imgur.com/a/RB6ta
mega.nz/#F!wKBRDAaJ!EA7gvY7QOWqg6qjiMyZ0qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FwiywQBjjEk
youtube.com/watch?v=9QHJkqyIJp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

n-no, this cant be happening
the last one was supposed to be the one
nooooooooooooooo

I have a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in /tpg/ and it's future.

HELLOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOO

>tfw just watched the five last episodes in a row
I don't even know where to start asking

Why does he hate Twin Peaks?

Sheryl’s hat is cute, CUTE!

Sorry, I just can't accept or reconcile with the idea that Sarah isn't Sarah but Judy, some ultimate evil. It stomps all over her character, undermines her struggle and lessens the impact a great deal of the scenes with her in season 3.

I'll agree to disagree with you on this. I don't think there's any one true answer that can be found with evidence to support it, that said I think fans have been way too quick to just accept the fact that Sarah is Judy when there's really very little to support it.

Yes "Cole" calls Judy an entity, but he also calls it an "Extreme negative force" to me Judy is just that, not a person roaming the world, but rather that omnipresent noise that has been present ever since the bomb. Maybe in that sense she could be "Judy", in that there's no agenda, she's just a black hole of negativity, she's been left completely destroyed by the events of the original show. Ie, she's not evil, she's just consumed by this trauma.

Give Sam Stanley what?

Friendly reminder that its been confirmed that "The Return" has been renamed "season 3" in order to proceed with a season 4 and won't confuse people. It confirms that Season 4 is already in pre-production. (Pic is season 3)

>"Cole" calls Judy an entity, but he also calls it an "Extreme negative force" to me Judy is just that
That's the beauty of TP, isn't it? So much that David intended for ambiguity.

But since we're having a nice discussion, I would like to hear your thoughts on this: Is not that Sarah IS Judy, but she's fallen victim to the possession/inhabiting because of all the pain and trauma she's been through. It made an easy target after Judy/The Experiment escaped from the glass box to the real world, I believe the same episode that this is shown, Sarah is in the living room watching a violent show and drinking alcohol. I'm sorry if I made the error of implying that Sarah was determined to be the ultimate evil, I merely think she was a victim of a higher power. Since she's a mom after all, it fits Judy, the mother of all abominations/evil, to pick her, also wife to the man inhabited by her other child BOB.

I think Sarah is still partly Sarah but her grief left her an empty shell which was then taken over by Judy or allowed Judy to move in. I see it as analogous to the Leland/BOB relationship which was also quite ambiguous in terms of where the actions of one ended and the other began

lynch will die in a few years, and then jodorowsky will take over - Jodorowsky's Twin Peaks. Undead salvadore dali as BOB
>AND I WAS RAPING DAVID LYNCH
>RAPING HIM!
>But with love, with love.

Not gonna lie, I lost a little respect for Jodo after he called Lynch's Dune awful. It's not that it isn't bad, but he had the original shot to make something better but decided to let his megalomania speak louder than a true honest intent. It's almost as if he wanted the whole thing to be rejected/fail.

I like this reading much more, and would be something I could more easily accept. Maybe I wrongfully assumed that you saw it as the majority of the fanbase seems to, and treating Judy as literally Sarah, and that she has some kind of agenda to be this cancer on the world and bring about its destruction. I don't believe that, and I never will.

If I were to accept this reading of her, then I still think her smashing the picture means exactly what I said last time, because as I've said I don't think "Judy" is a conscious being with an agenda beyond just that of being a negative force.

That said, I still like the theory most that The Jumping Man represents grief, and that's all that we're seeing. Judy is separate to that, but still related to it on a thematic level.

The Box is weird, because it's clearly related to the bigger picture somehow, but how is very confusing. The frogmoth is the same thing, we don't know who the girl is, but it would make perfect sense for it to be Sarah.

if you watch the documentary, he says that lynch's dune suck, but he's aware that it was producers and studio who made the movie into a garbage, and he admires lynch
also, the only reason why this movie didn't get made because studios did not want jodorowsky involvement.

some people say it's for the better, because jodorowsky basically unintentionally made Alien franchise.

>The Box is weird

Bob/Coop Funded it's creation to allow Judy to pass through it or possibly to trap Coop.

Do you guys have any nice high quality screencaps from the show? I need to expand my collection. Thanks.

>Judy is separate to that, but still related to it on a thematic level.
Cool! I can accept that too. The guy who made the theory that Judy = Naido also believes in a similar thing, that Judy can inhabit/control all lodge beings at her/it will to have the manipulating intent to make Coop fail present all the time.

>The Box is weird, because it's clearly related to the bigger picture somehow
I didn't understand that, neither I have a theory about it. It just seems like so out of place.

>The frogmoth is the same thing, we don't know who the girl is, but it would make perfect sense for it to be Sarah.
Makes a lot of sense, I agree.

>I think fans have been way too quick to just accept the fact that Sarah is Judy when there's really very little to support it.

But Gordon reveals Coopers plan this whole time was to stop Judy.

>You've already met Judy
>I want to take you to your mother's home your home at one time. It's very important.

Why else did he save Laura and bring her to Sarah if she isn't Judy?

But as we know, Mr. C has no clue who Judy is or how to get to her, so I think that rules that theory. In fact, he has no clue how to get to the mauve zone either, which is where it sends Cooper. I'm guessing this is left up to forces beyond him, which is probably why he built it.

I do think there's an intended irony in Mr. C searching for Judy, he is a negative force on a search for a negative source.. in fact the only time in all of season 3 that we ever see him depict any emotion is when he yells out "WHO IS JUDY!?" it's as if it's his own brand of existentialism, he has no purpose beyond bringing pain and sorrow, being an evil force.

How do we stop him, bros?

I'll upload it for you.

Yes! I've always thought it was so ironic that he was aware of the card he shows Darya, he made the glass box with an intent to summon 'something'. And yet he has no fucking clue of what is it exactly.

Here it is... with, a variation. mega.nz/#!QUclFawJ!wCjCbK2_I5yg8KaPLMrLAIwW8suiv9uqS84gTnfBULY

Many thanks.

Would any of us truly act any better in his position?

Dumb shit that some people actually think:

>Judy isn't an entity
Despite being called an entity by the self-insert of writer & director David Lynch himself

>Sarah Palmer is not possessed by Judy
Despite Sarah Palmer taking her goddamn face off to reveal the monster from the void and slashing MAGA cap man with the same method & sound FX of glass box Judy that Naido made in purple zone

>When Laura disappears from the woods everything resets to the way it was in FWWM & TP S1 & 2
Despite being shown Laura's goddamn dead body disappear like Marty McFly's photo & Laura reappearing in another reality as Carrie Page

>Most of S3 was Cooper "dreaming" in the Lodge to purify his soul
Despite being pointedly shown Cooper Tulpa show up on Naomi Waifu & Sonny Jim's doorstep, and Diane waiting for Cooper outside the grove who has clearly experienced the same stuff Cooper has

Actually when he's about to kill Darya, Evil Cooper does smile, it's not a fake smile, it's a really fucking evil one. I figure Evil Cooper probably started out just as fun-loving as BOB but 25 years of rape, murder & cocaine made him pretty jaded

wow did this really happen?

/tpg/ forever

>Despite being shown Laura's goddamn dead body disappear like Marty McFly's photo & Laura reappearing in another reality as Carrie Page

This. When Laura screams she's taken away to Judy's world imo.

Her body could have disappeared and immediately sent back to be killed. The golden orb from part 8 could be a super tulpa intended to assume the identity of Carrie Page and release the reality shattering scream in the finale, blowing Judy into oblivion. Thus the Odessa reality and Judy are destroyed, but the original Laura is still back in the forest to Leo and Jacque, to be killed afterwards.

>Most of S3 was Cooper "dreaming" in the Lodge to purify his soul
I also dislike this interpretation.

>Despite Sarah Palmer taking her goddamn face off to reveal the monster from the void and slashing MAGA cap man with the same method & sound FX of glass box Judy that Naido made in purple zone
You forgot to mention that all the designs for the experiment are from a series of Lynch's paintings. So the exact same drawing that inspired the monster in the glass box/void, has a similar altered version that has the dark smile and the hand with the black finger. There is no better evidence than that IMO.

>But Gordon reveals Coopers plan this whole time was to stop Judy.

That was Mr. C, not Cooper, and he most definitely lied to Cole about that.

>Why else did he save Laura and bring her to Sarah if she isn't Judy?

Laura and Coop have been intrinsically tied to each other since before her death and before ever meeting, through dreams. He kind of grew an obsession with finding out her secrets, and saving her. Many times has the shown driven home the point that he's in over his head. Him asking her not to take the ring is a perfect example, because of his naivety, thinking that living a life possessed by Bob would be a better alternative because she'd be alive. But she knew she'd lost and didn't want to continue the cycle of abuse.

Cooper does not want to accept the world for what it is, he's naive and has hopes of finding answers where there are none. His idea of saving Laura is to bring her back to where all the abuse took place, in hopes of somehow reconciling with her mom, or to exorcise Judy, whatever way you want to look at it. But just on paper, the perversity of that becomes pretty clear, he's not saving her of anything. That is the point this ending drives home, at the end she finds herself remembering everything and to what end? What did that accomplish? They're both back in the lodge and Laura is whispering something into his ear that he's not ready to accept.

Yes. Lynch is an absolute madman who has to be stopped.

whoever made this did a real half-assed job, you can see the pasted over color bucket. The original was so good, a final one deserves some actual polish onto it.

Also having every season 3 episode be green may be a mistake.

>That was Mr. C, not Cooper, and he most definitely lied to Cole about that.

Gordon said it was before he disappeared. So not Mr C.

Have some Dougiekino friend.

imgur.com/a/RB6ta

>Gordon said it was before he disappeared. So not Mr C.

How exactly does that rule out Mr. C? Mr. C didn't immediately disappear off the face of the earth, as we know he met with Gordon and Garland before that happened.

She too was marked by the devilish one

Here's the cerebral version.

/tpg/ can't handle this

who was the cooper in FWWM?

Fell a victim

Call me a pleb or whatever but I unironically think Kyle's acting in Season 3 is the best i've ever seen. He managed to play 3 characters, all completely different, and not once did they ever feel the same. The facial expressions, his voice, walking, everything, was all different. Kyle playing so many characters could have easily been really hokey and hammy and immersion breaking "Haha there's Kyle as the retarded" or "There's Kyle as the villain lol" but that never happened. He immersed himself so much into the roles they never felt like the same person. Not to mention Dougie and Mr C were roles that could have easily been played very over the top, an evil doppleganger, a walking mr magoo type character. But he managed to give extremely subtle performances for both. I mean watch the scene in Part 17 where Dougie hears Gordon Cole on TV , without saying any words, just one expression, WE KNOW he's Cooper, it's happening.

Hmmm, I didn't think of that. I kind of pictured him saying before he disappeared as Cooper entering the lodge but you're right, it's possible he may have met Mr C. Interesting implications if true.

user
mega.nz/#F!wKBRDAaJ!EA7gvY7QOWqg6qjiMyZ0qQ

This, 100 percent.

I did not really hold Kyle in the highest esteem before The Return, he's always been really good but this is the greatest and undoubtedly the most challenging performance he's ever given. He's incredible, every part he played I found myself completely lost in, that almost never happens when an actor plays multiple roles.

Can't believe that someone his age would take on something like this, his age is usually when actors are coasting and doing what they're comfortable with, not really challenging themselves or giving performances that far outdoes what they did in their prime.

Bravo. Genuinely blown away by his performance, and I sincerely hope that he gets recognized for it, even if I don't care about award shows, it'd be nice to know that the emmy's and golden globe gave him what he no doubt deserves.

Not sure if I'd go as far as saying it's the best acting I've ever seen, but he was phenomenal. The saddest part is that he probably won't even get an Emmy for his performance. I'm hoping to see a boost to his career, maybe even a couple of good film roles.

A great collection, and I thank you for it, but
>having the subtitles on

>The saddest part is that he probably won't even get an Emmy for his performance.
This. The people who really deserve awards never get them. Remember when fucking Lady Gaga got a golden globe? Just bullshit.

MODUS OPERANDI

Nope, because Briggs never interacted with Cooper after his abduction / download. Only interacted with Mr. C once at his own home. The plan was necessarily hatched and relayed to Cole prior to Briggs' abduction by the White Lodge / Fireman.

is the NTB release of part 3 missing sound like the two comments on 1080p torrent on rargb say? Or is that bullshit?

That scene from the picture you posted was fantastic. He knew it was a trap so Mr C obviously expected something to happen to Richard but I don't think he expected it to be that gruesome. He sounded almost shocked when he said "Oh" and of course the sad eyes when he says "Goodbye my son" I remember when that line leaked early and everyone was freaking out how cringy it was but it turned it out to be fucking amazing.

Briggs met with Mr. C for two seconds at his own home and immediately sounded the MAYDAY protocol and burned down the array at Blue Pine Mountain. Then he went into hibernation in The Zone (above a convenience store).

Name a more iconic duo.

digital landscape shots look good.

>drampscoreshigh.jpg

honestly is there a more iconic duo than Sheryl and any other person? literally how does she do it?

Sheryl Lee and Billy Corgan?

Looks like a hog to me.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Lissie recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Laura Palmer never gets her mind back and goes to live in the wild West. (Pic is evil Laura)
Listen youtube.com/watch?v=FwiywQBjjEk

Friendly reminder that the people most statistically likely to abuse and rape others are victims of abuse and rape themselves

which brothers?

I am a lonely soul.

Rareyl

>yet he has no fucking clue of what is it exactly
Still, if we take Jeffries claim that Mr C IS Cooper to be true, it makes sense that he doesn't know exactly what he's looking for. Cooper himself is just an agent or actor on behalf of the lodge spirits, its not as if he understands the purpose behind his mission beyond saving laura, just as Mr C probably is being guided by Bob to Judy without any knowledge of why Bob wants to find her.

Is that Mother's Hat?

They need to give this guy more work, he's great.

Just rewatched Arbitrary Law, I must say it’s a pretty good episode, despite having some big problems with it, I really am not a fan of how it ties Cooper’s dream into the plot, it is so dumb. And I hate how bob and Leland get characterized. But it is good

>Ray wearing granny jeans

>Bob wants to find her.
I just remembered Philip Gerard saying "mom" scared and nearly crying.

All these poor lodge spirits want is some motherly hate

Jeffries always talked about Judy as though she was a person though. Of course Lynch might have had a different intention behind the FWWM lines but even in season 3 he says "You've already met Judy" and "Why don't you ask Judy".

So he wasn't murdered by Mr. C? How did he enter the white lodge on his own then, and why did he send his headless body back to earth?

moby?

Nice day for a picnic, huh /tpg/?

Horne. This was always one of my favorite scenes:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QHJkqyIJp4

Coffee

Bozo, Cooper is Mr. C on February 16, 1989 at 10:10 am because Mr. C has all of Cooper's memories. Anything Jeffries says will be remembered by the doppelganger and subsequently by BOB. That's why he's reluctant to speak about Judy—why he keeps her out of it.

Whose foot was it?

Jumping Lad is the monkey, the monkey fears Judy

He vortexed into The Zone, remember how Jack Rabbit's Palace / the coordinates are right near his array (word of Bobby, word is bond). Only his head entered the White Lodge, we see him cruising on his way there in Part 3. Cooper does too. His head lifted off his body, it was beautiful. There were others there (dirty, bearded men).

Briggs had all the information he'd ever need downloaded into his brain by The Fireman when he was sucked into the White Lodge initially for three days at the end of Season 2. The woodsmen dragged the body back while the head made the escape. The question is, who placed the ring in his gut? Clearly it was swapped with the Owl Cave Ring.

can't wait for the final dossier to finally tell us who was hitchhiker that shot this

Has anyone read this?

I have, probably the worst twin peaks book IMO. Cooper's backstory never needed to be expanded like this

Kill/Marry/Fuck

Kill all of them. Marry/Fuck Audrey.

Where's the evidence for that Bozo theory that Jumping Lad is a young Cooper?

Page 9?

kek pleb

Kill Donna, fuck Norma, marry Maddy and then send her back to Missoula