If the reboot aged them all by two years would you still watch it?

If the reboot aged them all by two years would you still watch it?

I don't think ladybird has 2 years.

I mean yeah but I'm not excited about the prospect

If everyone is 2 years older what makes it a reboot and not a sequel?

My idea for a reboot:
Good Hank comes to live with Hank and Peggy after Didi dies, Bobby is touring the USA trying to make it as a stand up while using the skills he picked up over the years making money for himself. The first episode deals largely with Hank coping with how much things have changed as Lady Bird dies and Good Hank moving in with them, he finds he unexpectedly bonds well with his younger brother when they decide to give Lady Bird a proper burial. Peggy tries to make it as a Youtube celebrity by posting her musing and lecturing others about Mexico but isn't aware she's actually seen as a comedy by actual Mexicans and SJWs accuse her of appropriation. Bill is in a successful marriage and running a semi-decent barber shop with his new wife contrasting how miserable everyone else is, Dale is single after Joseph learns on his eighteenth birthday his true heritage but still keeps in touch with Dale as it wasn't really his fault and Joseph was scouted for a sports scholarship in college. Boomhauer is still the same but finds that he can't connect well with the younger dating crowd and has trouble with modern technology and how fast it is growing and blames it on his dating game.

Reboot should be set this year or next, I don't see KOTH working in the Obama years.

How do they explain Luanne and Lucky's absence?

Lucky smashed his head open and died in another one of his slip and fall scams

there would be no point. People don't watch TV to realize they're getting old. Look at fucking All Grown Up, nobody watched it, and the characters in KOTH didn't age to begin with.

I like the idea of Luanne and Lucky moving away though.

actually pretty good user

I couldn't be shitted to watch the later seasons let alone a reboot.

They moved away together.
Simple.

I'd watch this, as long as Bill doesn't get shit on too hard by the end of the season.

I unironically really liked All Grown Up.

I think it would be a really nice touch somehow to have Bill happy while everyone else is miserable and depressed like I posted here. It would be a good contrast to the first series how everyone was happy but Bill was depressed. Bill deserves happiness.

ladybird is already like 15 years old

nice but a little on the sad side don't you think?

Reminder Lady Bird managed to outlive Cotton.

She'll outlive Lucky too

Just say Luanne died, they ruined her anyway.

We hat happens to the supanoshanphones?

Both of their voice actors died.Just have them move away

Khan finally had a son but he decided to rebel against his tough Asian heritage by adopting American culture out of spite and looked up to Bobby as a role model and idol. Nancy ironically ended up in the arms of the real Rusty Shackleford, meanwhile John Redcorn is presumed missing.

Dale should still be with Nancy. It was implied in the show that dale couldn't handle the truth. He probably can't support himself either

If he broke it off with Nancy he could still always get with the female exterminator who liked him.

That would be funny if he's the one who broke it off.
Maybe nancy tries to throw John Redcorn in his face and dale takes it like a man.

All Grown Up was garbage.

This guy?

Nancy was done with John Redcorn for multiple seasons. He ended up being the lonely one with a shit band and a lot of useless land. That was the point of that arc. Every time Dale came close to finding out the truth he would put up a conspiracy defense like thinking Joseph is an alien. Their marriage was too secure by the last season to throw it away, and the episode where Nancy goes crazy as an anchorwoman in Dallas or whatever showed that Nancy needed Dale as much he did her.

>Joseph learns on his eighteenth birthday his true heritage

Joseph already knows, it's implied that Nancy told him in one episode