Man Made Climate Change propaganda faggots can BTFO

>Be me
>Trying to educate these fools to see climate change for what it really is
>They deny me and by doing that deny all of Sup Forums's wisdom

Is there a way we can collectively destroy their online lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
carc.org/pubs/v15no5/4.htm
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Actual scientists" like who?

I'm with the other person. You're an idiot and you're talking straight out of your ass.

You don't agree with me senpai just because I am a leaf.
Now GTFO, go help prop up Shillary after latest seizure.

I'll say it again.

"Actual scientists" like who?

Karl Rove?

>canada
you're fighting an uphill battle faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

Reminder that climate cultists rely on cooked data

I suggest familiarizing yourself with science behind Ice cores.
carc.org/pubs/v15no5/4.htm
> The ice-core record in Figure 2 shows a large range of climatic conditions over the past 100 000 years. Compared to the last 10 years, temperatures show a range from about 10°C to 15°C colder 18 000 years ago through 3°C warmer 7000 to 8000 years ago, to 5°C warmer more than 100 000 years ago when the ice-cap began its growth. On a shorter time-scale, during the period of instrumental record, there is evidence from our cores of a 2.5°C warming between about 1750 and 1950. The warming trend, which has occasionally been identified as carbon-dioxide induced, can be seen as part of a much longer natural one.

you are literally retarded. fuck politics, i wont let the jews, poo in loos, and chinks destroy my planet with their pollution. we only have 1 earth, there is no negative to keeping it hospitable.

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

Based Goddard BTFO all the warmists.

Go suck on your meme PM's dick

Found your problem OP, you went on Facebook.

>Not a single fucking name

I work on the shifting tundra-taiga boundary in the arctic circle for a living. I'm well aware of the science of ice cores. I also know what it means with respect to our current climate issue.

The ice cores show a gradual increase in the rate of CO2 over thousands of years. The rate at which we are increasing CO2 exceeds that exponentially, creating a dramatically different scenario.

Now if you would please refer me to some "actual scientists" and stop beating around the bush I would like to read their input and not yours.

I have no idea what the fuck this means because you didn't label your axis and you didn't start at 0

>i wont let
India and China will shit on your non-country. And when you will try to object they will shit again.

Reminds me of when I learned that the biggest threat to a young black man's life is another young black man. Now I say it and its wrong

Only if you take very low resolution data (ice cores, 50+ years resolution) and tack on high resolution instrumental data to it. A statistical abomination. Ice core data has the equivalent of a 50+ year smoother on it. Erasing all the peaks and valleys.

When you look only at instrumental data, there's nothing new. Pic related.
Source: Beck, Ernst-Georg. "180 years of atmospheric CO2 gas analysis by chemical methods." Energy & Environment 18.2 (2007): 259-282

>Sebastian

0 is arbitrary as this is all temperatures deviations, not absolute values. Instead look at the change in values; they're in degrees centigrade.

Watch this one.

turdeau has no penis so fugg u

id rape him though. that would be funny.

have you been to my country? theyve shit on it already. im saying im against that you drunk irrelevant fuck

They'd give you names by now instead of excuses.

Sorry, I had to watch the video in the first comment
to get the idea of what you were getting at. I SHOULD be confused because it doesn't add up.

I believe man made climate change is real and there are businesses trying to cover it up by saying it is a hoax.

I also believe there are businesses run by 'liberal' politicians and businessmen who are running scams with stuff like carbon credits that take advantage of the disasted of man made climate change. These assholes make dealing with this real problem and empower the assholes denying it.

This user is correct

>interacting with leafs outside of pol

>a non country
This from a frozen derelict wasteland kek

I don't get why plebbits like yourself are on Sup Forums. You going to tell us all to get vaccinated and drink yummy fluoride water, too?

>do your research!

Ignorant cuck sucking the Jewish propaganda dick.

did you know that it peer reviewed articles on global warming were accepted despite the

authors lacking temperature data for the Southern Hemisphere, so they literally made

up the temperature data and submitted the paper. Stations data has been routinely

rounded up, or deliberately round up temps or used reading affected by the heat-island effect

of human habitation versus more reliable data stations away from human manipulation

You believe asking another person to defend their position is an affront to discourse?

Fascinating.

man made is real to some degree, but china is doing nearly all of the damage and won't change their decisions even if we decide to tax ourselves to death over it.

the earth is changing constantly though that is a given and you're completely correct about that.

the common man does less damage driving for a year than one private jet flight does in an hour, taxing the car isn't going to change the rate of any of this shit.

I'm sure it is fascinating to a fedora, since they're usually 10 steps behind common sense.

Found OP's Facebook.

Fuck off man this is not cool

wicked cool

time for bed sebastian

So is being Canadian, stop destroying this fucking board you navy seal wannabe.

Actually you could be a really cute trap.

>recceding hairline
>13

A FUCKING LEAF

Kid you need to start lifting right now if you want to be part of the great and mighty alt-right.

This.

If you cant bench at least 250, you're out of the club

NYFPAF

Not.
Your.
Fucking.
Personal.
Army.
Faggot.

Can't tell if you're retarded, or just trying to get a raid on the guy with "censored name" going.

If you can't stand ground and fight your own battles, you need to fuck off.

>Is there a way we can collectively destroy their online lives?

why dont you just be a missionary for kek?

just point them to Sup Forums and give them daily memes until they convert

that's what you get for arguing on Facebook like a normie and posting your identity on Sup Forums, leaf

The two most important acronyms in your new life

RWDS
DYEL

don't be
A FUCKING GOOSE

I had to live up to the reputation Canada has on Sup Forums

>can btfo
can blown the fuck out?

Hahahaha

Look at thic boi pussy

I FUCKING KNEW he didn't censor that enough!!

Ahahahahhahahahahahbwhahahahahhahah

>tfw the whole board is edgy teenagers and I'm wasting some serious time here and ruining my life for a revolution that will never happen

Hahahahahha I must laugh or I will cry ha ha haha ha

Noooo, user-kun!!! you don't argue with lemmings! you throw them from aircraft desu!

>Sup Forums 9/11/16

Holy shit, someone actually gets it.

>>tfw the whole board is edgy teenagers
You're only likely to ever find the edgy teenagers, because they're the only one's stupid enough to do shit like OP.

>Holy shit, someone actually agrees with me.

Fixed.

Some one shop this pic with:
Beware the Leaf or A FUCKING LEAF

Yeah true, but you gota understand this is a huge blow to my morale.

Fucking RWDS

I'm from Sweden and I say kill 'em all!

>mfw already added OPs entire friends list
>also told Angelica Iveglia he wants to knock her teeth out and fuck her bloody mouth

How scared is OP right now?

On a scale of 1to mom!1!1!!

Contacted his high school letting them know he's involved with a white supremacist message board known as """pole"""

Holy shit AHAHAHAHAH

ALL YOU PLAY PRETEND IM IN THE ARMY HEE HAWW BABIES ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE FUCKING WORLD.

ALWAYS THE SAME.

UNDERSIZED
STRANGE SKINNY SHAPED HEAD
SAME SHIT HAIRCUT
SAME SHIT ATTITUDE
CONCIETED AND NARCISSISTIC TO THE FUCKING CORE

IM BUMPING THIS THREAD TO THE LIMIT!

Jesus, I hate this board

look at this "enlighted" idiot

DAMN OP WHO THE FUCK IS ANJELICA IVEGLIA? SHE IS THICC AS FUCK

POST PICS

Why not just write Sup Forums?

Why can't you? Scared of the fed?

Yes yes I agree op, We Should GAS the JEWS.

I've always said they are THE SOLE source of man made climate change TOMFOOLERY aka DASTARDLY KIKERY

We will soon be moving into stage alpha Bravo duck goose daphadil. Refer to your air soft handbook and code of arms if you are unsure on the topic of which VERY IMPORTANT things I speak.

This is Dolan duck out

HEEL HITLER

I'm not friends with her, he is. He has more pics.
>a fucking leaf

Original Poster what is your opinion on Jew gassing?

10,000 or 10,000,000 like you said earlier?

Oh yeh, I forget how kikebook works

Top fucking Kek a leaf gets btfo

lets find where OP lives and RAPE HIM

Kekked my sides

Also I'd love to hear the rest of your ideas on the "Rehabilitating Gash Camp (RGC)" as you so finely put it earlier today in our old thread.

Something about putting all women in a modified concentration camp because they were all whores and I quote "are destroying the west due to their need to be ruthlessly raped by Chad".

I've been thinking about what you said earlier original poster and you're absolutely right.

You can tell that all women secretly want to be raped by you just by looking into their eyes.

Your words on too strict of rape laws really struck a chord with me

Is this true, did this kid say this and if so, how do you know?

This thread is gold, leafs eternally smeared as goofy little paintballs

>Is this true, did this kid say this and if so, how do you know?

Of course, go take a look at the old threads.

>this is the average sperglord that gets their opinions and arguments from Sup Forums

>deny all of Sup Forumss wisdom

do not associate me with you shill

i don't give a fuck about shekelberg and his coal plants

BUMP WITH OP'S FACEBOOK PAGE

Dunno man
There's no reason for us not to pump loads of resources into renewable energy
Not only set up sustained energy for ourselves in the future, but also BTFO the mussie kikes than own the oil fields a bit too.

Like...
If climate change is man made and we're wrong, we die.
If it's natural and we think it's man made nothing bad happens...

Hitler would have went for renewable energy.

I'll take your word for it user you seem alright

Also I'm shitposting from my bed can't bother

Also it would create a lot of construction, engineering and mechanic jobs...

OP left, in case you're trying to talk with him

better make your shit private son

Was China also in a permanent acid fog that HUMANS who have inhabited China for 1000s of years have to wear protective masks been in a cycle too. What is the point of arguing against climate change, all its doing is making it LITERALLY easier to breath... Move to Chile if you don't care so much about the environment

Just talking to the thread I guess :P

Don't you remeber the old threads Sven?

After all OP is a pretty big guy around here.

Remeber when he was telling us his theory on why all mothers want to fuck their sons?

And if not that then surely you atleast remeber his talks of the plan. You know the thing that involves him "getting ready" by target practicing with his air soft gun.

Btw when I jewgled first inhabitants of china, it said they were black.
>There is no possible way over 1000s of years different skin colors happened it must have happened after people moved out of the middle East and Africa
I refuse to trust science anymore...

>Hitler would have went for renewable energy.
Just keep breeding kikes?

cuck

I'm too dumb and tired for ambiguous roleplay, so I'll have to say, no, I do not remeber.

There have been over 1000 nuclear bombs detonated in tests that we know of.

Are you HONESTLY telling me that you don't want this tiny group of oil owners to profit at the expense of all the future people who will ever exist!?

FUCK YOU GOMMIE

>I'll have

Oh now I read you loud and clear good thinking.

HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER

OP HOWS GOES IT ON THE AFOREMENTIONED PLAN? "Getting ready" I presume?

Jesus Christ, this kid lives right near me.

Sup, alt-right Nepean fag

Are you Saying this Isn't natural!

Just what Kind of game do you think you're playing here Jew! I won't be fooled!

damn chinks they're up to no good I'll have to say

Op lets go to our private chat safe from these prying Jewish eyes.

The password is the same as it's always been ill see you there.

I have no idea what climate change is, so I'll make up some bullshit because i read it on some website online: The Post

Also, a hardcore wannabe
LEAF
E
A
F

Also op,

Requesting that second nude pic of your mom you told me you had.

You were right, she does have the prettiest little pussy I've ever seen.

Bump