Getting unmatched because you have different political views

>Getting unmatched because you have different political views

So what is up with people not wanting to even talk to others for their political view points? What happened to the idea that there is more to a person than their political views?

she has a stinky pussy anyways

just look at her

>expecting logic instead of fee-fees from women

Discussing politics and religion are good ways to lose friends. When you start telling normies what they TV tells them are lies they get a little sensitive.

It's easy to group and demonize people over the internet

People irl wouldn't care about your political leanings if they liked your personality and they weren't children

Just by that I mage I wouldn't even want to talk with this type of wymen

Looks like a man

Thats a trans M>F just so u kno

>Black lipstick

What did you expect.

Good for you OP
Some simple word changing and your becomes less blog like and more pertinent

Why is your notification bar so busy?

This triggers me badly.

Yeah there are people like that. I live in Seattle so I really have to hide my power level myself. Some liberals are cool though, don't let her make you hate all of them.

I wasnt trying to date her, she is pretty fucking ugly. But I dont mind acquaintances and more people to follow my work online since I run a video production studio. But she looked at my facebook profile and saw a shared trump post

Im a busy dude

I wouldnt doubt it dude. Again, not trying to date her just meeting people.

I wasnt. She cound my fb page and said that

There are some cool liberals and being part of the music industry I can say that there are many

>waaah a woman doesn't like that I support a misogynist fascist! Sup Forums help me I got my fee-fees hurt!

Most people on the left (especially the younger ones) only see black and white. They don't understand that politics is just a kaleidoscope of different shades of gray. They refuse to see it any other way than theirs. The level of narcissism and the amount of liberal conditioning growing up created that. They literally can not think outside of what they have been conditioned.

This is why the millennial generation and any generation after it will make america free fall once all the other gens before them are dead. America will fall but the strong will rise. Train your family anons for the real revolution. It will happen when your grandkids are having children of their own.

Yur political stance defines you as a person user.
Is the quickest way to know someone.

Im not hurt by it, im just talking about it. I would never date her, I was just looking for people to talk to.

Be fair, would you date someone who loves Clinton?

No reason not to be friends, but idk man.

>what is up with people not wanting to even talk to others for their political view points?

doesn't sound that bad; not talking to idiots; could be worse

People who attach their identities to bigger cultural categories such as politics, religion or race are a cancer on individualism.

I like you leaf, I like you

You realize you're on a forum where most people literally do exactly that, right?

dodge a bullet

It's hard not to when literally every leftist does this.

They wanted war and they got it.

I'll drop leftist friends, no problem. Soon these sad freaks will wind up all alone or with their mentally ill trannies and violent minorities

Yup, wouldnt date her of course she is probably nuts. But talking to people is fun and socializing builds character, ya know?

I had to do that to my best friend. He was an insane liberal who went full crazy with cutting himself and wearing eyeliner

>talking politics on Tinder
>talking politics with women

You may be fooling yourself by believing that you only do this stupid shit for fun/trolling, but you really just have no game because girls who match and actually respond to your messages want to fuck.

The left has been doing this for years. They morally demonize their opponents. For a conservative, liberals are misguided, ignorant, possibly stupid. But outside of the religious right, conservatives don't tend to believe that liberals are actually EVIL. It's the exception rather than the norm.

For liberals, it's the opposite. The default viewpoint is that anyone holding opposing beliefs is objectively a bad person. They are racist/sexist/whatever, and because of the views they hold, there is no way that they can be genuinely good people.

Hillary's "deplorables" comment is the same thing - it's how these people view anyone who disagrees with them politically. This is also why the left considers the use of violence against Trump supporters to be legitimate and justified - because in their minds, Trump supporters deserve it for the views they hold.

Agreed, Sup Forums is cancer.

That photo alone should have been a warning OP.

>What happened to the idea that there is more to a person than their political views?
Is there?

Make another FB without your political views, don't mention your views, and then bang them. Mention your views after you bang her.

I didnt talk politics. She saw my facebook and asked and I said yes.

I dropped a girl I met in HS due to her feminist views, now her only friends are fat ugly land whales and she's miserable, just like they are. I think back then her feminism was a shit test but she legit hates men now.

What App is that? dsnt look like tinder

Thats what happened to him. He now is friends with a fat neckbeard, a non binary thing a majigger, and tries to act smart in politics while screaming SANDURRRSZ

>Look at her photo

What is the problem here?

Its tinder user

Leftism is a symptom of low self-esteem coupled with a lack of fortitude to improve themselves, so they blame others, and tear down those they deem better than themselves.

It's sad but if someone wants to go down that path they can go right ahead, just without me as their friend.

>not thanking her and wishing her luck becoming a man

Feminists are sexist. Nothing new here.

She might hear you out if you were a poor tranny with no privileges.

Who the fuck brings up politics on a dating app before you have even met a person. Might as well also go on a rant about religion

This is my favorite post of the week user. Thank you

I did not. She saw my facebook page and then asked if I support him. I said yes. Then she said that.

trying to have sex with a teenage goth. who are you, Mark Corrigan?

Look at that skanky bitch. You dodged a bullet there user.