youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hates the show
>keeps watching it

Explain yourself

Scorpius had a sex change

>DIS
STD faggot

Because, despite joining the Federation, the Andorians are a notoriously and problematically proud people. They even do their own Brexit in the EU.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBb0hyuIfYQ

anyone who likes this garbage over based /Ourville/ probably uses Rotten Tomatoes to form their opinions

I love a good car crash and it's fun posting here after it as aired

Memory-Alpha says DIS

>STD

superior redhead coming through

IT'S DSC FFS

When did Frieza join Starfleet?

Why do people insist this show is /trek/? It's one thing to like it, but it obviously isn't. This is like the people who deny that the new Star Wars lead is a Mary Sue. Can't you just admit to liking something while acknowledging it's just Star Trek in name?

>DIS
It's STD

We already have a STD

>Star
>Trek
>Deep Space 9

Cunts and numales do it with every show they hate. They actually call it "Hate-watching".

The show was approved by Roddenberry

Board culture as changed get with the times and stop harping on about the good old days, you sound like a Sup Forumsfag.
>all these newfags coming in here not assimilating and these bloody Sup Forumsimmgrants.

Because both TNG and DS9 sucked major dick until late Season 2/Early Season 3.

Don't drop your trip and deflect.

Answer the points raised.

Nigger is dead you stupid faggot. He's been dead since the 90s.

robot... pussy...

Other girl was better.

Was this supposed to be another cripple from the Battle of the Binary KANGZ?

that's just a helmet though

Faggots don't know how to stop.

>"waifu"
>Frieza helmet and a tattooed mustache outline

I've heard rumors that they bring her back midway through the season. Supposedly she gets an upgrade that makes harder, better, faster, stronger.

DS9 wasn't fully approved by Roddenberry either. It was one of the best things that came out of Star Trek.

>upgrade

They're going to just improve her design? Is she technologic?

Wish this show had a better theme song

>maybe if I push /DIS/ hard enough others will use it too

STD

STD

STD

wish it had a better actors, better writing and a better setting

they still havent cured fetal alcohol syndrome lmao

>most of the threads are bitching about what to call the threads

The state of Sup Forums.

wish it didn't exist

Beep Beep it's a daft punk joke stupid

This tbqh

Theres no guarantee that STD will be a complete car crash, sjw propaganda aside

But the latest episode was good.

What are you even doing in these threads?

HO HO HO HO HO

DS9 was mediocrity that you fucks overrate for some reason.

I legit watched half of quantum leap because of this gif

I don't mind it. Seems like a mashup of Star Trek, Penny Dreadful and Fringe. It doesn't seem as buoyant when compared to other Star Trek themes, but I think the haunting notes match this series better.

it feels more trek than ENT

maybe she was human after all?

t. Rick Berman

Garak and Martok are the best side characters and Dukat the best villain in all of Trek.

>testing the space shroom drive with hundreds of people on the ship

Why include ST? We don't do that for TOS, TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY or ENT.
When outside of a Star Trek context, you can always prefix with ST:.

Changing her one more time shouldn't hurt, then.

This is terrible.

How contrary.

still better than STD

BAZINGA

>mfw I watched quantum leap before this gif and Sup Forums

I had an instant crush on her robot rock'in bod. But as long as she can get lucky maybe they'll recraft her to be more aerodynamic, she could go around the world again - you know, Television rules the nation.

>Black Alert! Black Alert!

Klingons, Klingons always change.

This bitch has a CD player for a face?
Press the blue button between her eyes which pops open the panel on her forehead, place in disc, press play and the music comes out of her ears? Or whatever those subwoofer looking things on the side of head are.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCiRnmkt9RU

farscape, yeaahhh!

Please do not be racist to the Minidiskians

>CDs

user, it's not for CDs...

>it's not trek
Stalest meme. Literally been said about Star Trek entries by no less than its creator about no less a pillar of the franchize than The Wrath of Khan. Then TNG wasn't Star Trek to some people who threw a fit. Then DS9 wasn't Star Trek. A franchize changes and reinvigorates itself over time.

She looks like she's about to fight some saiyans

DS9 pretty much pushed it to the limit and was regularly criticized for doing so, but it had great character interaction and plenty of Trek like episodes. Discovery doubles down on DS9's departure but so far only has a cast of caustic bitches and is centered around the perspective of a complete dullard. Hopefully things improve.

>get a blowjob from her
>music playing out of her face
>get the equivalent of a Hitachi magic wand when the bass drops
>cum with the force of a thousand suns

Just because it's a regular complaint doesn't mean it's not a legitimate one. Change isn't good if you depart too much from the source so as to be unrecognizable. It just means you're coasting of a brand name for what is essentially a different project.

I recognize it

I grew up watching trek. I recognize it.

>"Uh, but even worse is Star Trek: Discovery, which I'm disappointed in, uh, Mike Stoklasa for liking, though not really surprised. Uh, they can be a little social justice-y, especially, uh, BeardFat and AIDSMoby. Uh, but, oh well. Uh, who am I to tell them how to live their life, I guess?" - Uridon
Damn, Anons, really makes me think. Well, pack it in close down the threads. The party's over, the king has spoken.

That's some freaky CGI making the eyes bug out that much.

>special needs
Who else thought that Starfleet has an affirmative action program for the mentally challenged going on?

>Supposedly she gets an upgrade that makes harder, better, faster, stronger.
I see what you did there.

STD's season 2 villain leaked

I recognize shills.

Congratulations, user, you are very smart and observant to catch this hidden reference which nobody else caught.

What exactly do you recognize? That's it called Star Trek and has the superficial elements like Vulcans and Tribbles?

Rod hates his father's legacy and works to disparage it and him.

Honestly I'd expect the super-science division building the far-out experimental drive to be packed with dorky social lepers. I was expecting her special needs to be robo-legs or something. Snoring seems like one of those things they ought to have fixed by the 23rd century.

He has a son

>watching DS9
>suddenly this semen demon appears

Discovery just needs a little THICC is all. The pinky the crew stole in episode 3 is a good start.

>nobody is allowed to have a different opinion than mine unless they're paid for it!
Get over yourself.

I recognize Star Trek in Lorca's speeches. Winning a war is not their ultimate goal. Their goal is exploring the universe and satisfying the innate human sense of curiosity and thirst for knowledge. And the endless march of progress for Science is the key which drives them on this path of discovery. That's neat. That's Star Trek.

don't worry discovery won't fat shame and fatist

>uses cosmic spores
>freaky shit starts happening
>her mole becomes sentient, starts talking and turns out to be a genius
>mole gets promoted to captain long before she does
>she has to follow it's orders or face court martial

Lorca's speech is meant to be lip service m8, he subverts it pretty quick.

Why does it infuriate you so?

Beaming over the tardigrade doesn't make him evil. He's a collector. He collects things.

You're a baby

An ominous collector of things.

Sure, they're all there. As are
>Interpersonal conflict and utopian-ethics -in-wartime-dilemmas (been a part of trek for almost 20 years now. DS9, ENT S3, etc)
>Spoopy setpieces on abandoned ships (since TNG and before)
>Plot driven by zany futurist ftl superscience woo (been there from the beginning)
>Slightly hokey and awkward racism allegories with alien species (black klingons hate albino freaks, a race that's literally half-black and half-white)
And more besides. Sure, the lighting's different, the camera is different, the production budget is way higher. But it's all there.
If you don't, that's fair enough. You can get off the bus and mourn the trek you loved and lost. Same as some people got off the bus when TNG started, or DS9 started.

how did they keep gingers around that long?
starfleet mandated breeding program?
interesting study to reflect on diversity after a couple of generations...

jesus christ

Still doesn't make him evil, still doesn't make his speech wrong.

Why does DIS (aka the official abbreviation) infuriate you so much?

couldn't have said it better myself

>face court martial
>face court

I'm cool, I'm not the autist here trying to force DIS shit.

Well no, S31 isn't evil. They're morally grey. He'll defo be evil tho