Would you want a movie about the 2016 election?

Would you want a movie about the 2016 election?

Cate Blanchett has class. Melania Trump is a literal prostitute. Not really a good match.

k

I would not want that movie. The political slant would be annoying.

Presenting it without an angle would be indistinguishable from a documentary on the subject. In that case, why make a movie?

this
an unbiased documentary would be incredible but we will never get one

kek'd at the Obama actor.

Oh shit

>Judd Hirsch

also, cate is ugly and decrepit, while melania is still hot

>Idris Elba

>Kyle as Jeb
this is offensive

Forgot about Cuba again

Hey, you should get that high Sparrow guy from GoT to play the commie fuck.

Jones has an excellent pick.

why there aren't active actresses the same age as hillary? is it because hollywood ageism?

Emma Stone plays Hillary
Emma Roberts plays Ivanka

>Matthew Mcconaughey

I assume he won't ever share a scene with Hillary buy rather out dicking bimbos?

>no madison ivy for melania trump

0/10

Just like during the election then.

>The political slant would be annoying.
No, no, no user, quite on the contrary I would love for Clinton herself to direct it.

What makes you say that user?

Gooding would actually be an excellent choice for Carson. Elba should play Jeb and Michelle Rodriguez can play his wife.

Needs Steve Buscemi as our Nige, who leads the prequel movie Brexit in this Cinematic Universe.

Cuba actually played Carson before

It should be a Wolf of Wall Street style black comedy about the absolute state of politics in 2016, but of course Hollywood would make a "everything sucks now, America is divided, we fell so low because of Drumpf" dramatic flick.

There are some, but only few. Those are the actresses who bet on their skills instead of on their tight ass between 18-30.

>idris elba as michelle obama

Nic Cage I'm sure could act a good Alex Jones, but doesn't have the right look. Too skinny and narrow-headed. Not THICC enough.

It might be even good as a drama, with the focus on the dynamic between Trump and Kushner (played by Cillian Murphy pic related). It was Kushners idea to use social media as exclusive platform and he was the one who put it together.
Drumpfs personality and Kushner's cunning would make for interesting movie.

Yeah in like 15 years maybe