What was Sup Forums's reaction to this back in 2015?

What was Sup Forums's reaction to this back in 2015?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=S0EqllPAQe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wholeheartedly approved of JJ's forward-thinking progressiveness.

Exactly what you'd expect it was.

WE

britfag here

audience laughed at the trailer when his face showed up

The long march, comrades.

guess

People got triggered, including mods

god what a great time, ledditors were still afraid of Sup Forums then

>kek

Holy fuck this board's a joke

>being nostalgic for 2 years ago
>implying the board wasn't already overrun with redditors
>thinking this sort of shitpost flood is good

This was before the "drumpf" era so it destroys the redditor revisionist history that Sup Forums was liberal

>(((ledditors)))
i.e. hollywood and political paid shills

youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

At least back then they were contained in /got/ and other generals.

Now due to the election and other factors they are everywhere.

>they are everywhere
More than you know.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

>This was before the "drumpf" era

What a tiem to be alive

Oh yeah, this is some real oldfag shit, my dude.
Fucking faggot.
Sup Forums was never ultra liberal but it also wasn't conservative. It was just a libertarian mess. Now Reddit and the stormweenies have moved in, so ggnore.

We loved it. Finally STAR WARS

OOGA BOOGA

>somethingsomething bixnood

If there's actual spillover from Reddit it's from the conservative kidzrule Sargon fags that are unironic edgelords who want to trigger their libscum classmates at their magnet schools with cutting edge memes.

You could say Sup Forums got colonized by libshits but that happened by way of tumbr first.

>What was Sup Forums's reaction to this back in 2015?
WE

you mean
OOGA BOOYEGA

>wasting all that money just to tell random people on the internet their opinions are wrong
It must be awesome to be rich and connected so you can do pointless shit like that.

Casting based on the colour of someones skin sounds pretty racist

>Sup Forums was never ultra liberal but it also wasn't conservative

Sure friendo, whatever you say.

It was more people acting edgy, less people ranting about white genocide.

Look up the definition of conservative some time and then go back and look up all of the retarded degenerate shit on the former gateway to the site, Sup Forums. Then compare it to the current gateway to the site, Sup Forums. Then probably kill yourself, I dunno lol.

some we wuz posting, many people claiming that star wars would totally bomb because white people are racists and won't watch a movie about a dirty little nigger

HAHAHA
imagine the current wave of ebin 'le go bek to /pel/' guys had to reply every single one of those

it has always been for the lulz nigger

Sup Forums alwyas was and still is liberal
in the literal, classical sense of
>you're free to do whatever the fuck you want
not the bastardized meaning that somehow got into use

youtube.com/watch?v=S0EqllPAQe4

Back then Sup Forums just did shit for the lulz. Ron Paul was the favorite political candidate on this site.

Its more than that, they condition people to be more media friendly, the rise of trump shattered one of usa main power structures (the mass media) its now fragmented and you can clearly see the archetypes that still plugged to it while almost everyone doesn't trust a single word they say anymore.

I wonder if it will come to a day where they gonna have to pay shareblue and ctr to watch colbert report, refresh proxy and watch again haha

>before /alt/right crybabies poster
>before sneed
>before jaggoff sparro

was it before rick and morty?

>Ron Paul was the favorite political candidate on this site.

Ron Paul was a meme for the lulz too, not a "favorite political candidate"

>still is
Okay Sargon. ;)

Exactly they knew he had no chance of winning but posted a million ron paul threads anyway

I had to google who that is
where I'm from this word still means what it's supposed to mean, not every place got as retarded as murrica when it comes to politics

0.2c

I remember when obama won again and moot put a picture of lil waine as banner saying WE PRESIDENT NOW
oh nobody told him to go back to Sup Forums
strange ... its like these people only started doing this this year.

We dont tolerate that anymore

This.

Basically Sup Forums is a bunch of contrarian faggots, and it always was. But back then pretty much the whole fucking internet outside of it was "leftist" so being "right" was the cool thing to do.
But then the whole website became more or less "right" and the whole "right" movement more prominent in the media, so now being "left" or at least "anti-right" is in.

It is.

t. Man with common logic

the "refugee crisis" started that year

soured a lot of people's grapes

even nowadays Ron Paul would be Sup Forums's favorite

Some faggot wrote a butthurt article about it though.

>tfw there's this thumbnail of when the catalog was filled with "it ain't me posts" but the archive doesn't have the full pic

>and the whole "right" movement more prominent in the media

What? where? every single show and movie is leftist, every single new music is again leftist and the news talks non-stop about cops killing blacks and refugees crying.

Going left is the equivalent of caving in after bullying and joining the fad but using mental gymnastics to fool yourself into thinking you are cool.

There plenty of niggers than don't look so niggerdly.

>movies - liberal
>music - liberal
>tv - liberal
>news - liberal
>internet - ITS NOT COOL TO BE A RIGHT WING ANYMORE SO WE BE ANTI RIGHT
oh thats so smart god damn you must be neil degrasse tyson son

everyone was already disappointed in the desert by itself
>tattooine AGAIN?
and of course it only got worse

>stormweenies
Hello Shlomo, lying again?

never said it makes much sense when looked at bigger picture
But some people just want to argue, fight and "be against" just for the sake of it, and they pick the closest target. And because Sup Forums was always racist, "right"ist, etc etc. than challenging any of that is the easiest way to get into confrontation.

Why do you have to ask? Weren't you here?

>people bait on Sup Forums
WHAT

This isn't true at all.

4chin has always been more right-wing compared to other places out there.

As someone who wasn't aware of the Star Wars trailer, this fucking scared the shit out me.

What did you think it was at first?

>Sup Forums is the gateway board
>People are attracted to Sup Forums by way of people telling them hiw shit niggers are and what the Jews are doing
>Implying GoT and Reddit and memey threads and /h*s/ aren't responsible for faggots redditors

Some sort of virus desu.

Based ruskis

its times like that, that remind me Sup Forums is not a horde of erudite recluses or creative prospects but of degeneracy breeding with the first amendment kek i needed the sobriety

It was the turning point for Sup Forums taking over Sup Forums and it's been a shit hole ever since

WAZ

You invaders are like zombies.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

fuck off reddit