So far the negative reviews are:

So far the negative reviews are:
>Not enough diversity
>Sexist towards women
Is it confirmed kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xfQvngEXob4
nationalreview.com/article/424256/black-mass-sicario-and-hollywood-morality-armond-white
youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres the type of person praising it too
The same ones that call real art trash for all the things OP has listed

because you didn't get quads...no

How about you watch it yourself, fuccboi, before deciding that and not get strayed away by the reviews?

that's positive in my grimoire

>While Blade Runner 2049 is always something to look at, an overly elaborate script and some other bad habits common to today's sequel machinery - such as glaring product placement - have broken the Blade Runner spell.
Product placement in a Blade Runner movie? How horrible!

Well I have to wait two days before I can see it so meanwhile I have to keep busy, b-bitch!

Sounds great

A little girl's girlfriend found a hidden secret for a long time leading her to follow the former player Rick Dekard, who lost for thirty years.

Rick Dekard, who lost for thirty years. They start to vary the size of the street.

changed the rate of traffic.

epic and art

wow this is much better

Did they not watch the original?

The Industrial Industrial Void The use of monitoring technologies is a special solution, but there are no other PDG issues.

>someone literally took the time to make the collage and then waited for someone to make a thread about blade runner reviews to post it
Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=xfQvngEXob4
uh, oh...

>(((Menzel)))
>(((Kohn)))
>(((Hoffmann)))
lawdy

the only take that matters

what's his opinion on the other villeneuf joints?

he loved arrival

wtf i hate blade runner now

Just because those reviewers have low standards doesn't mean it's bad.

>there has been an emp humanity lost their data and everything uses analog now

Wut

The only review I care about comes out Friday
Spoiler he likes it

Armond White is undoubtedly /ourguy/

He liked Sicario too.
nationalreview.com/article/424256/black-mass-sicario-and-hollywood-morality-armond-white

>Nolan 2.0 directing
>sequel of "classic" movie
if you have any hope for this abortion of a flick, you are reddit-incarnate

yikes

You are

>Prisoners, Sicario, Enemy are legit good le cinema
the state of this subreddit

Okay.....

I wouldn't know what reddit is like, redditor.

it's also supposed to be slow and boring were every denis villeneuve movie had great tension except for arrival and enemy

What does the blue and orange represent?

i hate it, atleast the original is more red to spice things up

I think it's a little different. In the original it was 'ironic' because cyberpunk is all about how future corporations pretty much own the world. It isn't REAL product placement because it doesn't function as advertising but rather as a production tool to build the world that the film takes place in. In Blade Runner 2049 it's REAL product placement under the guise of being like the original. For instance, it's no surprise that Sony is advertised in the film, since Columbia is the studio partly responsible for producing Blade Runner 2049.

>Not enough diversity
fuck white people
fuck trump

>Nolan shoots a scene
>it's all blue and television "everything's in focus, everything's lit like a stadium, flat angle" approach
>aesthetic has no representation of the tone, narrative or attempt to heighten emotion
>is obsessed with sterile, observational violence that is depicted in a clean, bloodless vision
>movies are about selling as many tickets as possible, with no real narrative or emotional core

>villenueve shoots a scene
>uses dramatic camera movement, lighting, focus, angles and the general building blocks of filmmaking
>through the imagery alone you can tell exactly what's happening in the narrative and is tonally consistent with the events on screen
>treats violence with the bloody grit it deserves, every death is shocking
>movies are about hope, communication, heritage, motive, regret and ultimately resolution

No wonder Nolan's so popular with manchildren

>Not enough diversity

Would be great if it was revealed that Deckard is a transgender, would be so powerful and progressive for 2017

>>Not enough diversity
WHITEWASH OF HISTORY

Not this faggot!
>hurrr movie runtime is 2 hours *DING*
>his pants are brown *DING*
>this movie stars Brad Pitt *DING*
>this movie was produced by 20th Century Fox *DING*
>Disney's logo is a castle *DING*
>that car is red *DING*
>it's not green *DING*
>it's red *DING*
>it's night time *DING*
Fuck this shithead, these videos aren't pointing out anything that's actually wrong with the films or even him being nitpicky, it's just saying general shit about the movie and then playing that stupid ding sound and implying that's something wrong with it
There is not a worse channel to ever exist on youtube, not even Fred, and nobody can ever prove otherwise

You know how YouTube ad revenue works right? It's based on length and total view time from the watchers. He has to pad the length for his shekels.

no
hold on
that line wasn`t said in doctor who (cares) , right?
right?
oh my fuck

it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4

ORANGE

AND

BLUE

Except that video doesnt do any of that (For once) because Blade Runner is an extremely flawed low budget philosophical try hard nostalgiagasm

It's a piss poor attempt at best, somehow scraping lower than the bottom of the barrel and straight through the fucking floor with non-criticisms.
>Daniel Radcliffe looks like Elijah Wood *DING*
>Anakin's lightsaber is blue? That's the same color as Obi-Wan's lightsaber *DING*
>Ryan Reynolds is clean shaven here instead of having a beard *DING*
Screw this guy and his contrived hackney channel viewed exclusively by snooty 13 year old girls who fancy themselves to be enlightened film enthusiasts, seriously
That neckbeard Jeremy Scott is everything wrong with contemporary film review and Youtube in general

>coca-cola isn't a real company

>Nolan 2.0

Wow... you.... don't actually know what to look for when watching a film do you?

ORANGE

AND

BLUE

i just cringed into my my asshole inside out

One of the negative reviewers called Batman Vs Superman one of the best super hero films of all time.
So yeah maybe I'll just decide for myself and not give a fuck either way what people think

Absolutely. Let roasties and niggers seethe.

You completely missed my point. Nowhere in my post did I say Coca-Cola isn't a real company. I said the PRODUCT PLACEMENT isn't real, as in someone paying the production company to shill their product. I'm implying that there was no compensation exchanged between the production company and those wishing to advertise their products in the film. In the US there is no need for anyone to seek "permission to display or mention products or service in media form". The exact opposite is happening with the new film. Companies have sought to shill their products in Blade Runner 2049. That's PRODUCT PLACEMENT.

Think of it this way: The production team during Blade Runner thought to themselves, this is cyberpunk and the world is governed by corporations. How do we show this? With lots of billboards and bright neon ads! PRODUCT PLACEMENT is when a company says: Look i'm going to pay you X amount to advertise Y product in the film, ok? And that's what they've done with the new film. Of course it fits into the universe of the film but the intentions behind it are a little different. Do you now understand my point?

>he's unironically defending CinemaSins

Blade Runner and Wind River saving 2017's cinema confirmed

Grace Randolph didnt like the parts where they objectified women and had a 3 way sex scene.

Another reviewer hated the product placement.....almost like he hasn't seen the original

Kino confirmed.

And here is who dislikes it

Iphones and atari in the new one aren't exactly placement

>BR 2049 get's great prerelease reviews
>"the prescreening reactions are just paid shills, it will be a critical flop you'll see"
>BR 2049 get's extremely good release critic reviews on all critic sites
>"all critics are paid shills, the 95% fresh score is just the paid shills"
YOU ARE HERE
>the box office is already double of the budget, even the audience score is extremely high, both on RT and IMDb
>"audience are dumb normies and they are just sucking Villeneuve's cock"
>RLM releases a Half in the Bag and they absolutely love it, even more than the original
>"fuck those RLM shills, the gay blackman Armond is the only guy I trust!"
>Armond has loved Villeneuve the whole time
>Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

literally classic Sup Forums the reviewer
holy shit

this looks nothing like a modern movie whatsoever

>ORANGE
>AND
>BLUE
AND
ITS
BEAUTIFUL

>White masculinity is at it's heart
Literally r/Asianmasculinity tier criticism

girl is fucked up

He first few minutes are actually 100% correct, blade runner is an overrated piece of crap for nostalgia fags but he does pick on stupid things to make it ding for no reason.

He shows all the product placement in there as well which is probably more than 2049

waiting for RLM to tell me how to feel

This discussion is irrevelant, you should watch and enjoy it purely because ADA has a role

sexist bigot spotted

why are his nipples so big wtf

Which one is better?

history is written by the (((winners)))

Lol black people are just like me!

Awkward...

>an overly elaborate script
just like any good neo-noir

The old set looks real

The new set looks like a movie set

>some disney shill actually made this
Fucking depressing

>looks like a movie set
the new set looks like it could be my apartment today.

The old one looks like you're somewhere very foreign in morroco or something but still very old tech just nice patterns on the walls

How do I go about getting my licence fee back?