Why hasn't CBS sued them yet?

Why hasn't CBS sued them yet?

>an ENTIRE EPISODE about gender issues

For what?

Because it is one of the alt universes of star trek.

have you watched it

this show is comfy af

Because the terns of the Axanar settlement sell out exactly what you can get away with now.

And its still more enjoyable than sassy black captain

*spell out

but it amounts to the same thing.

This show is boring and Sup Forums is pathetic.

What sassy black captain?
Where?
Sisko of DS9?

fair use

Because they know it's better than their new Star Trek and they don't want to show weakness.

Because they spent all their money on shills and paid off reviews.

>black captain
orvillefags embarrassing themselves yet again. no surprises, this is normal.

>Sup Forums still pushing this weak meme because STD triggered them by kneeling

>An ENTIRE SHOW dedicated to political correctness

STD

She may as well be captain, she's the focal point of the show and youre lying to yourself if you think otherwise.

I know, I fucking hate his character so much, they completely overdid the sass.

>$0.50 has been deposited to your account. Thank you for your service on CBS™

>Furiously googles the show he hasn't watched to find out why anons of 4chins are mocking him
>S..sh...she might as well be a captain guize ;__;

epic Sup Forums memes bro :^)

Oh well, go enjoy the things you enjoy.

I liked the sass.
It was sexy.

>Sup Forums

>STD patients this stupid.
She's the vocal point of the show. You seriously think she won't become captain by the end of the season?
>inb4 smug week pics

>This show is boring
Then it fits perfectly with old Star Trek. STD is your typical modern action/drama that is pretty much only worried about not boring the audience (meaning it doesn't really care if the plot or characters are good, just so long as the action, drama and visuals are on point).

DIS*

>Sup Forums can't create any genuinely interesting memes so they just edit anti-Sup Forums memes that they found particularly hurtful and hope it works in reverse

>Yes goyim, it's called DIS not STD!

>Implying muh pole can't simply reverse memes because they were stupid to begin with and throwing whiny shit back at redditors for whiny poles complaining about whiny redditors

>SG 1
>SG Atlantis
>SG Universe
>DIS

So how am I suppose to know that DIS is Star Trek? Wouldn't it be better for non-autists if 'Star Trek' was in the abbreviated form? Hence, STD. Only Trekkies would use DIS because they only talk about Star Trek and don't socialize with normal ppl.

>Only Trekkies would use DIS
How could you misspell 'marketers' so badly?

what's DIS?

DIS-re-spe-kt

/DIS/grace

I agree with this. I started watching this show over the weekend and i'm caught up. I think it's one of the most comfy trek shows I've seen in a long while.

/DIS/gusting

>This is journalism in 2017
Maybe letting everyone have a voice was not the right call