Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DWPDsgTiaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

more like 1,171 days until I get a gf

more like 1,171 days until Avatar 2

Gas all smurf fuckers.

You can't keep this up.

>giving a fuck anymore after the reveal of the kids being the new main characters

You underestimate my autism.

Based Jim will deliver.

Formerly 1,172 days until Avatar 2

BASED formerly poster.

As long as abatap never returns

abatap killed himself years ago

1,171 days until Abatap 2

>abatap killed himself years ago

what ever happened to that russian fucker who used to shitpost daily about avatar

This will be a meme in 2020

>tfw avatar memes pay for the whole show

>misspelling years as "days"

Based Jim saving us from endless capeshit.

Neytiri would never date a human
unless that human happens to be a large muscular blue chad

Capeshit's reckoning is in sight

ma nigga

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He already got Joss fired, whose next?

BASED jimposters

I look forward to shitposting when redditors are blown out by $4billion dollars world wide.

Making Jim the a director that has made the new highest grossing film of all time, not once, not twice, thrice though?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DWPDsgTiaE

Is there NOTHING he can't do?

Make a bad film

The circle will be complete, and the dynasty cast in stone. Reddit will be completely BTFO and commit sudoku.

>mfw butthurt haters say avatar 2 gonna flop

I want to rub those cute ears

give one memorable line from this movie

Unobtanium!

Pretty much everything from Quaritch

THE RETURD OF ABATAP

MASKS ON!

They're just pissing on us without even giving us the courtesy of calling it rain.

"No! Go back!"

"You're like a baby, making noise, don't know what to do."

"I see you"

and many many more

BTFO

FUCKING BASED

BASED

I see you -neyney

I'll get you your legs back, your reeeal legs -quartich

This is our land! - jake

fucking kill yourself retard redditor - neyney

based af

HOW CAN CAPESHIT EVEN COMPETE?

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

fuck off furfag

HISSSS

menaquinone4 fuckin sucks these days

Can number 2 have the humans dropping xenomorph eggs all over pandora? I don't see this franchise going very far based on the first one.

that's not cute at all. And there's lots of things they can cover. The setting is practically a blank slate where you can add anything

>you got one hour
>jake sooo-ly

>not combining Alien, Avatar, Pacific Rim, and Godzilla in one epic kinography

TAKE COVER

>I don't see this franchise going very far based on the first one
That's because you've been conditioned by Marvel to expect every sequel to be a vapid rehash with no consequences or character growth.

btfo eternally and forever

All jokes aside, Avatar only performed well because of the massive hype regarding the CGI. No one gave a shit about the movie itself and it was forgotten after one year.
Why the hell are they making a sequel?

>papyrus

>Reddit: The Post

neyneyney

Gone With The Wind doesn't count, too many re-releases

>furfags
>autists
>old liberal women

the avatar fanbase, distilled

Is this one of those cases where you open up a random thread, reply a random post, and call it 'reddit'?
Because I do that all the time.

>not being /teamquartrich/

plebs get out

No, the only thing remotely accurate about it, is that Papyrus is used for some ancillary purposes like subtitling Na'vi translations, and by a lot of fan work trying to be "Avatarish" by (partially incorrect) association. The Avatar titles are not Papyrus. They aren't. Don't argue, they just aren't. It isn't the same font any more than Arial is Helvetica. Look at the details. If it was derived as was proposed, it has been modified so much that it has become its own typeface.

There are three distinct versions of A in the Avatar title card. None of them is close to the Papyrus A.
One of the versions of A has a serif on top, the stroke on the right hangs low, and the center stroke doesn't connect.
The other two versions of A are broken on top. The stroke on the left is heavier and the end is much more squared off than the rounded end on the Papyrus A.

The V has a different profile on every single vertex, and two serifs that are not found in Papyrus.

The T is nothing like Papyrus. The stroke on top has none of the curvature/sweepyness of Papyrus, is much shorter and stouter, and the ends are finished very distinctly.

The R is also obviously distinct: the curvature is a lot different (particularly on top where the Avatar title typeface is sloping downward but Papyrus is a bit convex, and nearing the centerpoint where Avatar is very steeply downward angled and Papyrus is actually sloping back up) and the shape of the center is nothing close - it connects in Papyrus and has a gap in Avatar. There is a different and more aggressive serif on the top. The bottom leg mirrors the first A leg hanging below, which is a signature look of the Avatar titlecards.

So what is it exactly? A rough, "ancient-looking" typeface, maybe vaguely related to Papyrus, that gets subjected to texturizations/3D solid renderings that make it look like it is i.e. hewn from green glowing rock and end up evoking a similar vibe as the 2D "rough" texture of Papyrus which... isn't present.

You mean the character you root for if you hate everything else in the movie?

how can she be so perfect bros?

>jujubes

will jujubeans have a expanded role in the sequels? Did colonel coffeecup have a special relation to specifically those beans?

>jewjew beans

What did he mean by this?

>you betrayed your whole race

so... which tale will get the plot stolen now?

this woman comes up to you when you're lost in the forest and says she'll fuck you if you betray humanity, what do?

Cry more.

0/10 You're just butthurt.

AHHHH!!!!!!!! MY KING!!!

is this actually him guys? I've only heard the legends

No

That's what butthurt hater's actually believe.

:'(

y-you're dead!

>Or what, Ranger Rick; you gonna shoot me?
-quote from a woman shot

[angry cat noises]