The jews convinced americans that this is cheese

>the jews convinced americans that this is cheese

how do they do it? are americans just the perfect goys?

As fake as it is, nothing goes better on a Burger than 2 slices of American cheese.

Do you really think Brie would fucking taste better on a burger?

>are americans just the perfect goys?
Yes

>not aged sharp cheddar

We are not countrymen

What is wrong with you people?

The best cheese for burgers is homemade spiced goat cheese. Look for youtube tutorials, very easy to make.

It is cheese, just highly processed.

I never eat it though.

Cheese is just a dairy farmer's waste anyway, not real food, never was.

i specifically buy american plastic tasting cheese whenever i make hamburgers. real cheese just doesnt taste american enough

I'll give it a try user. Hopefully your the third world shit mess you live in didn't have any affect on your taste buds

That doesn't melt well.

this lad knows.

it's not about health or flavor. it's about american tradition.

It's fucking delicious.

I put that or pepperjack on my burger.

Cheddar goes good on burgers with pretzel bread buns, but nothing else.

I eat so much cheese you wouldn't even believe it pussy.

I got cheese coming out of my pockets erryday.

pffff

these anglo rain soaked muffuggases think they know what cheese is?

pathetic. for the real

This you fucking stupid goyim.
It's like goyim complaining about jewpples wireless earphones. It's fucking convenient so enjoy.

No they haven't
they legally cannot call it cheese
and as such it has been labeled "american singles" or some alteration for years.

This - it's authentically shit.

lol I bet that it was Americans who wanted to use that massive 20-80% scale so they don't make themselves look bad.

Go Double Gloucester or Go Home

>As fake as it is, nothing goes better on a Burger than 2 slices of American cheese.

Perhaps one day you should pay a few more shekels and try real cheese. You may be in for a pleasant surprise.

Only dumb, poor people buy that shit. At any grocery in the US you can buy a block of cheddar or any other entry level cheese for cheaper (per ounce) than those single American slices. The only people who buy the singles are too poor to buy sliced nicer cheeses, and too lazy to slice cheese on their own. I'm all for selling them shit and gauging them on it.

That's not american cheese you fucking uncultured swine. American cheese is a light, white cheddar, not orange plastic, and it's up there with swiss and provolone for burgers. That is not American, and is not something I would ever purchase.

>British food connoisseurs

That's a good way to put it

The fat separates and leaves you with a greasy mess in cheeses like cheddar
American was scientifically made to melt perfectly on a cheese burger

>(((they))) convinced Americans this was cheese
>(((they))) convinced me this was true
>(((they))) love to divide and conquer, and I fell for it
>I've never even been to America, where the subject of my thread is literally unable to legally be called cheese

Poor, poor Jewbong. :(

>he doesn't go to a butcher for cheese
What the fuck man?

It might now be cheese but it's damn good an a sandwhich or burger. I mean I like real cheese. There's a cheese shop near my house that has local and imports, but I still keep some American cheese around because it's good with certain things.

I mean American cheese isn't bad
Just don't buy those packaged slices and get something made on a farm in a flyover

what wine does it go with best?

You can buy processed velveeta cheese, or off brands like marvelo, that are made out of real cheese and are wrapped like those and have better texture.

>implying all american cheese is cheap crap

couldn't stand the stuff as a kid. will never buy it now as an adult. there are too many good cheeses out there to ever force that crap down my gullet.

Same here. My grand dad told me that this government cheese wasn't real and that they used something called cheese powder

all these plebs will never understand

Cheddar, Pepperjack or Blue Cheese Taste way better.

During WW2 there was a shortage of real food they made shit like this to replace real cheese and shit like margarine to replace real butter, people still eat it even after the shortage was over because they hate themselves and have low standards, same reason for the obesity epidemic

>tfw when I ate that shit straight out of the wrapper sometimes as a snack while I live in 'murica as an 'murican.

It's just good for some reason, a small part of America in a wrapper desu

america and australia brothers again

Walmart is actually carrying this stuff right now, it is the cow's tits.

:'(

Certainly I'm not the only one that sees the (((Star))) in OP's image?

I didn't even realize. Good eye.

It wasn't jews. Packaged-processed food was a product of the post-war American society -- Boring, suburban houses, a car with tail fins in every driveway, and packaged, processed food. (T.V. dinners was the ultimate expression of this). The idea was that American might was so righteous and good, that all Americans deserved to share in the pre-packaged goodness. Look at cookbooks from that era, and you'll understand.

it's the point.

>not putting blue cheese on your burger

Our culture embraces good goyhood. I paid $400 for a shirt once because I was a retarded bluepilled dudebro and it's somehow socially encouraged that while you're in Vegas you become the ultimate good goy (drink, gamble, buy senselessly).

as someone who loves real cheese and loves to sample the best the world can bring me, i still slap one of these plastic badboys on a burger, and i wouldnt ever want to eat one of them in any other meal or situation.

its garbage tier food, but it works perfectly in a burger somehow.