread.

So much Mel he could've asked them the square root of a banana and he they would've started ovulating.

Fucking based, how can one man be such a god?

That was you?
I'm glad you fucked off with your homolust.
Totally overrated actor.

I used to fuck a black chick and I called her a nigger all the time as long as we were in the bedroom. Raceplay is always fun for non-whites when they're being fucked by a white dude.

If Mel was balls deep in Winona's ass when he called her a cock-hungry little kike it doesn't count.

And I bet he was.