Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery...

>Oh hey remember that zany tv-show from the 80's with the whole murder mystery... Twin Peaks! That's right! Did we ever find out who the killer was?
Yes In fact we did Cheryl, I'm glad you asked. You see in 1945 during the trinity test, the US gov. opened up astral projections from a parallel m-theory universe which exists interdependently with our space-time continuum, during this process a metaphysical being was materialized by the name of Judy, a spirit of sorts which is fueled by the cornstarch manufactured by human apathy, this creature laid waste to a whole--
>Umm.. Jim I don't think..
Please Cheryl, don't interrupt me again, you stupid whore. Anyways, so remember the evil spirit that was manifested by the nuclear bomb? It gave birth to some sort of lesser familiar, which bagged peoples souls and festered on their agony. This spirit inhabited Laura Palmer's father, Leland Palmer--
>Jim.. I really don't have time for..
CHERLY YOU STUPID, STUPID NORMIE CUNT SIT DOWN AND LISTEN. So as I was saying, you see Leland whom was under the possession of Bob, oh by the way Bob is the name of the lesser demon given birth by Judy. Remember Judy, Cherly? The atomic lovechild? So anyways, you see Leland didn't actually want to kill Laura, because remember the inter-dimensional mind-raping alien feeds on hate-gunk, which is generated by agony, and it would be in the creatures best interest to keep Laura and Leland alive so they could agonize each other forever and thus creating more corn for the corn gods. But things go out of hand--
>Please J-jim... n-no more... n-no more twin peaks!!!!
SHUT UP CHERYL. LET ME FINISH MY STORY YOU DUMB BITCH. GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING LYNCHED RIGHT NOW HAHA. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT A PLEBEIAN YOU ARE. Now where was I... Oh that's right, I forgot to mention about electricity and sex! Now you see here Cheryl, the corn-gobbler from outer space and electricity go hand in hand, it is through electricity this entity can transition and fabricate........

Whom are you quoting?

L Y N C H E D

Jim & Cheryl.

Is this what happened in third season? Haven't seen it.

It was all hand-waved away by one single line of dialogue.

>We live inside a dream.

Dreams don't have to make sense. Lynch took the easy way out with lazy cowardly writing.

That wasn't the point of that line.

>we live inside a dream
what did cooper mean by this

I've seen this copypasta so many times yet still have no clue who Jim and Cheryl are.

What was the point then?

The main couple from the sitcom "According to Jim" which starred Jim Belushi who, of course, was also in the new season of Twin Peaks. I think that's the joke here.

How is this the first time I've seen this? This is great.

But who was the frog cockroach

That was Jao deiou entering the mouth of sarah palmer and thus turning into the great spiritual evil

Cheryl Lee played Laura Palmer

i have to stop CHERLY

I was always under the impression that the story of Judy was originally the story of BOB before the studio made Lynch reveal the killah. Would also explain why Sarah was claiming to see things that were never shown in the beginning

Wasn't that Bob? And that wasn't Laura.

It marked the point where everything fell into place and Cooper could transcend his reality and gained access to powers of the lodge, like being able to enter and leave it at will and go back in time to create an alternate timeline where Laure survived.

Fuck this is ruining the original series why are they doing this no wonder no one talks about this shit anymore

Did you even watch the show or were you too busy on your phone browsing Facebook/Snaptalk you stupid normie. BOB was spawned from Judy and the girl was far too old to be Laura palmer. Pay attention next time or stick to a show of your intellectual calibre (Game of Thrones or Walking dead)

I assumed the frog moth was Bob, not Judy.

Frog moth happened upon a young girl who was about to start dating a hispanic boy. Bob has a hispanic visage. The boy was Bob's human father even if Bob was birthed from Judy with his hispanic facial features in a black ball.

That's what I said, you absolute autistic imbecile. Learn to read next time. Also, stop being contrarian, Twin Peaks season 3 is pleb tier.